Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

Malika   

Nah,I dont think A&T is jealous,this is just a follow up of an encounter in the political section..Ngonge dismissed Bokero's proposal without going into detail why he found the proposal 'stuff and nonsense'..

A&T couldnt sleep at night with annoyance,this morning he decided to confront Ngonge...Ah,human psychology!

ps..These are just assumptions in my part.

CL,darlingjee pole natania mpenzi! smile.gif

Malika najua mpenzi. Don’t ever apologise dear…

lol@&T couldnt sleep at night with annoyance,this morning he decided to confront Ngonge...Ah,human psychology....shakoolaan.com eeh

Abtigiis   

Like all conflicts, the protagonists are not allowed to take it out between themselves. Too much meddling. So far fans of one-side are making the noise. Is this a home game? And I am the visiting team? To hell? I will score a goal and silence this huge crowd just like Greece did in Portugal!

Bokero is just one among the uncountable PIVs! But to be honest, I was expecting as sufficient punishment if NGONGE were to spend few weeks in the same room with the likes of General Duke ( who I know will feel aggrieved as his name is called in his absence).

CL

quote: "A&T- are you jealous?". Yes jealous of his intellect and caliber; but not of his insults!

Ibtisam   

^^^A&T Don't take it to heart, it is UK thing. Did you fail to notice that the UK based nomads stick together like glue?? Attack one, you've attacked all :Dicon_razz.gif

Next time bring your whole team before attacking.

Abtigiis   

Eagle-eyed as I am, I noticed that viscosity long ago. But it is not one I resent; it is good; as long as you have the courage to stop one another when one goes wayward.

On a serious note, I think for all his greatness, NGONGE is at times dismissive and rude. Particularly when he dismisses someone who endevoured to provide honest points. He doesn't educate the person with ideas nor engages in dialogue. It is the ubiquitous "N&S".

That doesn't bother me. Me, I have become something of "a blood pressure measurement tool" owing largely to my mishaps in resorting to jokes and sullying my 'serious man' reputation in the politics thread. It is a fate I have invited upon myself via my own indiscretions which I know I will revamp from in style!

ME, of late who is not trying his lot with me? From the little sweet LILY with her sociology lessons on sterotypes to whoever out there! beware of the reformed A&T people!!! It is not business as usual. I sting and sting real bad if I have to!

But I also know why I don't have good team is because I am a bad captain. Firing in all directions and not focusing on the real fight!

FYI, I know Ibti thinks I have taken this thing all too seriously, but rest assured I can never be 'least serious' than when I sound like one!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

AT&T.. I'm with you on this! all the way!

All the way to where? Perdition? all the way ha odhane wax sheeg! Hadii kale I will consider you as a mole la ii soo diray!

Brofossore

Spagheti Bolognese, runtii!

Abtigiis   

Serenity

Now that you stated your position [although technically you haven't defined who the criminal is- and I can still be the one], I will take you onboard; don't mind Ibti's little effort at starting wildfire!

But who is the criminal? say it? this was suppossed to be a liberation? is xoree ha cabsane!

Malika   

^LOL@ is xoree ha cabsanii.. :D A&T your hilarious wallahi!

Ibti,is doing a fine job being Ngonge's lawyer.. icon_razz.gif