Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Why most eligible bachelors pursuing marriage abroad?

LoL.

I have a bad sense of Deja vu about this topic.

Ladies, how often have we ended up arguing about this inherent mentality in our brothers which seems to say that whatever a Somali man does, he does it because he's driven to it by a Somali woman?

All the young, strapping (dare I say even handsome?) Somali men - eligible bachelors in every sense of the word, are going abroad to marry in their droves. Why? Because, there's something lacking in the Somali women who reside in the West. Well, OF COURSE. Duh! It is so obvious, I don't know how I didnt see it before.

I say good for them. Being the sweet, pious 'marwo' that I am, I would never dream of standing in their way. Because, they are our men. And they deserve better than us. Of course they do. Now, if only I lived in Syria..... :(

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

How are the Faraxs back home?

Do they have more respect for WOMEN these westernized MEN seem to LACK.

Indeed they do. Go back home and marry a sweet, innocent geeljire. Bring him back to Canada with you, and not only will he adore you forever, but he'll worship the ground you walk on. You'll be his saviour, his mentor, his meal-ticket. You'll have all the power. You'll wear the pants in the relationship. You'll have everything you've ever wanted as a radical, raging Western feminist. You will be the DON.

Doesn't it sound delicious?

Go for it. Why should the guys have all the fun. ;):D

^^^^IM convinced. Hook, line and sinker baby!!! :D:D

Doesn't it sound delicious?

OH very much so!!! *drooling*

All I ever wanted and dreamed about was a man under my foot...is that so bad? :(

Originally posted by dawoco:

A lot more than crap needs to be cut

Well said FF, I have a rusty sakiin if scissors are too humane
icon_razz.gif

Great minds think alike dont they Dawoco luv? ;):D

Bee: I agree. But why am I made to feel guilty and horrible about it? :(

Tuujiye   

I don't understand why some irls in SOL take things so serious!!!!!!!!Y'all need to chill out and not take things too personal because if you do, you will show how much it got to you..

BEE adiga waan kaa cansaday, sheekada dhan ayaa rogtay..lol..cajuuusatul cadiiiiiiima..

Since y'all didn't read what I wrote in Somali, I should come back and re write it in english..

ps. Dawaco nice to see you again sis..

wareer badanaa!!

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Why go abroad for a 'broad' aka a Xalimo/Xaas?

Pros

- She will be Debt free , meaning she can stay home and be a housewife instead of running for the tube or bus in the morning with you.

Lets face it, dumrakaaney qurboodha jooga, most of them who are 'intelligent' 'good' sistahs

have a heavy Student Loan with them and that translates to them being more interested in becoming a 'Career Wife' and not a 'House Wife'.

They are too worried about paying off their 'Debts' to stay home and take care of the home. redface.gif

However, a Xalimo from the East (Somalia/land, Khaleej or Asia etc.) most likely doesn't carry that 'debt' with her and can easily fit in as a Housewife.

Pros

A xaas/xalimoo from the East when u ask her 'goorigaa baan eexayneesa' aka you will be a Housewife, she won't have a problem with it. Infact, her role as a Wife is CLEAR to her. No Confusion (in most cases)!

Compare that to a Xalimo from the West and ......... (This part I'll keep Silent about for my own safety! ;)

Cons

-She might end up watching 'OPRAH' and leave the Faraax the next day after she gets her Citizenship (the Xalimo from the East)

-Deen wise, her understanding of Deen would be just a 'Cultural One' but thats probably a minimal difference....

Fi Amanillah

Like I said before...Insecure little boys. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why go abroad for a 'broad' aka a Xalimo/Xaas?

BROAD? Excuse me?

Sour grapes eh luv?

dawoco   

lol@debt...its like applying for a bleeding credit card and being refused because ur blacklisted.

Debt can be paid off, laakinse dabeecad la'aan cannot be cured is all i will say on the matter..

Tuujiye   

Kheyr you made OG-Moti less sexist..lool..he jokes to be sexist but I think you are a realy sexist my good friend...lol..SO WHAT IF THEY HAVE DEPT? are you too gready to help them pay it off!!after all isn't that what relationship is about to help eachother with life????????...

ps..lol..FF..dhib badanidaa adi..

wareer badanaa!!!!

Caveman   

Garab Tuujiye

Sxb…fadlan ha ku taransilate garayn waxaad ku qortay of somaligaa pointi gaada waa la fahmay, Adigu fikradaada waa dhiibatay, laakiin topic gaan ma ahayn in dumarka qurbaha joogo la xaqiyo. Ee waxay ahay in ay baryahaan danbe ragii qaarkood ay guur udoonteen wadamada muslimiintu ku badan yihiin. Waana wax jira oo la wada ogsoon yahay. Waxaan tobankayga farood ku tirinkaraa inta dhaliyaro aan personally aqaan oo sidaas samaysay. Laakiin hadaad aaminsantahay mabda ah ragaasi in ay raganimo xumo u gaysay sidaas, sxb fikradaas adaa iska leh oo laguugu lama murmaayo.

Hadaad isleedahay dumarka walaalaheen ah ee aan fikradaha isdhaaf sanayno meeshaan points badan ka hel oo raga cay, sxb is cadee.

Aniga kula hadlaayo ma aadin wadankale ee mid Qurbahaan dhibkiisa iyo qasaaradiisa ila fahansanbaan rabaa mardhow in bariiskeena la cuno(insha’allah)

Marka sxb wax dumar caayay majiraan ee isdaji ..

Sue & Dawoco

Ladies here are ur combine harsh words…they speak volume….No soo duceeya plz

--------

men is eligible for a bloody brain transplant!

little bit insecure about their sad little existence

sincere in ur topics and so clueless.

Man control and manipulate.

War Gabdhaha yaa xumeeyay?

KHAYR

Sxb loolz…honestly u got me thinking with my wallet.

You said: “Compare that to a Xalimo from the West and ......... (This part I'll keep Silent about for my own safety! â€

One word sxb “fulayâ€.

Bee

"Because, they are our men. And they deserve better than us. Of course they do. Now, if only I lived in Syria....."

This sentence I call the “devilish trapâ€, laakin you right your sarcasm and wit is best served mid aad baadiye ka keenatay.

U said:

“You'll wear the pants in the relationship. You'll have everything you've ever wanted as a radical, raging Western feminist. You will be the DON.â€

Brilliant! Idea, Wartan caadi ma aha.

Salaam!

Later

Khayr   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Kheyr you made OG-Moti less sexist..lool..he jokes to be sexist but I think you are a realy sexist my good friend...

Waryaaa saxib, sumaacadidee/My Rep., baan igaa boor boorineesa :eek

and whats wrong with being 'Sexiliousss' anywayz icon_razz.gif