Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Lesbian Stalker

Hey wats goin on? I got a dillemma happenin' and I need some real advice, real quick!

Have ya'all ever been stalked by a lesbian? I have and I gotta tell ya, it's some scary shit! Especially if the lesbian was your friend at first!

It all began last year, when we were both in yr 11. Anywayz she was new and I included her into our group. We became really good friends and everything was cool. However at around April this year she 'came out of the closet' and told me she likes girls. Anywayz I was cool with it, I seriously didn't care.

Until one day I was having one of those lil panic attacks because of da mid year exams and she became a lil too friendly, if you know wat I mean. Since then she's been acting all funny on me and I can't tell her to get out of my face cos we used to be good firends and all. And not only that, but she won't stop buggin! Everywhere I turn at school, her face is right there! Whats a sister to do?

Oh girl believe it or not that has happened to me redface.gif ...but it wasn't my friend but some girl one of my friends associated with. Any hoo I told her start forward that I like "Man" and she was really cool wit it....we don't talk but were cool wit eachother. So what I'm getting at is to just tell her how u feel. Be like "yo sista, u cool and all but my boat don't float that way....sorry". Then if she doesn't get it...the h**l wit her. Well I hope that helped u! :D

Salaan...

It all began last year, when we were both in yr 11

You are now, what, a 12-year-old, and talking about lesbiyaan. Noo, noo, noo. Soco seexo, it is past midnight and your time. Caano cab, lugaha iska dhaq, gabadhaas iyo lesbiyaanimadeeda iska dhaaf.

Whatever happened to playing gariir, nacash nacash, etc--the plays your fac play. Bisinka iyo murdaha, cajiib.

Macsalaama.

La-y-La   

lol@mma. I think she meant it as in year 11 in H.School or a junior.

Anyway, abaay cagaha wax kaday. Dhiskastin ish.

Tell her to fack off, n what do u mean u was cool wit it.

Tell her to never come close to u or else......u will beat her up, say whatever u want, just make sure she dont come close to u again.

LuCkY   

WeLcome to SOL-hope you enjoy your stay here.

GirL i say Let her know you dont swing that way.

You shouLd use any means necessary to get that through her head-i dont mean extreme measures.

If shes your friend than she shouLd know that right off the bat-friends shouLd respects their friends wishes-if not drop her...forget it.

A7LA-SHU   

hahahahah im sorry for laughin but i have problem with my friend as it is. im still workin on how to tell her home girl i don't feel Comfortable being around ya or ur girlfriend.. so im the last person to help ya.. but wish u the best of luck...

well while we on that subject i hope yo'll can help me too... coz i really care about this girl and i really do respect her.. and now that her whole family ain't talkin to her becoz of being lesb she calls me day n night. i remember one day she called me 9 times and my mom picked up the phone and told her i wasn't home so she end up callin my cell phone over and over..and my mom knows her so she was like what is up with u and her right. i told her and she was like i don't want u talkin to her and blah blah.. i have known her for the last 4 yrs and we been kool friends but i seriously don't like being around here and talkin about her problems and worst of all i hate her girlfriend(some old lady who is just usin her) but i can't tell her dat.. and i was wonderin is it Haram in Islam to be around ppl like dat??

To be quite honest, if I were you, I would have punched her staright in the nose and kicked the shit out of her...No doubt

You don't know how much I hate gay people. I wouldn't even speak to her after that situation.

Until one day I was having one of those lil panic attacks because of da mid year exams and she became a lil too friendly, if you know wat I mean.

I don't know what you mean, can you please explain? :confused: If that's okay with you.

Everywhere I turn at school, her face is right there! Whats a sister to do?

I will tell you have a sister is to do.

If you have kicked the shit out of her I bet ya she wouldn't have came a metre close to you.

I wouldn't tell you to go and talk to her, no way.

I understand why you can't hit her because you once were close to her. You can get someone else to bash her. I am been serious I am not joking.

I believe you are been too nice to this lesbian.

KiLL heR knife.jpg

[Have ya'all ever been stalked by a lesbian? I have and I gotta tell ya, it's some scary shit! Especially if the lesbian was your friend at first!]

lemme tell you a lil story, i a had 3 friends in college. one days, after a nice weekend good time, we 3 there were sitting in the living room talking, this white guy tells us hes a bi!!!!!!!! i look at my other friend a japanse dude, i said guys i gotta split. man thats was the last time we hooked up with that dude! what i am saying is this, if someone is homo or bi, let them stick with thier kind. but i aint, then there there is no point for me to associate with ppl like that. its like apples and oranges. if u get my drift sisata. i just fine women very..........i dont want say it. u see i was already banned from once. so i hope u can read my mind@lol!

i think i get banned cuz of my avatar, so i am looking for kinder, gentler avatar........what do u think!!!!!!!

Bambina   

Wassup hot choc, u said everywhere u turned ur lesbian stalker was there?But if ur in da same school as her u know well dat u cant avoid her dat doesnt mean she's stalkin u unless she really did.Anyway I wasnt there so I cant judge icon_razz.gif .But u have to be straight wit ur friend and tell her to stop buggin'u once for all, be firm wit her or u might give her false hopes.If she doesnt understand dat means ,u must break all ties wit her.May Allah be ur guide sis.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

maashallah what are we going to, mar waliba wax cajiib ayaanu ka wada hadleynaa well.in this issue

" I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say will be misquoted, then used against me".

c/salaam

MD   

I knew this somali girl too we were friends till she told me she's bisexu and she's has this feelin for girls at first i thought she was joking around till later on i found out it was real, Alhamdu she moved and now we dont talk anymore. Anyways just cut her off smile.gif

I personally don't believe in being "Bi"...ur either gay or ur not :rolleyes: . I hate when they say "oh I like both man and female" Uff redface.gif ...damn u can't like both, u just gotta pick one.

Magnoona_Girl: Sista I really don't know if it's Xaram to hang around those type of ppl...but I'm pretty sure it's a really bad thing. Just tell her straight forward that u think she should solve her own problems and don't get into her whole situation about her "girlfriend". Just not a pretty sight!!! Hope I helped :D