Sign in to follow this  
me

Jin and para-normal stories

Are you ready for it? Ka joog yaaqeey.

Here it goes, sheekada aan ka maqlay my family:

My ilmohabreed cousin lived with her family in Qoryooleey district in early '70s. She had a tendency at night inay ku kaadiso under one particular tree, oo gurigooda u dhawaa, since musqusha gurigooda banaanka ku yaalay, oo kistoo dheereed ee ka cabsan jirtay.

The tree, however, waxaa deganaa jiniyo, siiba kuwa 'Muslim' eh.

They tried to tolerate, reasoning waa iska 'ciyaal.' Sadly, she kept doing it night after night, and their patience ran off. Maalin maalmaha kamid ah ayaa gabadhii lagu soo degay. Mid iyaga kamid ah oo cod nin leh ayaa ka dhex hadlay, sheegtay dhibaatada ee ku heysto iyo dulqaadkooda dhamaaday, waxeyna dhahayn maadaama aan Muslim ahayn ma rabin inaan wax u geysano gabadhaan laakiin danta ku qasabtay.

In compensation, they demanded the next day ari loo qalo, the blood lagu daadiyo under geedka. The family did and that was it.

me   

Thats more like it thanx MMA, are there any other Jin stories out there? I know that each and everyone of you knows atleast one story, so come forward people and share. Galis stories are also more then welcome, they are my favorites, guys being possesed because some broken hearted chick cursed him or put a spell on him.

Sophist   

I thought I should post this fascinating read. The main protagonist is an great uncle of mine; he was a fascinating individual; poet, horseman, and great orator.

Sheeko: Hassan Olol and His Jinni bride I was a teenage boy, barely reached 18 years.

