Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

-Lily-   

People in my local mosque are convinced Laylatul-Qadr is on the 27th, the mosque is so packed and they sleep over, but it's not as busy on the 21st/23rd/ and 29th! Yaab.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge:

I'm trying to be good atheer. It is just proving harder than I thought! So no I refuse to delete one or the other. It is reflecting my consent struggle to be good.

Lily my mosque is the same as well.

Kahina: You are welcome sis. smile.gif

Malika   

Do any of you remember or know the myth related to Laylatul-Qadr night,I remember this specific one regarding an angle whom would be disguised as a poor man.He would either turn up at your home begging or at the mosque as a traveller,and how you treated him is the test,if you did the right thing your dua's would be granted..The rumour was the only way to identify him is that he had no bone on his thumb..so you could imagine the hand squezzing that went around the mosque and to anyone knocking the door by accident at night.. :D:D

Ibtisam   

Loool Kahina! Are you serious? loool :D that is so funny! looool HAHA. I have not heard any. lool. But yeah someone people think waa qoof soo deegaa! lol

Zenobia, sista, you summed it up for me

True, she's special

Special people need special attention.

Adiga Zenobia, waxaa ka hadashaa tag team, but adiga waxa aad sameyneysid ma ujeedid aan umaleynaa? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

That other topic, if my memory serve's me correct, ayada waaba la tag team gareenaaye way before I got there. (U can't take the credit from nepth and the other girl and this time around, the credit goes to skipper, I was just advising him to lay off her since she isn't a good opponent, but ayada intee iska celin laheed wiilka, anigey mashquul iga dhigatay inta su'aalaha la weydiinaaye inee jawaawi weysay.)

Special she is, Zenobia.

Ibtisam   

Some people should invest in a nice pair of reading glasses, either than or they lack comprehension. I answered the question above if the answer was bugging you so much. :rolleyes:

Lool @rounds, gosh. I must stop laughing loool. Did you think waa boxing match! Lool HAhaha.

Loool @credit goes to skipper, nepthy and NB! Loool. HAHa Nayaah I told you ages ago stop hiding behind others. Waxaad raabit sheego in plain simple language. Sheekaad kaalee iska daaf, it has nothing to do with you. Maxa adiga kuu daaran?

He said, I said etc sheko maaha. Who asked for your advise?? And who cares what kind of special case I am, nacasnimad meel laa faadiso.

You poor thing, you took Zenobia sisterly advise as her tag teaming. :rolleyes: talk about over estimated yourself. Lol

P.s. You can say as you please for the next ten days. I shall ignore you. But after that iis jiri. I’m going to follow you like your own shadow, just so you know how annoying it is. In the mean time enjoy yourself smile.gif

Ms DD   

What is going on here?

Where is whip? I see some people aa u busobusoonaaya. Lets chill guys. It is Ramadan.

Someone has to be the bigger person here. Who will it be?

Edit: I see Ghanima will be. Good on you sis. Ramadaanka yuu kaa jabin.

LazyG..Ramadan weeye sis, calm down and sheydaanka iska naar.

10 days maa tiri, 20 days aaba kusiiye, ee ii naso as best as you can, lets ee where this takes you. Carab dheer aa qabtaa, and I am familiar with the art of doing dhalqo jir, so hadaa rabtin in dhalqada lagaa jaro, is keen, hadii kale, oo orod oo afur soo cun.

As far as your answer is concerned, it seemed more like a calaacal than an answer to me.

Skipper   

Furthermore, I want to say that I never once addressed you, unless you also go by "skipper", then that make a whole lot of sense.(and how can you have no interest in addressing me, when you infact did just that?)

Lazygirl i am not sure i follow you there. Where do i fit in in this girls talk?