Sign in to follow this  
me

Jin and para-normal stories

Som@li   

Once, close to midnight, a taxi driver in Mogadishu picked up a pretty lady.

She said, Hello taxi driver, how was your night?

He said,Good, where are you going?

She said, Uruba Hotel, please.

And then he took to her desired destination,one the way, they chatted and had interesting conversation.

Once reached the hotel and she was getting down, he noticed that she had a strange feet,hoofed feet,He got very scared,(thinking this is the legendry Kooca,used to hear in stories).He drove so fast that he almost had an accident. For almost 20 minutes, he was driving away from where he dropped that woman, still couldnt believe on what he saw, and sometimes thinking they could be some sort of shoes.

He wanted to go home but on his way, he saw a woman ( in a different clothing) on the side of the road,waiting for a taxi, he picked her up, excited to see some human.

Then he felt to tell what he witnessed earlier,and said to the lady, sitting back seat,I cant believe what i saw, I think i saw Kooca tonight,I took a lady with the feet of Donkeys, She must be Kooca, then in conforting way,the lady at the back, raised one of her legs,and put beside him,and she asked if the lady he saw earlier had these kind of feet?

He fainted and went off the road.

He survived to tell the story.

Johnny B   

From what i gather of the definations of Jin or Jinn , they can take many diffrent forms including the form of animals and human beeings, but my question is(was) what basically are they? before they take other forms or turn into other beeings.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Socodbadane: Maandhoow the question was jiritaanka Jinka.

I understand that but the question (believe in jinns) is still tautologous. What besides believe is there to Jinns? Morever, I always wondered how we can tell these purported Jinn sightings, counted as anecdotal evidence, are not people's hallucination and flights fancy. The fact is we can't be certain.

me   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Maybe because the men bang anything that moves, human or otherwise?

smile.gif and even when they dont move.

Originally posted by Caamir:

In Sool plateau from Booxaaro to Taleex, some sub-clans are known to have some special power that they can use to appeal the Jin. I even met a person who told me that he had believed this power in them.

I heard about allot of paranormal activities in those areas (Almost as bad as the deep south of Somalia) and about stories of jins living in old abbandoned school buildings in the mountains in those area and jinns living in caves with people dissapearing when they enter those caves (could it be that the caves are portals? and when people enter the people enter a different dimension?)

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Does anybody got the KOOCA story, I heard she was a pretty lady with hoofed legs! used to live around Berbera, Laaqoray, Mogadishu.

KOOCA LUGA BIR! She is some futuristic chick, she has metalic hooves I heard and lions work for hear. Anyhow we need some real story tellers here, I am not good at it, I will now shut up and listen to the stories.

Some of you might think that these stories are fake, but who cares they are our own science fiction stories.

Cara.   

quote:Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LoooL..Then how come we never hear stories of bestiality.

Urm..not wanting to get into all that, but do you believe it doesn't happen?

PS: Hooves!
LOL. I nearly spilled my coffee, Val.

Also note the references to big, liquidy-dark eyes.

I believe in jinni things but i never saw them,i also believe that some dudes date them.Who has seen a jinni or dated a jinni?I don't mind dating them,so long as they don't scare the hell out of me.But are they date'able?

Sheeko kale, this particular which I was a witness of.

A couple of soons ago, during in the midst salaatul leyl -- and in during a loooooong rakaco -- we heard some weird "feminine" sound noises from the front. I thought it was my own dhago acting, and the voice might be from upstairs, where haweenka were praying.

The weird, female-sounding yelling continued, and getting more and more louder, almost disrupting the salaada. Finally, salaada markii laga baxay waxaa safka hore laga soo bixiye nin baroorkiis iyo diifkiis isku dhamaaday. Qof walba waa yaxyaxay.

Yarkii kor aa loo qaaday. Immediately waala ogaaday in uu jin ku jiro, a "female" one. Quraan markii la saaray, oo la wareestay, waxee tiri she "loves" him and wants to be a permanent companion of his. Waxee tiri intaas sano ayee ku dhex jirtay oo kasoo raacday meel lagu caweysto [club], long before he became wadaad, aad ayee u jeceshahay.

The reason she was yelling during salaada was she couldn't stand no more the recitation of Quraanka, oo Quraanka ayaa dhibaaye. [i don't know why ay ugu bixin, perhaps mar laga baxo iyo mar la galaa jirto?]

Acuudka iga dheh.

Well, Quraan aqris si toos ayaa lagu bilaabay intuu waaga ka baryaaye, iyadoo qeylineyso, this time more louder and aggressive. Finally, Quraanka ayaa loogu saaray, iyadoo dhaaraneyso waliba, oo waa ku soo noqonaa ku heyso. Now, that is true caashaq. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Nubia:

JB

Jin are people just like you and me with extraordinary powers. For instance they can make themselves invisible and make their presence felt when wished to do so. They are diverse too.

Also have fast movement unlike human begins.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

I believe in jinni things but i never saw them,i also believe that some dudes date them.Who has seen a jinni or dated a jinni?I don't mind dating them,so long as they don't scare the hell out of me.But are they date'able?

You want to make a Jinn your partner? Something is definitely wrong here. Lieutenant Xalane, dating/marrying a Jinn should not be part of your goal. Marry a Somali girl and only have your eyes for a beautiful Somali girl and once you marry her remember to mention Allah's name otherwise the Shatyaan will fold himself up in the man's urthra, becoming the third person to participating in sexual relations with you and your wife. Since you are so fascinated with Jinn's and their world. Here is another interesting information I thought I might share with you and others. Some might make it their goal to conceive a child of a Jinn or not. If a man goes to his wife while she is menstruating, shatyaan also joins in and if she conceives the child is of a Jinn.

RedSea   

^ Maybe because the men bang anything that moves, human or otherwise?

goodness sakes Val,that is bit R-rated for this audience

Janna   

Originally posted by Cara:

I think Janna's contribution is far more graphic :eek:

:D Suit me for informing the brother.