My pastoral family, lived small town called Jidali on the far North East Somalia near the Red Sea. At that time, young people of my age were migrating into the coastal towns in their thousands in search of jobs. Coastal towns, unlike their counterparts in the hinterland, had relatively booming economies due to the export/import trade. The prospect of leaving behind my family and going out to the world and not only in search of jobs (My dad had at the time 19 sons and 4 daughter; most of the older boys tended to our meagre 123 camels; whilst the younger one were tasked to look after 209 cattle. The girls were also pre-occupied with tending to hundreds goats and lamb. We also had a farm but this was looked after my mother and her cousins) as I was not needed at home. When I told them my intention, I easily got the blessings of my parents, and was ready to hit the road pretty soon. I decided to go to Berbera, a major port town on the Red Sea, where menial jobs were so abundant. Because there were no transportation services available, I had to go on foot. I set off on a dawn taking with me water and some food to eat on the way. In late afternoon while trekking along the sea, I saw a beautiful girl swimming in the sea alone. She was around my age, with a darkish hair, exquisite eyes and slender body. She was the kind of girl one would find almighty irresistible to ask out on a date, she was thoroughly alluring. I stopped, looked around, saw nobody else and released a long, low whistle indicative of how pleased I was. I immediately went towards her. Oow Allah! I thought, as I walked through the shallow and trite water. This is going to be one hell of an afternoon. She seemed to be in a mood for a bloodstained showdown. Anyway, I put on my infectious smile and advanced towards her. As I approached her I noticed that she was exceptionally beautiful. She started moving away a bit without the slightest hint of fear though. "Stay away from me" she warned, her eyes almost out of their sockets, her face viciously twisted in a wolfish frown. I didn't give a damn about her warning. It in fact reminded me the popular proverb which said "women say no when they mean yes" I charged towards her like a lion who has been depraved from meat and was instantly delighted by the presence of goat in the wilderness of Sanaag plains. She grabbed me by the neck and forced me down; immersing my head deep in water.n the water.Her grip had such a power that I thought it was man's, but since there was nobody else except the two of us, I came to the embarrassing conclusion that I was being overpowered by a woman: something I had never thought possible. She released me. I threw myself upwards in utter desperation, gasping for air. For a minute or so I was too dizzy. "Don't try anything ****** " She snapped, keeping her eyes on my next move. Recovering the initial shock, I jumped at her; finding outrageously unacceptable to be defeated by a woman. She dodged and was once again attacking at my throat. She blocked the windpipe and heaved my body to the bottom of the ocean. The experience was terrifying beyond narration. Luckily, she dismissed me again. I instantaneously swam towards the shore without even looking back. "adiguba caqlaad leedahee carar maxaadhaama". Fleeing was the wisest thing to do, otherwise she would have drowned me. My anticipation of a wonderful afternoon turned into traumatically shocking, near-death experience. I was 3 or 4 km away when I first looked back. She was putting on her clothes. No sooner had Iturned around than I saw her beside me. I quickly looked back to make sure she wasn't the girl who, seconds ago, was nearly 1 km away from me. I was terrified to the last degree to learn that it was indeed her. I looked at her, then back at the spot where she had been, then back at her, being unable to believe her fastness! "What is wrong with you" she said, smiling brightly with intoxicating effect with her voluptuous lips and glistening teeth. "You look as if you saw a ghost" If what I am seeing is not a ghost I thought, then it must at least be as fast as one. Considering her portentous power in the Sea, coupled with her astonishingly lightning-like speed, there was no doubt in my mind that she was a rather unique creature! "Please leave me alone" I said curtly, not wanting to associate with her. "Listen" she said, softening her voice "What happened has happened. Be a man enough and get it over " "Please leave me alone" I repeated with my voice turning rather a afflicted sort of muttering with a pain. "Look" she said, slowing down and looking at me seriously. Her expression soothing with a bit of grimacing twist added to it probably to score a point. "You attacked me, and I defended myself. It was you who was on the offensive, not me. Why can't you forget the whole thing" I was on the offensive, I thought, a valid point in her favour, What an intelligent defence mechanism I thought. Now I started to cool down. By the way I didn't know why I was angry to begin with,. Maliciously attack someone and then get mad at them afterwards. Does that make sense? May be I was mad because she overpowered me in the sea and the fact that she was a lady make everything so startling! "Where are you going to" she asked. "Berbera" I replied. "Me too" she said. "Really" "Yes I am serious" she responded without a hesitant. She told me her name, which was Zahra. We conversed along the way and I must admit, I was being transfixed by her beauty by the minute despite my inopportune or shall I say embarrassing encounter with her earlier. Her extraordinary fastness was quite nerve-racking too. There is no denying about that. But in spite of that, there was something about her that made me calm down and see her again in a romantic eye. As dusk started to set in she said that she had relations living nearby from whom we could getsomething to eat and a place to sleep. "Great" I blurted out. Earlier she had told me that she ran out of her Sahay (The food travellers take with them) which meant she would share mine with me. My Sahay was barely sufficient for me: if I shared it with her I was sure we would starve to death. Consequentlythis suggestion of hers was most needed. Her relations, as it turned out, were many families living in a sort of settlement. A large flock of gaots and sheep were being driven in to kraals after having been grazing all day. There were no any visible lamps, yet everywhere was illuminated brightly. There were people milling around everywhere. Their clothes were very fashionable: in fact too fashionable for a typical pastoral lifestyle. Their houses were exceptionally good with modern designs, which I had never seen before. In a word, their material wealth was beyond my imagination! People, mostly kids, swarmed around me shouting "She brought a human. She brought a human" To be honest, the mention of "human" didn't ring a bell in my mind. I just thought that their clan had had a vendetta against my clan, which literally scared me rather. At any rate, Zahra came and took me to a veranda full of men. In an armchair in the middle of the verandah sat a stocky man around his forties, with athletically built body. He had piercing eyes, which, coupled with his bushy moustache, were the only noticeable facial characteristics he had. To be fair with him though, he had an air of gentlemanly and aristocratic behaviour. He was, as I was to be told, their chief. People called him a "Lion" Oow Allah ! I thought, what a matching name! "How are you Hasan, take a seat" he said, stretching his fat hand for a handshake. I was really surprised by the fact that he uttered my name without being told in advance. It in fact, in a sense, proved my suspicion that I was in an enemy territory. I was now convinced that the girl played trick on me to hand me to her clansmen who, as I thought, were at war with my clan. " Then I thought she can not belong that tribe because she was far beautiful". May be I wanted to believe this. "You don't seem to know "Lion said, as he adjusted his sitting position. His bulky creaking the wooden chair. "but we are Aliens "What" I blurted out, blinking a nd not being abled to believe his utterances .Zahra, who was sitting beside me, took over. "Yes we are Aliens" she confirmed, patting my hand in a bid to alleviate the shock. "I lied to him to bring him here" she continued, now talking to her fellow Aliens. "Because I fell in love with him, and I want to marry him" My mind became momentarily too numb to process what was going on. I just stared at them in disbelief. I was, all of a sudden, in a new, unbelievable reality. "Look" I said, then my mind went blank. I couldn't say anything further except fixedly staring at them. Zahra took over. "I know this is too much for you to digest at the moment, but yes you are in a different World " she said, still patting my hand. The fact that I was seeing Jinn scared me to death. Several minutes passed by without anyone saying a word, probably to give me some time to think about this otherwise imaginary reality: an imaginary reality which would take for ages to come to terms with. But how come I see you guys, I thought. This can't be true."The reason why you can see us is because you are in our World, not the human World anymore "Lion answered, as if he was reading my mind. Apart from the fact that they lived in a fancy lifestyle, there was nothing extraordinary about them, especially their looks, that could make me think that they were Jinn. "As bizarre as it may sound, you are with Aliens" Lion continued his discourse. He was being memoir. Judging from his expression, I could see that he was serious: dead serious. Somewhere at the back in my mind his speech started to make sense, not because I was so effortlessly convinced that they were indeed Aliens--although I was being stirred by the minute I have to admit, but because I could get along with them. Before he wrapped up his discourse he asked me if I was interested in the marriage proposal.I hesitated for a while, but my reply ultimately came out as emphatic "yes" I knew that by accepting the offer I had nothing to lose and everything to gain: a beautiful doll I had never daydreamed about was on offer without any prerequisite. Besides, I was told that I was under no obligation financially. That was too good an opportunity to decline. I had heard of enough Jinni stories to know that anyone who associated with them would be materially rich. This, per se, was too tempting to be declined too. So it was my considered decision to say "yes". As long as I could live with them in their present form, I didn't have much of a problem with their being Jinni. "Okey" lion said. He introduced me a heavily bearded, much older man sitting beside him who he called Sheekh Abdulahi. This Sheikh seemed to be rather domineering figure in this inexplicable community. The two of them were to delegate us to perform the wedding. The wedding and the wedding ceremony were to held on that very night. Needless to say, it was fine with me. In a matter of minutes a new house was built in front of the verandah. I was really flabbergasted by their dexterity. Even more astonishing was the fact that in fifteen minutes or so I was in my new home with my new bride and being served with specially prepared foods by invisible beings. All I could see was plates and dishes fully laden with every imaginable foods coming in and arranging themselves orderly on a table! "Who on earth is carrying these dishes " I exclaimed, frightened. "Don't worry gacaliye " dear soulmate" Zahra responded, smiling."This is our own way of enchanting human guests" I am easily impressed by a show of wealth. This time I wasn't different. Man! I said to my self, are you in your golden age! You could say I was! My wife was known "the Bird" because she took the form of bird. Everybody had two names; his/her maiden name and another name derived from the animal his form he/she took of. This is why the chief was called the "lion" He sometimes took the form of lion. "Scary one might though, but this become customary in time"by the way, after a while my wife became pregnant.The funny thing was that I didn't have to take care of her financially; they were far too rich.From dawn to dusk my wife existed in the form of bird, and was away all day. She took a human form from dusk onward. Usually I had a mat, matress and pillows arranged orderly under a huge shadowy