Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

The best league resumes on.....

Listen kids especially you de_rossi. Juve have the title, only thing stopping them now is injuries especially that of TREZ. Roma we'll see u in 3 weeks time i believe and the BIANCONNERI as you all will see with the singings of cannavaro,ibrahamvoic, and emerson will prove to be too much for any other in the seria a and champions league.

PUT THE 3RD STAR ON THE JERSEY BABY!

Viking   

De Rossi,

I watched the Roma-Inter game last nite, quite enjoyable but tactically very poor. I don't think Roma will recover from the loss of Emerson, Zebina, Samuel and Capello. The person to bring stability at times like this would naturally be Chivu, but he is nursing a toe injury I presume. The discipline in the team is deplorable and only an easy going coach could manage them. I wonder what would happen if Camacho was given the job at Roma, hell would break lose, so to speak.

Golden_Child,

I like Juve for the first time in my life. I hated them for fielding (for many years) boring and mediocre players like Tacchinardi, Ferrara, Iuliano, Conte, Pessotto et al. For a long time, Zidane and Del Piero were the only ones worthwhile to watch among the La Vecchia Signora players...but they now have entertaining and intelligent players like Nedved, Emerson, Cannavaro, Zlatan and Appiah. And they also have signed the veru successful and attack-minded Capello. These characters makes the team worth watching!

I am a Rossoneri fan but acknowledge the threat Juve pose for the run to the title this season. It would be foolish to claim victory at such an early stage, keep in mind that Milan are slowly picking up the pace. It seems like it will turn out to be a three way race, between Juve, Milan and Inter, but Milan and Juve look much stronger and well organised. The season is long and things might change...

Viking agreed the season is long but look at juve. Camronessi and Zlatan played injured and Del Peiro and Trez are out and we still find a way to win 2-1 against our closest competitor Messina. Props to Messina though its early but they find a way to be in every game and might steal points but they will eventually fade.

Once again i do agree with you Viking it is a 3 team race but its important to grab max points against weaker teams everytime and so far juve is on top because they are the most consistent team

Viking   

Roma was outplayed by Juve and were still playing like the backyard kids they are, very un-professionally. Is Shujui grieving? :confused:

Not at all

And if you were honest Juve had to adapt there system to cope with the good 25 mins start that Roma made. The only difference being that Juve have had a serene and calm start to teh season, where as roma have had anything but and are lacking cuttign edge up front exc montella and a recognised left winger.

Alas the league table doesnt lie Juve are a mighty team this year, but it does help having the best manager in the world the best defensive midfeilder in the world emerson, and a great young striker such as Ibrahimavich

Roma on a different day with better luck and finishing form montella mancini and totti could have got a result.

Its a 3 horse race, squad wise and Milan are there pressing Juev at the moment, i think the gap will close towards the end of this year.

Viking   

Originally posted by NaJuwa:

And if you were honest Juve had to adapt there system to cope with the good 25 mins start that Roma made...Its a 3 horse race, squad wise and Milan are there pressing Juev at the moment, i think the gap will close towards the end of this year.

The thing is, Roma has played the first 25 mins of almost every game with zeal, like they did against Real and Leverkusen. But they don't have the professionalism and quality (all over the field) to keep up that level throughout the game. It annoys me to see the attitude of a player like Cassano, he is extremely undisciplined and needs a strong coach to tame him!

I do regard Capello as the best coach, I remember his days at Milan (the earlier period) and how he made Real Madrid a big team again by buying players like Roberto Carlos et al. and winning the league after years of domination by Barca.

He had earlier said that he wouldn't coach Juve even in a 100 years, but he was promised to be given money to spend and he changed his mind. It still amazes me how he can make champions out of almost any team.

Its a fair comment to say that disipline is a serious problem within the Team.

I am a great fan of cassano but i think we would do well to off load him for a grand sum of money thus improving disipline and have funds to strengthen the squad further. i honestly believe we are only 2 or 3 signings away from becoming a great team again.

A quick glane at the table shows that all is far from beign lost. Juve are runner away leaders with Champions Milan 5 points adrift. However teh gap to 4 place a realistic aim for 5 teams including Roma is only 4 points and i feel thats where Del neri will have to look to.

I have heard that we will resolve our left side problem with a new midfielder in January, probably Rodrigo Taddei

from Seina, and i for one hope that Cassano gets off loaded and we Buy Gilardino aswell and Danielle bonera from Parma with the proceeds from the sell.

The season takes another twist

Juve fall at Lowly Reggina

Inter Draw yet again

And Milan miss out at the chance to close the Gap with the vist of Struggling Roma.

There is 2 clear fighters for Lo Scudetto this year and its Milan and La Signora. But with 28 more games to go in this 20 team Seria A who Knows where the title will end up.

What is more interesting is that just 5 points currently separates 3rd place Lecce and 18 place Siena, take about congestion see Table.1 lol.

So don thank us just Yet Golden Child u still have to play Milan ;) , and Viking i would worry if i were a milan Fan your defence is almost as comical as Roma's at time lol

Roma still in with a bigg shout at a champions league finish and with plenty more form to discover.

TABLE .1

bar-res.jpg

Club P Pts

Juventus 10 25

Milan 10 21

Lecce 10 15 :Dicon_razz.gif

Udinese 10 15

Messina 10 15

Inter 10 14

Fiorentina 10 14

Cagliari 10 14

Roma 10 13

Lazio 10 13

Sampdoria 10 13

Chievo 10 13

Livorno 10 12

Brescia 10 12

Bologna 10 11

Palermo 10 11

Reggina 10 10

Siena 10 10

Parma 10 8

Atalanta 10 6

mojam   

a surprise is possible but so far it seems as if milan or the old lady from turin are the only ones that will lift the scudetto.

inter & roma are good to watch but won't be champions as it looks now.

1. COPERTINA-JUVE.jpg 2. COPERTINA-MILAN.jpg

3. COPERTINA-INTER.jpg 4. COPERTINA-ROMA.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thats how i see the order of the table on the last day of Seria A

Viking   

I would say the same but the problem with Juventus is that they don't have a big squad like Milan. Milan can replace almost any player and bring on an equally talented player. They have without doubt the strongest bench in the world with the likes of Stam, Rui Costa, Crespo, Kaladze, Serginho, Dhorasoo et al. players who would be in the starting line-up of almost any big team. If Juve go all season without losing Nedved or Emerson, then they might clinch it.

Since my TeAM has had a nightmare season, leaving me little to shout about, and alot to take from alot of haters :mad: . i thought i would go down memory lane and view some nostalgic moments, remind myself of what a great football brand As Roma can play

A BEAUTIFULLY SUNNY ROME DAY, N SCUDETTO CELEBRATIONS ON HAND

Totti GOOOOOAAAAAAAL

The Little AeroPlane

GABIREEAL.OMAR.BAATISTUTA

I think Juve will desparetly try to win the Champions league this year and that might perhaps hinder there domestic performance [/QB]

so far no problem in the domestic department!!!

:rolleyes:

or what domestic department were you referring to :confused: