Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Lesbian Stalker

Senora   

First i have to say that i think thats very noble of you to still be friends even after her "coming out of the closet" fiasco......

my little cousin was in a situation like that as well....unfortunately in the end, to avoid the whole situation, she cut her off.....but maybe inyour situation, it wont have togo that way....like many said here, it might be best to let her know how you feel....if you want the friendship to continue, then tell her, but if you feel a bit uncomfortable, then let her know that it might be best if you go your seperate ways....either way, honesty is the best policy, she'll appreciate it in the long run

why the f you want to talk to or be her friend. i don;t know what happend to the mail girls but the west can change you into something else.i can't stand lessbone.it is nasty to see two girls together.man this world is nasty. :mad: :mad:

Hey thanx alot you guys. Especially Silent sistah. If I hadn't know it was haram I'd probably still want to try to keep her as a friend. Anywayz, to keep you guys 'up to date' I told her to step off and that because of my religion we can't talk. But you know how those Leso's are, bloody started crying on me. So I told her I was sry and walked away. And I haven't seen her since. Anywayz, now that dillemma is over, a new one has started! Some freak on the bus won't stop talking to me! Apparently he's part of the Somalian government! LOL, Damn do I have it bad! ;)

It is completely against our moral values as Muslims and Somalis to be associating with a lesbian. Since this person made open sexaul advances on you, your communication with her should now be limited to "hi, hi" only. That is my advice. We are just different. Avoid her and move on with your life. That is it.

Good luck sister.

U KNOW WHAT..... that shit is phuckin sick...man

i'm not trying to be mean i know u need help but for the sake of allah ...be a muslim women don't let urself get caught up in the game chicah. the game i'm talkin bout ofcourse is this illfated bullshyt our young generation is experiancing towards our moral values and the faith of there forefathers and family values ... hey wear pants good u like that okay ....we can slide with that.. (not to be sarcastic) vanity is a great sin don't swallow the bullshyt ppl feed you .. u need to look inside yourself and find the courage u no longer seem to have. stand up to this great adversity and hopefully find your true self in the proccess... get your act together no violence required the fact that u accepted the freindship and let it slide is comparable to the guy that wanted a sip of beer and couldn't stop drinking. alcoholic and lonely nobody wants him ... but in this case it's even worse.. i' don't mean to get you heated but.. u need what most ppl today would call a moment of clarity.....hopefully this western facade' and it's demonizing sick and sometimes lethaly abnoxious society doesn't get to you......

it's a sick world out there...i hope i let chu know waz really goood...

don't be no fagget lover holla atcho boi ...ten_j

the realest in here .....

wun

Manaal   

Acuudu bilaah, Lesbo I hate gay people :eek: I can't stand homos and I wouldn't never associate with them. Since our religion requires us to love brothers and sisters what u love for urself, I would advice u to cut all communication lines with this girl. Bisinka, Yaa Rabi guide us to right path and bless us with strong faith and protect our youth from Satan.

Zakariye   

'i'm a muslim, but I like women' crap

Hot Chic, i am waan yaabsanahey, can you elaborate on those two contradicting words,plz

thank you

Zakariye, I think you might be confused by 'I'm a muslim, but I like women'. Read the word that comes after it. It says CRAP. Do you get it. Im not a leasbian, but I think that the people who aren't ashamed of saying they're muslims then going and doing what lesbians do is ****** .

Im not a very good explainer, but I hope you get it now.

ughhhhh, woops! the last thing Blush 24/7 wrote was actually me. She's my older sis and I forgot to sign in under my name. So just ignore that ;)

PS~ I hope I wasn't rude, I was kinda pissed off that nite so I wasn't my real self.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Lol , Hot choc, you r great and you really made me smile ,just signing as 24/7, no confuse in hee, ok but wlc back.

c/salaam