Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Why Somali Sisters have difficulty to understand faaraxs

Liibaan   

Is it Coincidence or Intentional why we see in North America and Europe many xalimos developing aggressive attitude against their follow brothers While many of them show other nationalities - particularly Jamaicans unfortunately - limitless kindness and so on especially when it comes initiating relationship!!!!!! .Is it something to do with climate (Farax does not have clue how to "SAHAN" in this new locality), diet (Farax doesnot know how to hunt in the new world or maybe is it something to do with artificial meals that we consume daily and resulted a change in conformation of our sister's mind metabolism) , or is it inability to resist culture assimilation. Moreover, I am sure many of you saw the somali Movie "Qabyo" where they revisited today's common sister's quote “TODAY IS MY DAY" to be honest I feel sorry for them if men oppressed them back home. In fact, i would like to stress that nothing else suitable to xalimos batter than faraax and vase versa. Thus, i don’t see this shocking attitude will bring a solution to what took place in history, because that is brainless way to resolve such issue so let us treat each other fair and peaceful period DONOT YOU THINK??!!!

Blessed   

Faraxs and Xaliimos galabtii walba waa aroos. So, what are you on?

Bal, Ilahay baan kugu dhaarshee beenta iyo riwaayada naga daa. Heh. Every farax that fancies a bit of cyber xagxagasho the Jamaican card buu lasoo baxaa.

Janna   

Misunderstanding is hardly the problem. In my eyes, they are naago qooqay (who are seeking the pleasures of other nationalities) in need of a culture refreshment.

Somali Guys screw around with every nationality as well. Who people date others for watever reason have the choice to do, but Naxariis part, You are right Somalida odhan regardless of gender Ajnabiga bay uroon yihiin iyagan isku darin yihiin. We need to rethink about how we treat each other.

you may be right some how but its not only girls who go out with foreigners and as you all know our culture accept foreigners rather then some somali tribes or clans.

we frequently see somali girls and boys saying they wouldnt marry REER ORGI LAQE GIRL OR BOY(reer hebel) and they rather marry white or black. the farah and halimos you are talking about are wana be and attention seekers and let me remain you that 99% of somalis marry each other.

sxb maxan niraahna kuwa ajnabiga guursada. cidgursatay wayday markaasey mid cadana oo sii jeeda dhabarka ka tabatay.

Originally posted by double decker:

sxb maxan niraahna kuwa ajnabiga guursada. cidgursatay wayday markaasey mid cadana oo sii jeeda dhabarka ka tabatay.

Not always true..Some people do find their significant other nationalitis and marry them...Get nothing to do with not finding a mate in the Somali community. Anyway, we ain't gonna culturally extinct, but the longer we stay in the daisporo, the more likely we will mix with other races, and melt away into this melting pot.

Rowda   

"Misunderstanding is hardly the problem. In my eyes, they are naago qooqay (who are seeking the pleasures of other nationalities) in need of a culture refreshment."

Name calling is prohibited so pls keep your opinion to your self!

About dating with Jamaican or other nationalities walaalo apportunity comes in once in a life time :D

Now,tell me why do I wanna shukaansi or even marriege from Farahs?? pls convince me as I'm confused???

Habarta odayga lasaar, maxaa Jamaican ka soomlida nimankooda saaray, cajaa'ib could it be out of jealousy??

Castro   

^ It is. It's playa-hatin' plain and simple. Not to mention racism. Jamaicans are cool. If my child found one who's a muslim with a college degree, I'll be doing the mashxarad myself. :D

I lovvve Somali Men infact if they go extinct today, I'll personally restore their DNA and clone them. Thaz how much I love them. Any dhoocil who thinks she can do better than our skinny boyz is halucinating and reality will hit hard when the Jamaican comes home drunk, smelling like some other woman and gives her the black eye if not throw her on the streets if she starts nac nac. wutz wrong wit our boys? They are simply beautful and I refuse to make babies wiht none other than farahs.

Ok. with that said. Farah's and me(though they're always melting my heart with this and that) dont get along becasue farahs dont know how to communicate.Is it me or do the lovvvee playing the cat and mouse game? Tell farah you get sick just looking at him and he is inlove: tell him you simply get sick when he isnt arround, and farah is gone :D . Can you decipher their secret code for me?

