Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

More Working Moms Sending Sick Children To School For Fear Of Losing Jobs

ElPunto   

^'Woman can cock', 'Cocking, cleaning,....' - Is that you or the member talking? Or are they the same thing? :D

Sacdiya   

Mr. dd what are u trying to imply here quote on quote " stick what u know best" cooking, cleaning, taking care of children. There is no shame or problem if women take care of their kids and do the household chores, but you are missing the point here it used to be that most men were the breadwinners while most women were housewives but over the years that role has changed.In our community we are seeing women doing both roles trying to balance work and at the same time caring for their kids. It's a shame that you belittling women thinking that they are not capable of doing more and are better off being housewives. Nowadays you will see few men doing their role as a breadwinners and willing to spent quality time with their families. What happened to the majority of the men? why aren't they doing their role? So, please don't even criticize women alone, what about men huh.?

lol guys, that was the member not talking but trying to talk. Anyways doest it matter if i mixed chef with a rooster even though i am glad that there are sisters looking after me.

I was testing the fuse of this community but nothing has changed after all. still the same old halimos and farahs.anyhow i do apologies to all the hard working mothers and i see nothing wrong sister looking after her kids and working, my wife works and if she does not we wouldnt be able to have normal life but i hate the fact that when you both come back at six from work and she goes straight to kitchen to cook (cock lol).

-Lily-   

i hate the fact that when you both come back at six from work and she goes straight to kitchen to cook (cock lol).

Allahu Akbar! There's no pleasing these Faraxs, and you do what? Watch TV while she 'cocks'? The man would prefer a ready made meal, hear hear. I suggest you ring up her manager and have a word with him, demand he sends her home an extra hour earlier so food is ready by the time you stump through your front door ;)

Originally posted by -Lily-:

quote: i hate the fact that when you both come back at six from work and she goes straight to kitchen to cook (cock lol).

Allahu Akbar! There's no pleasing these Faraxs, and you do what? Watch TV while she 'cocks'? The man would prefer a ready made meal, hear hear. I suggest you ring up her manager and have a word with him, demand he sends her home an extra hour earlier so food is ready by the time you stump through your front door
;)Correct me if am wrong,But didnt DD say he HATES that his wife has to go to the kitchen after a long day at work?

Of all the problems in marriages & relationships,i always wonder with the people who squable about who cooks. Personally,I dont feel anyone else cooking my food anyway.not even her. Perhaps,i could teach her my style of cooking otherwise,lets worry about that hedge fund shall we? smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^^Or he hates the fact that food has to be made ready after they both get home. He didn't specifiy? :confused:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

He didn't specifiy? :confused:

Exactly,So why did you assume? icon_razz.gif

Who cares anyway what DD Hates or Loves? ,Not me koley

underdog   

Rahima:

A woman, who chooses to return to work and sends her child to childcare, even though her husband makes enough, does not love her child any less than a stay-at-home mother. She doesn't care about her child any less, so let's stop painting her as a heartless individual who doesn't care enough for her child.

Unless she's going out there to save lives, she's either

a)Greedy and just wants more money

b)Cold and doesn't love the baby enough

c)Just doesn't know how to care for a child.

Either way, she just put career before her child and there's no way to respect that decision.

Sacdiya:

In our community we are seeing women doing both roles trying to balance work and at the same time caring for their kids. It's a shame that you belittling women thinking that they are not capable of doing more and are better off being housewives. Nowadays you will see few men doing their role as a breadwinners and willing to spent quality time with their families. What happened to the majority of the men? why aren't they doing their role?

Funny enough I actually agree with you, I just don't like how you generalized the argument you were making. There's too much "Men this" "Women that".

Break this down to an individual level.

1) There's good men and there's bum-a$$ men (we don't have the numbers so we can't say who the majority are)

2)There's good women and there's bad women (again, numbers unknown)

3)If you're married to a bum (man or woman), its your fault. consequences and repercussions of your marital choice. Deal with it.

I know better than to say anything about Single mothers especially in the western world. They have mountains to climb and they do what they can with what they got.

Rahima   

it is your duty as a wife.It all depends how u define that term.

Aaliyah, take off the defensive slippers sisters, I was only inquiring ;) .

It can’t be so self-explanatory if it is open to interpretation, no? I just wanted to know how you as an individual defined it, and do you believe that is the duty of every wife to be a housewife? Can you work and still be a housewife (since as according to you it is a duty)?

And what do you call a woman who doesn’t fit your description of a housewife? Is she not fulfilling her duty as a mother and wife?

Just questions dear.

Rahima:

quote:

A woman, who chooses to return to work and sends her child to childcare, even though her husband makes enough, does not love her child any less than a stay-at-home mother. She doesn't care about her child any less, so let's stop painting her as a heartless individual who doesn't care enough for her child.

Unless she's going out there to save lives, she's either

a)Greedy and just wants more money

b)Cold and doesn't love the baby enough

c)Just doesn't know how to care for a child.

Or d) all of the above. I’m thinking it’s d :rolleyes: .

Nehanda   

It is sad that a child has to attend school whilst s/he is sick lakiin in most cases it is likely that the parents are forced to make that decision. In addition, regardless of who is the chief household income earner both parents have equal responsibility to their child.