Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

What Would You Have Done?

Salaan...

Acquaintances were in your apartment. The evening local news came up; it reported a murder scene. The news mentioned some vague suspect names, however the acquaintances told you the truth: The night before they killed that Sri Lanker victim on the news at his own business place, because he told them to go outside since they were fighting in his establishment. Possibly they might have been high.

What would you do?

Would you report to police?

Or keep your mouth shut?

This scenario occurred last week. A Soomaali brother was in that circumstance exactly. Those who perpetrated the crime were Soomaali.

As any decent person would react instinctively, the Soomaali brother said, allegedly, he would report to authorities, and told them so in their face.

He didn’t know that would be one of his last breaths. After ensuing much arguments {so far no body knows what happened exactly}, they stabbed him to death. The brother died in his apartment. They fled, some of their blood-soaked hands on the walls. A neighbour who was hearing the heated arguments called the police.

This happened last Thursday. The four guys were detained not long after; two in the next night trying to escape on a public bus to Manitoba. The other two surrendered one at a time, the last on Sunday night.

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto walaalkeen.

Haddad   

Sad news. Of course, the sane thing is to report them, although not in the manner the victim did. The lesson we can draw from this incident is not to associate with bad acquaintances, especially the intoxicated.

Ilaahi ha uu naxiisto. Please nomads, keep this brother ( who happens to be family) in your prayers. His burial was today. This was a senseless murder.

What a tragedy!

The brother that died(allah yarxama raaximiin)just moved his mom and his lil brothers n sisters from vancouver so that he would support then and he was ta get married very soon he had alrealady asked for a gal's hand(subxaanal laah).

alahayoo janada ka waraabi asaga iyo wixii muslim ah yaa rab

asxantu

Inaa Li Laahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun!

Alaha U naxariisto, aamiin. More sadder is the fact that he died in this country, which is more critical, indeed. May Allah save us in our presence in this country. I know and truly accept death, because it is what surely awaits everyone of us, but it is really hard to imagine the harsh consequences for those of us who die here out of any Islamicaly justfible excusses.

The quranic verse indicates as follows: “Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?†They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.†They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?†Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way. These are they whom Allaah is likely to forgive them, and Allaah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, Oft-Forgiving†[al-Nisaa’ 4:97-99]

Sincere   

Allah u Naxaristo..

Shooboro,yeah i also heard about him relocating his family from vancouver. I pray and hope that everything works out for them during these difficult times.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Allahi ax u Naxaristo...

What to learn from this INCIDENT?

BE WISE IN WHAT YOU SAY AND TO WHOM YOU SAY

Fi Amanillah

Juxa   

alaha u naxariisto, eheladiisana samir iyo iimaan.

those of u in sol who are relatives sidoo kale,,,,,,,,pls pray for him and his family. that is all we can do.

alow adaa caadil ah. this is sad

Walaahi I must be honest, I wouldn't know what to do.

I would fully ask Allah to help me, because it's diffcult hill. And again I totally would not know what to do.

Good question;)

mojam   

first. allah ha u naxariisto -- for both innocent killed.

second. i heard about this ... it was on the news on the Toronto channel City TV but didn't see it myself.

Anyways the version i heard involved two guys who killed an indian (i guess sri lankan) guy in a store ...the two guys were supposedly related, one being an uncle to the other. Then they went to the other somali guy and asked him to drive them over the border. when he refused they killed him.

ps crazy stuff have been happening in TO these past weeks. You'd think it's NYC or Chicago and not TORONTO CANADA.

There was another incident where a guy killed someone and minutes later took this woman hostage in DOWNTOWN TORONTO. The cops took him out.