----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down somtimes

Castro   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

reality will hit hard when the Jamaican comes home drunk, smelling like some other woman and gives her the black eye if not throw her on the streets if she starts nac nac.

That's a stereotype not supported with any facts (stats or otherwise). I'll have you know that Somalis do that (and in great numbers too) and to add insult to injury, they go home and marry an 18 year old leaving behind the wife with 5 kids.

Come on chocolate, you don't have to demean an entire people just to defend a Faarah, do you?

Rowda   

Choc/honey,you are contradicting your-self either love them or hate them its simple really.

About the alcolole, sister have you been sleeping or I'm guessing you never been to club atmosphare in MN or maybe isolated to your little world.

Costro, I agree Jamaicans are cool ppl esp,when they become mulim.

Soomlida waa most racist ppl within, so imagin siday ku yihiin other cultures.

Castro: I'mnot demeaning other people atheer but the fact of the matter is what I know. I have seen girls(or rather grown women)who beleive that marrying into other races is hip. I have my own homegirls get mixed with black American guys and every story, let me rephrase, every experience is worse than the other. Just the other day, I was shaken from a deep sleep in the middle of the night to pick up a friend from the mall. who knew that the quite, shy, incredibly polite, moslim, black American boy would initiate sexual relations in the dark movie theatre of Mall of America?

walaalayaal beenta hala daayo. We somalis have a unique culture. we dhoocilos are used being respected and pampered. If you dont want to engage anykind of sexual activity, all you have to say is no, it is haram and farah cant argue with you. but it is not like that with MOST of other races. They cant beleive that you would flirt, date, like or be arround them without physical contact. It is very hard for them even if they are moslims. I have seen it. I have Oromo people whose majority is moslim. All my schoolmates. They party hard and play hard and in the Ciid time they will pray with you. And amnot saying they shouldnt, feel me?

ROWDA: Have you ever heard of the somali maahmaah(I know icon_razz.gif Iam completely flounting my new found somali proverb) fartada xum filiq filiq makaaga harto. I love them but I have a hard time communiticating my feelings and vice versa but that doesnt mean that I go crying to other races. It is something that me and my especial farah have to work on ;) .

----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Liibaan   

Chocolate & honey if every girl had that such mentality like you iam sure many masiibo incidents that they experienced/experiencing could have been prevented. However, not evey1 thinks like that not even all that faraxs, i know personally this somali man who married a Asian women and after he spend decades with her, and allah bless them with 2 kids, next morning telling me we peacefully broke up, so i kindly ask him why? With all confidence he replied " iam looking for somali lady, finally i see wat iam missing".

therefore, many of you may wonder why i choose to expand halimos situation over farax's the reason being is halimos pays more cost if things doesn’t work when it comes to associating foreigners in general because of the biological difference between the two genders.

maxaa Jamaican ka soomlida nimankooda saaray, cajaa'ib could it be out of jealousy??

Rowda i simply took Jamaicans as an exmaple first of all but secondly they are most of time the first choice in halimos list ( iam speaking from self experience). And believe me i know many horrible stories and i can go endlessly if i start to tell you. In fact, they all make sick but what really make me worst is seeing everyday gabadh somaliyeed oo wadadii sii Habaq-Habaqle. Can we stop them is the question????

Who people date others for whatever reason have the choice to do

Well we can leave the issue as che-guevara advised us, which is the same as how things work at this moment but is it the rite way ? Should we call this a freedom of choice? Is it matter of i mind my business and u mind your business waxna iskuma nihin? is it not advising her our duty in order to ensure a better walfare in future for " GABADHA SOMALIYEED" ?

or we sit back and be tight and wait to cry with her when tears are dripping everywhere if it is not too late and blood shattering all over the place

Rescuing GABADH SOMALIYEED is saving HOOYO SOMALIYEED and saving HOOYO we save of ourselves from as che-Guevara said

melt away into this melting pot.

Castro with ALL respect ilaahbaan kugu dhaarshay is this wat you come up with after involving tons of thousands of debates and in-depth critical thinking in SOL ONLY!!!!

