Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

The best league resumes on.....

wazzup shujui1, its been a long time since I posted here. But by the looks of it I didn't miss too much, damn this forum is dead :eek: . I guess since Arsenal were kicked out of the CL, all that hype and fake ARSenal fans faded away :D .

Anyways lets talk about some real football, I felt bad when Capello left Roma man. I liked roma because of him. How do you feel about Samuel departure to Real? man that really sucks since I hate Real Madrid..

Wlcm penin Long time Bruv. Hope all is well at your end.

Bruv am gutted :( , been just bad news for afew weeks now. Exist Samuel Zebina Capello and Probably Lima and Emerson to fellow soon.

Yeah Man Roma Leader ship which is headed by a senial 80+ Franco Sensi just floped bigg time.

By selling Samuel one of our Central Players he and the sporting director Franco Baldini showed that they had no ambition. So am not supprised that Capello left. But if we buy well this summer i.e. Raid Parma for Gilardino and Ferrari and Get Mexes from Auxere (dont know how they will finance that :rolleyes: ) but at least we will have a very good young squad headed hopefully still By Totti, but we wont be championship contenders, especially if emerson followers Capello to Juve.

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

Wlcm penin Long time Bruv. Hope all is well at your end.

Bruv am gutted
:(
, been just bad news for afew weeks now. Exist Samuel Zebina Capello and Probably Lima and Emerson to fellow soon.

Yeah Man Roma Leader ship which is headed by a senial 80+ Franco Sensi just floped bigg time.

By selling Samuel one of our Central Players he and the sporting director Franco Baldini showed that they had no ambition. So am not supprised that Capello left. But if we buy well this summer i.e. Raid Parma for Gilardino and Ferrari and Get Mexes from Auxere (dont know how they will finance that :rolleyes: ) but at least we will have a very good young squad headed hopefully still By Totti, but we wont be championship contenders, especially if emerson followers Capello to Juve.

To be honest if Roma get Gilardino, Ferrari and Mexes they will be title contenders. Players like de Rossi will be getting chance to show their worth (and I know he won't let this chance go past easily) I expect great things from this young player. I know losing Emerson is a huge blow but I believe players like Dacourt (which really impressed me his first season in Italy by playing excellent) and Tommassi. Roma will be up there again if those players come and I know the new coach is the best replacesment for Capello.

Btw do you believe it was a fix up, that Capello went to Juva and taking Emerson with him. I heard Capello knew all along he will leave Roma for Juva as they contacted him undercover and told Emerson not sign any new contracts. Let me know what you think man.

And thanx for you wlc smile.gif;)

No problem Bruv nice to see more peeps who are educated on Italian Footie

Yeah i wouldnt bee supprised, but As Roma management team have only themselves to blame, but that said am looking towards the future now.

I would be happy with a top 6 finish next year, positively delighted with a top 4 finish, but we need

Mexes

Gildarno or another excellent young striker

anotehr solid Midfielder for the squad

and another decent winger to cover for Mancini

Any how one thing i have promised myself is to watch at least 2 seria matchs in Rome before the end of the year, 1 league match and 1 champions league match I.A smile.gif

La Signora have almost complete the purchase of Emerson, but looks like Manuel Blasi will follow to Roma so am happy smile.gif

Juve close to Emerson

Mexes and Ferarri in the Bag, Mexes already on the score sheet smile.gif

Emerson off loaded, De Rossi to fill in his Boots, Brighi also comes from Juventus

Just Perrota Taddiea and ?? striker Left to snap up, and 7 weeks still left to conclude transfer activites :D

HAPPY MAN HERE <<-------------

Caption of the Week

"Come On FrankO whats got you Spitting Mad " :D:D

4012.jpg

DELVECCHIO's Joke is not recieved well

ahh shiid happens bruv :D and pre-seasion is not about winning but putting the team through there paces and acquiring good condition.

Chelsea scores

J.Cole

Kezman

Drogba

Roma are financially inept were as chelsea have just splashed out another £100m on players so any other result would have been a bad reflection on the Blue's.

But we will see who's who when the season kick's off. Roma were short of chivu on the injury list, cassano restered and minus the departed duo of samuel and emerson so You u Ars-enl :D cant make any valid critisim of the team, Lets weight for the champions league when everybody will be up to full strenght (which for roma hopefully will mean 2 more midfielders in perrotta and taddiea, and one new striker)to assess who's who ;) aight.

btw wanna wager that ur forien legion will be minus ur inspirational captian by then :D

Theirry apart from Van Peirse what has club done over the summer :D , not much huh.....and we are even more broke and insolvent than you ;) .

Mexes turned down a £12m move to Man u, Dellas one of the stars of Greeces Euro 2004 refused to be transfered out to play for Roma, now we have bagged Matteo Ferrari ferrari01news.jpg

Ferrari Beckon's Alberto and Simone to Rome perrotta and Gilardino will follow, and i wanna friendly Wager saxiib :D , we will do better than you this yeah in all respects League, and champions league despite losing the best coach in the world, the best defensive midfielder, and the best defender.

Thierry.   

saxib signing new players is not gona win u anything u can ask my main man the russian thug, aka boras the bullet dodger, aka oily eskimo, aka a to da b abrohomavic

on the real a goal against celtic aint a big deal mate even liverpool got five on them.

besides i see fancy designer names in your signings lets hope they will shine on the big stage CL :cool:

Thierry.   

hey shujui how many damn posts do you need to do before u get the bloody nomad status i said by sunday im gona be a nomad, dats why i been posting like mad lately

Viking   

Shujui,

Do you think that Roma can challenge the Rossoneri? Is their any team (except La Vecchia Signora) that has the manpower, experience and confidence to challenge them this year? The Rossoneri might not be buying for the future, but players like Crespo and Stam strengthen an already very strong squad and have atleast a good couple of years to perform at the highest level.

FORZA MILAN!

2 more to go you Illegal Alien :D @Theirry

Viking In one Word No. Milan are Incredibly Strong as displayed by the 3-2 win over Free spending Chelsea.

But Milan is Milan and Roma is Roma :D , the best team won last year as Kaka Rui Sheva Nesta Cafu Pancaro Seedorf And Maldini Shyned.

But Roma for me played the best football, and reminded me why i started supporting them.

Perrotta completes Roma move

perrottanews.jpg

Our Rebuiling Goes On ;) , 1 down 2 more left in Taddei and Gilardino

I see Milan retaining the Title this year Fighting off Strong Challenges from La Signora and perhaps a New Inter-Nationle.

But Roma will play beatifull football again, and if they finish in the top 4 and consolidate the following year with more aqcusitions and no depatures then we will be challenging once more.

Viking Smile Bro :D

You Got the Strongest team in Europe and the best Striker in the world

Ancelotti crowns King Sheva

Carlo Ancelotti has crowned hat-trick hero Andriy Shevchenko “the best striker around,†while Lazio deny a rift with Paolo Di Canio.

“Quite simply,†noted the tactician after Saturday’s crushing Italian Supercup win over Lazio, “there is nobody out there like Shevchenko. He is the best forward around right now.â€

But rember you've had 2 Glory filled years so watch out for the Hungry Internationle and the Star Studded Viola on there return to the bigg time.

Hopefully this year will be an even closer affair than last year, with so many good teams around i.e. Samp, Forientina, Parma, Parlemo, the bigg boys of Lazio Milan Inter Roma Juventus and Milan should silp up more often.

Viking   

Shujui,

I know, I am smiling :D Milan are strong even when they are weak. Remember the time when Baresi retired? Milan were doing badly (am still traumatised by the 6-1 hammering by Juve :mad: Baresi looked like his shadow) but still had Davids, Kluivert, Reiziger and other big names. Best Milan team ever? They are always good, lol.

Have you heard of MilanLab? Milan is the first team to have such a project. Besides the strong side and a decent coach, I think MilanLab has a lot to do with the success they have enjoyed lately. Check it out...

http://www.acmilan.com/MostraInfo.asp?id_info=18932

Viking   

MILAN - AC Milan announce that they have signed Rodrigo Izecson Dos Santos Leite 'Digao', the younger brother of Kaka, on loan from Sampdoria. Digao will join the youth team coached by Franco Baresi.

www.acmilan.com

--------------------------------------------------

IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE

Swedish international striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to join Italian Serie A side Juventus from Dutch champions Ajax Amsterdam on a four-year deal, Dutch media agency ANP reported on Tuesday.

According to media reports Ajax will receive a 19-million euros fee for the 22-year-old, who has scored 35 goals in 74 league appearances since he joined the Dutch club in 2001.

Juve are also reported to have signed Fabio Cannavaro from Inter Milan.

Olympique Marseille striker Ahmed Hossam Mido is joining Serie A team AS Roma, a source close to the French club said on Tuesday.

www.eurosport.co.uk