Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOL Axis of Evil

Jacpher   

Desperate Marc dedicating a whole thread to few individuals he dislikes?

Marc, why evil? Why not wrong, misguided, bad or bossy? I don't think it's smart idea to refer others with difference of opinion as evil. They may have disappointed you by not meeting your personal expectation or standard but it doesn't mean they are wicked.

Admin should close down this page. No page should be initiated just to offend others. Bullying behavior should not be tolerated. We don't need a teenager ending his life due to online bullying.

BTW, Isn't this against the rules of the site?

^ dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa queen.

Close down kulahaa.

If you dont like what is being written, indhahaaga qabso, meeshana kabax.

Why is it that the self-righteous lot always scream out in public, but deep down getting it off like a teen boy with his first playboy magazine?

PS:YOu know u love The Marc, and The Marc knows you love him too.

Faynuus   

If the thread starter has the right to insult and label others, what stops the self-righteous as you put it from airing their dislike for continous vulgar language here?

Threads like this and the one of yesterday are an insult to all that SOL forum stands for. Free speech..........kudos.

Jacpher   

^Bal adba ila arag.

Maandheey saqiirada kuma laabto balse midaan adeer u ahay aan dhoocilada la tusin. Bal barxada is keen hee intuusan mingiska kaa bixin oodan cheap apology la soo cararin.

lol@dhoocilada la bixin.

I guess waxaad rabtaa inaad shaashka wallaashey isseh shaley usaare in adiga laguu saaro.

Ii imow hee, aniga aa ku baraayo sida shaashka loo saaro, and after we are done, we will get into one of those one day "dhoocilida " training,afterwards I promise we will put each other some lipstick, you know that girly stuff u like soo much abaay jimca.

PS:Hungry, why leave alone? Abaay Jimca wants some love, and I got plenty to spare

Hunguri   

Jimcaale, just a little advice. Be wise, and leave the girl alone. What so ever! beign a gentle Somali man, to you she is a woman. Cant you simple have a bullet proof skin! We are in a vitual world remember!

PS:-

Faynuus, I second you. This thread is useless,wasting of time and has no value. Waar malaha dadka xikmadii ayaa ka dhamaatay. (subxaan)!

^^^ :D:D

Global warming has turned the world upside down.

its had an inverse effect! no surprise as to what that is!

Cara, were you mocking me with the bile you spewed on page 1 of this thread.

lol@the marc.

This thread wouldn't have escalated to 3 pages had you just ignored The Marc's thread, but no, you had to come in and comment. If thats the case, deal with it people, but no ooyin allowed.

Faynuus, please meel kale iftiin ka raatso, the marc aint it.

Gediid   

Cara

Most logical explanation I think to the events of the last 2 days.....Lets blame everything on QOOQ and move on.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I guess waxaad rabtaa inaad shaashka wallaashey isseh shaley usaare in adiga laguu saaro.

Ii imow hee, aniga aa ku baraayo sida shaashka loo saaro, and after we are done, we will get into one of those one day "dhoocilida " training,afterwards I promise we will put each other some lipstick, you know that girly stuff u like soo much abaay jimca.

PS:Hungry, why leave alone? Abaay Jimca wants some love, and I got plenty to spare

ahhaha! Thanks for proving my point. Lets see if everything gets deleted again, giving you a new fresh start to do it all over. Better yet..lets see if Admin follows you around sweeping up your droppings one more time.

Ahhh! :D .

L0L@Qooq. Waxanu qooq ka wayn!

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Ii imow hee, aniga aa ku baraayo sida shaashka loo saaro, and after we are done, we will get into one of those one day "dhoocilida " training,afterwards I promise we will put each other some lipstick, you know that girly stuff u like soo much
abaay jimca

PS:Hungry, why leave alone?
Abaay Jimca
wants some love, and I got plenty to spare [/QB]

And now calling guys 'abaay' and implying they indulge in women-activities is cay? LoL.

Some women (if I may use the term loosely)!