Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

WHAT FAMOUS LEADER ARE YOU?

The RIGHT HONORORABLE MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY - The greatest international leader that the modern world has known.

It is a tragedy that Liberia's President King double-cross Garvey after agreeing to a plan of colonization. President King chose the Firestone Rubber Company instead of Garvey.

Africa today would be a single African

government and a standing world power had Garvey been allowed to implement his program of "Africa for the Africans, those at home and those abroad".

^

You should be,You smart Bast*rd icon_razz.gif

7.jpg

Wuhuuu!!

Halt press.... Furthermore, this test while based on the SimilarMinds personality engine is less serious and laboriously tuned

Yeah Yeah.... :(

Taliban   

Well, I wouldn't want to be like any of those leaders, even Gandhi. Yeah, Gandhi wasn't the angelic you thought he was; he had a dark side. Gandhi had no love for Africans. To him, Africans were no better than the "Untouchables" of India.

Forced to share a cell with black people, he wrote: "Many of the native prisoners are only one degree removed from the animal and often created rows and fought among themselves."

STOIC   

First, I did nine questions and got Saddam as my leader then I tried the 45 question and got one of those enlightened souls as a leader. As someone who prefers senses to sentiment, I realized I had an uneasy feeling to put a face that I had nothing in common :D .

RedSea   

:D I tried the 45 question test, and I once again gotten Mr. Clinton.

I am satified.

ehem. soundbite: I didn't have sex with that lady, Monica Laweski. ____Bill Clinton. :D

leader.pl