Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

Abtigiis   

The court hereby looked into the allegations brought against NGONGE also known as 'stuff and Nonsense'.

Whereas the court understands his unique talents and intellectual heights;

Whereas numerous cases of him stifling freedom of speech, expression and opinion have been reported and several reprimands issued before;

Whereas it is known the use of deragotary and belittiling language hurts feelings and the presumed supermacy of one's ideas is an affront to civility and objective dialogue;

Whereas his hyperthropic sense of usefulness as being among the VIPs; is making life unbearable for many PIVs (Poor Innocent Victims) in this forum

Whereas the rights of other SOlers is not to be compromised;

The judge hereby found that NGONGE-a.k.a 'stuff and nonsense' has repeatedly broke the rules of intellectual decency and has on numerous occassions opted for open and inflammatory language against Soler's who, right or wrong, good or bad, gave their thinkings freely.

The court has aslo noted the not-so-disguised support and encouragement of some old guards like Xinn to the accussed; that has resulted in him being over indulgent in his insults and vulgarities.

Therefore, looking at the potential suffocations his acts might engender, and the dangers of his claims to have a monopoly over the 'metaphysical truth', of the limitations that mentality will pose to free thinking; the court having found him guilty beyond reasonable doubt-hereby passes this verdict in the interst of freedom of expression and civil discussions:

1. NGONGE will serve a two-month mental hard labour in the company of DUKE

2. Will impersonate Naxar Nugaaleed and will play the devil's advocate for a week

3. All SOlers are ordered to say 'stuff and nonesense' against all comments by the convict

4. The convict shall promise to dissuade from making any comments that might harm the feelings of others

5. SOL admin shall change the convict's name to 'Stuff and Nonsense' for one month.

6. Xinn and other sponser's of 'bad forum manners' are herby urged to stop their clandestine support and to denounce his actions unequivocally.

All relevant authorities shall be notified of this decisions by copy of this letter.

Skipper   

ohhh no not Ngonge of all people, i mean the guy is down to earth, so laid back person. Were there any juries who found Ngonge guilty of violating the rights of other solers? Was marx part of those juries? There are alot of black and white areas in this case. Ngonge speak with your lawyer before you speak to the press.

NGONGE   

Heh. You're a volatile fellow, A&T. And in your moments of cerebral excitement, you shed all sense, self-awareness or wisdom. Sometimes you even display less sense than a loaf of bread.

Still, I stand accused and openly plead guilty on the first charge. However, I question the second and demand that my accusers be brought on to the witness stand. Me, a chauvinist? Humbug, saaxib, humbug. :D

Ibtisam   

A&T, you are always crying for one reason or another. Naag taa haadab! The other thread it was JB. Nin weyen baad taahe, take it like a man even hadii waaxa lugu yihado. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. You're a volatile fellow, A&T. And in your moments of cerebral excitement, you shed all sense, self-awareness or wisdom. Sometimes you even display less sense than a loaf of bread.

:D:D:D

I knew it was coming! Ngonge afficianados on the move!Or for some, it is all about settling old scores! What a moment to seize! By the way, it is not about me, but the poor others Ngonge trashes on a daily basis. Me, he can't say that and get away with it!

It is shame Ibti never grows out of 'group mentality'; as to CL, sometimes I think it is a camaflouge for the man of 'S&N'.

Ibtisam   

^^^Group mentality you say?? But in the next breath claim that you are speaking on behalf of "poor others Ngonge trashes" RIGHT :cool:

Ibtisam   

Clenching on to straws there mate. Everyone is an adult here, if he has wronged you, don't hide behinds others, just PM him or attack him for yourself. Unknown soldier iyo waaxas daaf.

P.s. Before you ask, I’m a Ngonge lawyer...until his old lawyer gets here.

Abtigiis   

^ You don't have to tell me. I am only surprised how long it took you to come at me with your venom. Me, touching Ngonge, and you not throwing tantrums????,no!no! I never imagined!