Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

What makes you cringe about the opposite sex?

I hate those that gossip... male or female

Call me homophobic, but I hate gay men. Can I even say that? Gay men? If the're gay it means they are undecided over their gender.

^^so what gender are they pursueing? They say they are guys but they act and talk like women. Half and Half maybe?

Ofcourse there are exceptions, like the bouncers in the clubs, they all supposedly 'masculine' but when they talk, they talk with a squeeky voice and use words like 'darling' and 'honey' whilst faking laughter. :D

Pi   

^^ You sure those bouncers arent at gay clubs? loool

My number one pet-peeve about females is their moodiness. She could be hearty and happy at noon, but its a different story come evening or vice versa. Anyhow, how the hell does someone's mood take a 360 degree turn in a few hours? And when you ask what the problem is, you get more grumpy garbage. redface.gif

Originally posted by The Notorious 1-8-7:

^^so what gender are they pursueing? They say they are guys but they act and talk like women. Half and Half maybe?

:D

They're pursuing their own gender- spelling it out! They're men if they're men and women if they're women, despite how they act(btw not all are effeminate or butch). What they do is what makes them gay. There's no half-half wa laa nus-nus about it.

^^^Maybe the college on Queer Avenue. :D

They're pursuing their own gender- spelling it out! They're men if they're men and women if they're women, despite how they act(btw not all are effeminate or butch). What they do is what makes them gay. There's no half-half wa laa nus-nus about it.

Well put.

^^ You sure those bouncers arent at gay clubs? loool

My number one pet-peeve about females is their moodiness. She could be hearty and happy at noon, but its a different story come evening or vice versa. Anyhow, how the hell does someone's mood take a 360 degree turn in a few hours? And when you ask what the problem is, you get more grumpy garbage

I have 4 sisters, I'm immune to that now. :D

hodman   

^^^ That's serious since there are more men than women in the world u better find a cave to live in then.

What I can't stand is guys that can't keep promises....big or small what's the difference?

J.Lee   

Inadequacy, insecurity, dishonesty, and lack of ambition, flakiness yada yada yada: but most of all dayuusnimo and immaturity. Also those that equate being or acting like a "Somali" (whatever that means :confused: ) with jaahilnimo or regression.

This applies to the opposite as well as my own sex.

Originally posted by Jamelia:

Scarlet....Dresses in the dark
:D:D:D
....LOL...I'm with you on that one

Whadda??...Scarlet and You hate about guys dressing in the dark? although i can not understand why anyone would want to dress in the dark... Can't help but ask " were you hopin him to dress in front of you with the lights on? ..Wonder how you two know if he dressed in the dark or not? :D:D

Cheers

^ You should know Zu as your the poster boy for 'dressers in the dark'. Last time I saw you I was almost blinded by the combination of nean yellow windbreaker jacket and purple polka dot parachute pants. I've never seen such horror in my life. And your right, I would like nothing more than to gaze at hairy calves skinnier than mine and knobby, ashey knees. :rolleyes: