Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

Fabregas   

warya, Abtigis, I think marka hore you have 2 iska dhicisid( am win over) Ngonges squadron of female defenders! :D

sow ka ku amusay ba :D cidan ba meesha u joga!

Abtigiis   

NGONGE waa horuu xer-dumar ah samaysatay. Intaana isagii isa soo gaadhinba haweenkiisiiba kab dacas ah iyo tamuujo igala daalay!!

War ninku haween badanaa!!

Abtigiis   

^^^ Just give me few months, intaan urur haween wing soo aasaasanayo!! As it stands now, i am afraid, I can't fight with you!

nuune   

AT&T, oo Ngonge waa Shabeel Naagood baad leedahay miyaa!

sxb, wallee dab ayaad daartey, goortuu damaan arki doonaa, anigu halkaas iyo Fiiq baan iska sii aadi iyo Sallax

NGONGE   

^^ I'd advise you to stay well away, saaxib.

kano wa injir, ninyaho. Marko Xiin comaamada ka siibi kari waayaay eyo bidaartaydi iigtay. :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

NGONGE waa horuu xer-dumar ah samaysatay. Intaana isagii isa soo gaadhinba haweenkiisiiba kab dacas ah iyo tamuujo igala daalay!!

War ninku haween badanaa!!

Thanks for insulting us, you paranoid and psychotic moron!

Abtigiis   

Haaaa! It is me who is the fool. Ninkan cid kasta ka cabsanayso, why I am fighting with? especially when he has invested well on woman. And now I know surrogates like Xinn will soon arrive as reinforcements!! I now he is PM'ing them!

Abtigiis   

Serenity

I knew you were his! Indeed a mole and a ploy! Insults are the distinctive trademark of his desciples! How unmistakable!

EDIT: NGONGE, you are breaking the laws of war. Even by the laws of entropy, this is getting too messy. Don't involve xaafadaha into this battle. car banaanka iigu soo bax to avoid collateral damage of the women and children!

Malika   

A&T this Indian proverb reminds me of you..."For the man who can't dance, the floor is always uneven for him".. icon_razz.gif

Your tripping man!

Abtigiis   

When even Malike thinks I am crazy, I must be crazy for real! Allow ii sahal! Tolow ninkani muxuu gabdaha taabsiiyey?????????