Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Why most eligible bachelors pursuing marriage abroad?

Pacifist   

^^^^ :D

We should all say May Allah Give us nin or naag khayr leh.Amin

Walahi if you are Allah Fearing and you live for the hereafter then we will have no problem finding our perfect Calaf inshallah

Xoogsade   

Imagine dealing with a complete stranger to you that you know little about? No matter how god fearing they are, you have to get to know them, you have to be patient, learn how to express your disagreements in a pleasant manner, forgive a lot, avoid meaningless confrontations, be responsible, work hard, think collectively instead of privately. You have to completely learn new behaviour to succeed. So What is so easy about that? It sure is easy for some who are endowed with good character to naturally blend in with the new life, but I would assume most people would need to learn new attitude to stay and make the relationship work no matter how religious they are. I don't believe just because someone is religious you gonna find them perfect. May be they are easy to deal with by reminding them their priorities in life and make them calm down or back away from what they intended to do that was harmful, nonetheless, they are just like anyone else out there who need to be dealt with.

It is better to see Marriage for what it is; A contract, an interest, maintaining decency, having kids, requirement of patience, being responsible, working hard for the rest of your life once you move from singlehood to companionship. I think if you get out of the marriage contract eighty percent of what you are looking for, that is enough. There is no perfect woman for sure as there is no perfect man out there. Better stop dreaming and get ready for the difficulties ahead. There is no paradise waiting for you in marriage I think. It is nice to have someone who cares about you and you care about, someone who does a lot of things for you that others wouldn't, but in the end, it is a struggle no matter how good things work for you or not.

gimme a break! may be yall should have been there before u talk about! its a different world yall!! many have failed but few successed!!lol.... :confused:

naah! just kidding yall... u will love it! it makes your life fuller! if u single, u still running with half empty glass! make it full and get your partner! and experince a joy 4 ever!!

Charisma   

salaam

Hasna sis u r right, we should all pray to ALLAH to guide us to the right partner, n eventually our destiny!

I had seen couple of guys who are even going back to baadiyo of somalia to marry coz they think that the women who r in the west or educated women in general will just be too much to handle, but the truth is that u would rather have soemone who is enlightened instead of someone who is has no idea about the sort of life or place u r taking her :confused: .

Well i also dont think that u can know someone by going out with them for along time, ok atleast to an extent , but when it comes to the knowing them deep down ,it can happen after marrainge ONLY.After u marry u will think "how comes i did not see this n that b4 :rolleyes:

So dont judge these guys by going home to marry or follow the traditional way, hey wt ever works for u is great ;)

But keep in mind there r fine educated ppl everywhere too.

peace. smile.gif

:(:(:(:(

It is getting HOT AND HOTTER....by the way who is single now...amn't going anywhere... ;)Walahi instead of a chinese and an BLOODY indian...did you talk about KAMASUTRA????..... :D:D:D

Ibraheeeeem's knows KAMASUTRA.... smile.gif

Why would someone ever go to the Dusty Mogadishu to seek a woman to marry, illiterate and even more skinny... while we got nice horny and romantic spinsters in the WEST.

Search better and you will find some even do fitness inserter jobs, chopping nails as in working in salon.Role model @home and always.you can't resist @work and would love her being in your bedroom all time.

Why am asking why....? :confused:

Ibraheeem's ;)

nuune   

^^^^^^

Why would someone ever go to the Dusty Mogadishu to seek a woman to marry, illiterate and even more skinny

that is so harsh my friend, and by the way those in Mogadisho or elsewhere in Somalia are not skinny, it is the fellas who are skinny.

loooool@Qac Qaac, I think you know why, no explanation, no comment, iska qiro baaba adba kamasutra aad ka heshaayee :D

The Rendezvous,

Look my little sister, the whole purpose to going to Somalia is to find the stylish girls who are slim and physicaly fit. Plus those girls in Somalia are full of Somalinimo and Islamicaly doing alright. That is the major reason behind the quest for Somalia girls.

Tell me who wants an overwieght who doesn't take care of her self?

Tuujiye   

Why would someone ever go to the Dusty Mogadishu to seek a woman to marry, illiterate and even more skinny...
while we got nice horny and romantic spinsters in the WEST.

..Kaalay adiga wadaad maa tahay mise shiikh sheydaan...waa kaa shakiye..

wiligeeyna waxaan kuu heystay gabar..shimee nin noqotayna..beynaka cuudu bilaah...

waraa nuune iyo qac'qaac kaalaya ha is kashifina nooh..dadkaan dhan aniga dhagaha kama wada qaban karee!!!!

wareer badanaa!!!

Diamante   

Why would someone ever go to the Dusty Mogadishu to seek a woman to marry, illiterate and even more skinny... while we got nice horny and romantic spinsters in the WEST.

HORNY SPINSTERS??....walahi waa cajiib...ur obsession with sex nowadays makes me wonder whether ur castrated....always thinking about it but not being able to do anything about it because meeshii waa ebar redface.gif

he, she, she-man...waxaaba tahay adiga ayee kuu taala...do something about that filthy mouth of yours...because ur posts offensive waxii la yiraahdo wey dhaafeen