Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

yo yo! i was just chilling till i bumped in2 this. well, some truth to all of this. now tell me why would a married homie control all the xalimos in here...wazzup with that.

the good ones, the pyscho ones, the fugly ones why do they all dance after homie ngonge!! hell.. even my home-gal in here bows when enters here..! wat the hell is homie showing them!! gotta some bad shyte... or maa some tea buu u sameeya!! dunno...u tell me.

love to see him serve a jail cell with duke!! lol

so, to rap it up...all guys r against ngonge now but not the xalimoos!! shiiiiiiiiiiish! smile.gif

cant wait wat jb says!! looooooool

Abtigiis   

JB

AAh! Vocabulary yaraantaan nacay. Gay has other meaning too. Go to webster's next to you!

Lazie G

Spin 'gay' to whatever you twist words to. kolkuu saaxiibkaa caytamo 'gentleman'nimo ka sii qaadaa soo ma aha?

Ngonge

dadka hadii laga adkaado waa la iska daayaa. A&T waad ka adkaatay because haduu kuu jawaabo imikaa la odhan 'haweenkuu caayay'. Waxba hawshaada laga garan maayo. Caruurtaaduna dadkay caydaa! Ila Che-Guvera dharka dhiganaya! Si la yeelo majirto!

Macawis-Cadde has nothing to do with whatever A&T has done here! Taa la soco, oo be serious. Kaftan ma ogoli. Caruurtiibaa igu cayday!

Originally posted by Macawis-Cadde:

JB

AAh! Vocabulary yaraantaan nacay. Gay has other meaning too. Go to webster's next to you!

Waar niyow anigu waan kaa shakiyay ,,,, ;)

Tolka, wali sheeko sheeko maa wadaa? Incase you haven't noticed, I stopped addressing you. Waayo, I finally figured inaadan 100% aheyn. Aad iyo aad ayaa u qafiifte. Caafimaad allaah kuu rajeeyo, aamiin dheh.

MZanzi   

My weekend (That sounds so boring). But it wasn't a bit. But first I must give a word of praise to God. I prayed for peace and calmness for my physics exam

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Tolka, wali sheeko sheeko maa wadaa? Incase you haven't noticed, I stopped addressing you. Waayo, I finally figured inaadan 100% aheyn. Aad iyo aad ayaa u qafiifte. Caafimaad allaah kuu rajeeyo, aamiin dheh.

:D:D

A&T iska iloow oo salaamu calykum horta. Dadka wixxii tagay uun lama daba wadee!

STOIC   

I prayed for peace and calmness for my physics exam

Afro, Insha-Allah you will make it.This reminded me my last physics exam which was required for all the smelly Premed and the awesome Pre-dent students to take it in two semester span.The way this class was so Hard In my School I had to wait until towards my last year to complete the sequel.We had this MIT graduate who had a tenure at the school.Tossing an F was nothing to this guy.You either got all the Jargons and calculation he put it on the board or you were tossed.I still had nightmares after I even graduted.Goodluck I feel you!

NGONGE   

A&T (I refuse to call you by that other name, it's see through, saaixb),

I'm on your side, ***** yaho. But I chose to keep my mouth shut so that people would not call me dirdiraale. :D

All the trouble you got is down to JB. He's the one working behind the scenes and getting people on your back. War ninka eska celi. :D