Jamaicans are cool. If my child found one who's a muslim with a college degree, I'll be doing the mashxarad myself

Before i go on, there was this somali girl who was 19 yr.o. when she faced difficulty to stay with her family. as Rowda maybe call walaalo opportunity comes in once in a life time opportunity come :rolleyes: gabadhii snatched the opportunity. waxay maciin mooday a Jamaican guy who at that time was a vary close friend of her. After she told him all her problems he replied YOU GOT ME wat are you waiting for, I am here for you. if i give you a quick recap on who he is? well he is well establish young man who got the degree on hand simply is the would Costro macsharada ugu tuurilahaa ;) with no farther due....waxuu dajiyey basement-ka and helped her 2 find JOB not back isn’t ???? u may wondering wat could go wrong. well as i agree fully with my dear sister chocolate & honey

They cant believe that you would flirt, date, like or be arround them without physical contact.

that was the result to use her and plus make her to pay his mortgage by charging her a rent every month. SO the question is MAXAY FAIDAY left home, No more Family, pay mortgage, and lastly become a mistress what a misery. So wat type of opportunity is that??? TO be a " Ku-mel-gaadh" u call a opportunity.Unfortunately, this girl had no one 2 save her. on other hand, there was this girl who her dad had close eye since from her childhood , he assured that she have everything took her to movie theaters made sure that she is on time at home 9:00 pm. furthermore, he teach her Kuran and she weared her Hijab voluntarily without any pessure from him.But, next day she come home asking him if he could help her jamaican boy-friend who got no place to stay. Kindly, he excused them and asked her to talk with her separately telling her " aabo gurigu waa cidhiidhi, hasayeeshe, markaan iibsano guri kan ka wayn, no problem" with smile on her face and delighted with her dad's understanding she quickly when to her boyfriend telling that she is sorry but promiseing him that ones they move a larger home everything will be perfect for them. However, her father was shocked and come up with a plan to take her this summer to somalia ......and he compeleted his mission successfully isla markiiba wuxuu ku daray nin :rolleyes: is it rite or easy way out will find. For the first year after old friends asker her she said it was terrible she wasnot happy at all period. But, she said now i understand and i thank to my father for everything, i got kids, husband who cares me and so on happy ending eh. Now u make the judgement on your own both situations got +ve and -ve however the main thing is which weights more

Ask any Jamaican wat is the most confusing day in jamainca??? they will tell you " Father's day" did u ever ask yourself why is that the case ?????

Nomads you have to understand people are materialistic in this side of the world nothing is real like the food on your table. It is true wat chocolate said for most faraxs and i beleive it is true for halimos too

Tell farah you get sick just looking at him and he is inlove: tell him you simply get sick when he isnt arround, and farah is gone

Why that is the case, because 99.99% of them are there for real far away from being phony take my word same as halimos. If you still cannot agree than learn from history. In somalia “father's day “ wouldnot be awkward and confusing but simply smooth and full of joy now DO u see my point

Katrina   

I'm in total agreement with Che-Guevara, Castro and Rowda. Everyone has stories on both sides that could keep us here till doomsday but the fact is our life experiences and the opportunities we come across shape our future therefore I say to each their own.

Just the other day, I was shaken from a deep sleep in the middle of the night to pick up a friend from the mall. who knew that the quite, shy, incredibly polite, moslim, black American boy would initiate sexual relations in the dark movie theatre of Mall of America?

Dear Chocolate shid happens with every culture otherwise try explaining why a so-called polite, muslim somali brother would offer me downtown on a first date?????????? :mad: Dark movie theatre you say and here I thought that was the somali brothers trademark.

Ppl need to bash other cultures and races to feel theirs isn't so bad after all, yeah right. If something works for you great but leave others to choose whats best for them. My motto with people is judge the individual not the background.

Arawella   

Iga, walaal you are barking at the wrong tree perhaps the problem is not limited to Xalimas but society as a whole. You should know that people have differing preferences in life including potential partners. One cup of tea might be another’s poison thus the likelihood of a marriage between a Xalima and a Jaimaboy annulling is similar to that between a Xalima and a Farax.

A piece of advice walaal, if you base your marriage on ethnicity then I am afraid that is just a disaster waiting to unfold. In addition your finding is not concrete since your stats represent a handful of Somalis. Walaal Somali are not saint and many are just as unpredictable and obnoxious as those Jamaican that you have described.