tree, where I was fed on a regular basis.In a word, I was treated like a king, it was too good to be true, I asked myself, Am I dreaming while I am in Jidali valley?! One dusk when I returned home I found my wife lying on the bed; quite atypical. "I gave birth" she greeted me. "Great" I said, coming over to her side. "Show me" She stripped a sheet that had covered the other side of the bed. There appeared seven newly-born babies! I was overcome by amazement. Power drained out of my legs, and I went down as a result in a daze, putting my hands on my head. I said "I take the refuge of God against satan" This is a koranic expression and it is pronounced as follows: Acuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim. As soon as I said that my World (call it imaginary if you so wish:)) disappeared in to vapour. Instead, I found myself crouching on a barren rock, hands still on my head. I could not distinguish whether I had been dreaming in the first place and now woke up, or had been in a real, waking life and was now dreaming of being on this rock. My mind went a complete standstill so I couldn't distinguish facts from fiction. As wacky as it may sound though, I was not dreaming of being on that rock, nor had I been in having that envious lifestyle: both situations were real!! Surely but slowly, the darkness gave way to dim illumination which, in turn, changed in to the cosy, snuggling house I was in few minutes ago! In front of me was now my mother-in law and my wife, who was sobbing. "Why did you say that expression" my mother-in law said furiously" In doing so, You hurt my daughter badly" This Alien community was Muslim.They were pious and frequently read the Koran. Thus they always said the expression. "How come you say it but I can't" I asked, puzzled. "We can, but humans can't while being with us. If they say it we can no longer live together. Also it hurts us very badly" she explained, still indignant. "I am sorry, I didn't know that" I said "I offered my apologises" Slowly they calmed down. I was warned not to say that expression everagain especially while being with them, otherwise I would see the last ofthem. I habitually say the expression whenever I am absolutely astonished. I even don't notice when I am about to say it. I just say it automatically: it is a natural reaction that I can't control. So when I promised not to say it ever again I wasn't too sure whether I would keep that promise. Oow May Allah! I thought, don't surprise me to this degree if you want me to keep the promise:) At any rate, that episode passed peacefully and things got normalafterwards. A while later I decided I wanted to visit my parents (call them my parents in Planet Earth if you like :)My Alien in-laws gave me so many gifts to them. However, my parents were not to be told that I had had an Alien family, which meant that I had to make them believe that I had been working hard in Berbera and bought these presents for them. My father was never convinced. " he was a well known leader of my clan, people use to call him the wise man of Ergavo, a man like him was too adamantine to induce to this situation. He had stubbornlyclung to the belief that I had stolen them. Because of that he wanted to keep clear of them. As he was a clan chief so protecting his reputation was of paramount importance to him "I am a man of good character. I don't want my name smeared by this loot" Said my father as he addressed my mom. "Keep them until their rightful owner comes" he added. I told him over and over again that nobody would claim them but he, unlike my mom, who believed in me right away, dad remained unconvinced. I felt bad about the fact that these presents, so badly needed by the family, wereto be kept indefinitely. Feeling sorry was all I could do: nothing more. I told them I had to return to my work in Berbera and left for my Alien family. After a while my w ife got pregnant, and subsequently gave birth to seven more babies. Now I wasn't surprised one bit: I became aware of the birth patterns of Alien women. Believe it or not I had now 14 kids at the age of twenty " something which is rather bizarre in Human Earth" Later, I decided to go to Yemen. I was seen off and wished well. Life in Yemen absorbed me. I found myself staying there for several perpetual years. One afternoon, while chewing Qaad(stimulant twigs that are used in East Africa and South Eastern Arabia) with friends, a lady, after quickly changing from a bird-like figure to a human form, appeared in the doorway. My friends looked at her with a fixed stare, being stunned by her beauty. Guess who? She was my wife Zahra. I suddenly felt guilty for being away from her and the kids so long. I thought she would get mad at me for that."Hasan, I am here to tell you that your oldest daughter has been betrothed, and you are wanted for that reason......." "My seven years old daughter" I blurted out, astounded to the last degree. "I take the refuge ofGod against satan" (Acuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim) She abruptly disappeared from view, and I immediately realised why: I said the expression I was warned not to say while being with them. I waited in vain for her to come back and be excused. She did not come back to this day. Although I learned many aspects of Alien culture while I was with them, I had never seen a female being married at the age of seven. So, needless to say, I was so taken aback to be told that my seven years old daughterwas to be married. There I was, lost in the streets of Eden .I have lost 14 kids and their mother to entirely different beings. Man! I said to my self, they are gone for good. The END NB: According to the story teller, this is true even that took place in 1950’s . The full name of the lead character is Hasan Olol Jama. He lived in a small town called Jidali, near Eragavo North East of Somalia. I did saw this gentleman 1991 andhe himself told me the story. It was rather stimulating. I have also, saw one of the men who saw the lady in Yeman while they chewinng Qaad with Hassan. He verified and swore to the Allah's name that he saw lady and when mr Hassan said A'du billah, she promptly vanished their sight. I TRANSLATED THIS FOR MY ENGLISH GCSE PROJECT

