Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOL Axis of Evil

N.O.R.F   

MMA

People are usually given the benefit of the doubt. A few skirmishes here and there do occur but it must be said that most usually end amicably without any derogatory ‘cay’ as has been taking place on these here pages recently. The issue here (and I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking this) is that there seems to be a degree of leniency towards a few people (and I’m not talking about any in the politics section here).

Now your analogy of men stepping in and formulating a ‘heeshiis’ between females is to me, but a side step of the aforementioned issue. SOL admin should either address it as it should and deal with it in accordance with its own Golden Rules or be prepared for criticism.

me   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

this place smells to hi-heaven! did marcus took a dump again... it remainds me of that chinese saying.
U take pooh u dont wash aah!
that why u smell.

Ps: wazzup with the ladies! has the global warming went down under the diric??
smile.gif

Thanx mate!

Faynuus   

Originally posted by MARC:

faynuus,

I have probably achieved more as 'confused little kid' than you achieved in your pathetic excuse for a life. Dont ever spew that kind of bile again, you *******. If you dont like what you are seeing or hearing then get the hell out of this thread and keep your snide little comments to yourself.

What have you acheived? :D:D:D

Wallahi waa yaab. Gabdha qafal xun oo yac markii la dhaho,caytaymayo,baa hada la lehya rag baa ukala hiilinaya??

Inta Sharciga la raaci lahaa,oo la edbin lahaa,baa hada dadkii YUR dhaho,ragnimadoda wax laga sheegaa? War aduunko dhan baa kala rogan,bisinka.

Monday,Bay Layzie Isseh utaana taneysay,Then Jimcaale beey dhagaha ka jaftay,Northerner beey hadana soo qafaashay,then Myself....OO kaalay,Gabar walaasha yur lamadhihi karo miyaa? Hadii la dhahano,waa loo kala hiilina miyaa?

War baxa....

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Easy dear, there is no point.

I am easy,i just figured we set the record srt8. No one went out of their way and hiilasho someone. Everyone just condemned Lazie's assault on everyone. I dont even know where "gabdho is dagaalay" is in here. It was ALL Lazie's assault that everyone was condemning, And she came back with what? Pure clean cay....And when folks called upon her,its hiilasho? WTF? I am missing something here or do i need to be filled in?

I would like to know where anyone of those folks who got insulted by Lazie,hilishod for these supposedly warring girls!

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, yes you are missing something, and let me tell you what it is.... You seem to think there is logic and sense in this. This is just a few people being ciyaal, few taking the mick, while one person capitalize on all of you getting your knickers in a twist.

In short it is paranoia.com + confusion +number waaxiid ciiyaal suuq = Cay

Nephissa   

Anyone who has half a brain can see what's going on in meeshatan.

Northener: You're makin way too much sense to make any headway on here, my brother.

MMA:

Now you can dress it up anyway you want, sprinkle fairy dust, and blow all the smoke you want, but waxaa sheegtoo dhan, adaa ah. Naago ka dhex shaqeeye and more. Eeelay wiiq iyo hud-hudnimo go hand in hand horaa loo ogaa, you hypocrite b@stadh, "Mr. I stand for xaq. Not any group, any individual, any clan, any whatnot, but I do stand for xaq, caddaalad, sinnaan". What was all that about? Effin' diaper head. Piss off.

You can tell yourself differently so you can sleep better at night but that doesn't change the facts. You are, a xaar head.

I wish I could lock this topic way but I no-can-do.

There's a virus that has been taking hold; the only way to stay unaffected is to stay away. Please ignore this and other affected topics until it works itself out of infected parties.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I wish I could lock this topic way but I no-can-do.

There's a virus that has been taking hold; the only way to stay unaffected is to stay away. Please ignore this and other affected topics until it works itself out of infected parties.

Great advice!, I think that is the best anyone can do as of now.

^Neph, dear I have no powers other than to lock or delete topics in the Women's section. I have no authority to examine and decide on matters that go further- i.e who's right, who's wrong, sending PMs and what-not. That's the Admin's job. I just don't want things to disintegrate further, more wrongs never make rights. Aside from making a personal judgement- which would not help matters- my only constructive function is to put a halt to run-away topics when I can. I remain neutral on this for I'm damned if I know what the hell it is all about anyway!

If you have a persistent problem, please take it up with Admin.