me   

I like this story, I heard it before, but come onnnnnnnn. A woman of extreme beauty, gives birth to 7 kids every time she gives birth, her family is rich and you dot have to support her. Yet he leaves her for Yemen to eat jaad with his friends. WOW, this story proves that some guys just cant settle.

Share your jin stories please.

Janna   

Sophist

I have heard a similar story to the one you have told. Only differences: when the guy said Acuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim, she disappeared, everything disappeared and he found himself lying in a rubbishy area.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

Has any one heard some men dating jinni women and eventually marrying them?How the hell do they do that?

In Saudi arabi there is a family who claim to be the descent of a female Jinn. Lieutenant Xalane if you are interested in the Jinns and Devils, I recommend for you to read 'The World of the Jinn and Devils. Happy reading.

Ms DD   

I have never met a jinn and dont think i want to either though I'd be tempted to wing chung the jinn back to wherever it lives and that might end up geting my self possessed.

I have couple of stories though:

When i was in Kenya (Utanga to be precise), there was this man (my neighbour) possesed. He was sick for few weeks. No one knew what was wrong with him. Someone suggested that Quran should recited on him daily. Finally he spoke but with a female voice. She was asked who she was, and she was told that she saw this man in Liboi (not sure of the spelling). he was kind to her and her kids and she fell in love with him. She wanted him back to that town. Quran was read on him some more and after few beatings, she left.

Another one my best friend told me (it was a while ago, and it is bit sketchy): My friend's grandma and her sister lived in a coastal village and they used to play on the beach. One afternoon, they disappeared off the face of earth. Their parents and the whole town didnt give up hope. They prayed for their safe return. They also read Quran right where the girls were last seen (at the beach). Meanwhile the girl was taken to the bottom of the ocean and they started living with this family in qasri golden village. They were kidnapped in order to be betrothed the two sons of the household. One thing the jinn family bothered was the constant Quran they keep hearing. Evetually they decided to return the girls. One girl refused to return to her own family. So they kept her and sent the other to the surfacse. The family rejoiced at the return but now they wanted the other girl to return. Now they knew that Quran was disliked, they kept reading it and asking Allah for help day and night. The jinn family couldnt stand it. So they have decided to return the girl. The jinn family promised to the little girl that they will always be her side (so long as she wants) with whatever she needs, so long as she is willing to sacrifice for them. The girl grew up and she was never far from the sea since her abduction. She started sacrifing lambs/goats and their blood and give to the jinns. She now lives in Saudi Arabis in this big castle where she foretells the future to the rich Arabs.

Another story that happens to my cousin in Utange:

We had communal toilets xeradaas. They were so dirty (hate to be reminded). One night, it was dark, and my cousin decided to go to the tiolet. After her return, there was this evil glint in her eyes. I asked what was wrong, She was rude in her reply. Very unlike her and out of character. Her elder aunt chastised her and i couldnt believe my eyes when she spit on her aunt. I was mortified and so was the aunt. ANyhow few hours later, she got so sick and wild. Many men were called to contain her, but she overpowered them all. A sheekh was called and he recited quran on her, the girl even got worse. Then it was time they revealed themselves. A jinn father complained that his new born son was stepped on by this girl and they wanted blood money (or food). They were promised to have mingis for her. So Luul jeylaani's mom was the lady oo mingiska tunta. Mingis food was made in abundance and waa laga tumay. Afterwards she felt better.

I have others and they always used to happen when someone dies or when someone upsets the human.

Source   

great story there sophist....help us with lil paragraphs ay ;)

I hear alot of stories about jinns possessing people simply because they are in love with them. What a strange way to show affection.

Nehanda   

JB

Jin are people just like you and me with extraordinary powers. For instance they can make themselves invisible and make their presence felt when wished to do so. They are diverse too.

Johnny B   

Sophist , how can i beleive or don't in Something i don't know what it is ?

Nubia ,just like me n you? Wow, How do you know that ? ever met any? i've never met a person with such powers.

Originally posted by Janna:

Lieutenant Xalane if you are interested in the Jinns and Devils, I recommend for you to read 'The World of the Jinn and Devils. Happy reading. [/QB]

Thanks Janna.Did u read the book,what does it say about the jinn hook up?