Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

What makes you cringe about the opposite sex?

Khalaf   

Scarlet don't confuse the brotha, we know what u meant by "dresses in the dark", bad girl.

What makes me cringe, I can't stand sisters that prefer the ways of the kafir instead of their deen and culture, those that lost their xishood and manners. Those that talk english instead of somali. Don't u know words like wallallo huuno, abawoo macaan nafta kawaran sounds better then, hey whats up how’s it going? And yeh those that talk too much when u watching the game, and they get mad at u for not listening. Complete silence please during games.

As for little things like mood swings, I got used to that I have 3 little brats (luv um) for sisters. U just got to know their cycle, and stay out their way. Its not there fault they are possessed by hormonal imbalances so just get out of their way or ull suffer consequences.

mantra   

Originally posted by hodman:

^^^ That's serious since there are more
men than women in the world

you sure of that?

Ibtisam   

Scarlet don't confuse the brotha, we know what u meant by "dresses in the dark", bad girl.

What makes me cringe, I can't stand sisters that prefer the ways of the kafir instead of their deen and culture, those that lost their xishood and manners. Those that talk english instead of somali. Don't u know words like wallallo huuno, abawoo macaan nafta kawaran sounds better then, hey whats up how’s it going? And yeh those that talk too much when u watching the game, and they get mad at u for not listening. Complete silence please during games.

:D:D i didn’t know whether to laugh or throw my shoes at you so, I’ll just laugh.

better stay away; I’m "one of those that speak English instead of Somali" :rolleyes: :D

Cheers

Pucca   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

[q] Scarlet don't confuse the brotha, we know what u meant by "dresses in the dark", bad girl.

What makes me cringe, I can't stand sisters that prefer the ways of the kafir instead of their deen and culture, those that lost their xishood and manners. Those
that talk english instead of somali
. Don't u know words like wallallo huuno, abawoo macaan nafta kawaran sounds better then, hey whats up how’s it going? And yeh those that talk too much when u watching the game, and they get mad at u for not listening. Complete silence please during games.

As for little things like mood swings, I got used to that I have 3 little brats (luv um) for sisters. U just got to know their cycle, and stay out their way. Its not there fault they are possessed by hormonal imbalances so just get out of their way or ull suffer consequences. [/q]

neat.

mantra   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Those that talk english instead of somali. Don't u know words like wallallo huuno, abawoo macaan nafta kawaran sounds better then, hey whats up how’s it going?

hey whats up hows it going?

the somali thing sounds god awful! ruunta iska sheeg...

nemo   

their existence

mantra....when I read that, I was a bit scared are you gay? :confused:

I can't stand sisters that prefer the ways of the kafir instead of their deen and culture, those that lost their xishood and manners.

khalaf, brother agree with you 100% I am girl and still can't stand that :mad:

Those that talk english instead of somali.

I do that because not that I dont like that language but its not up to shape you can say, espcailly when talking to siblings and cousins.

sadly I have hard time communicating with my grandma :( but my mum she can speak english so its good :D (even though she replies in somalia)

I can understand it but sometime the words I want dont come out easily.

Inshallah one day I will speak complete somalia for more than 1 minute ;)

Pucca   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

HATE guys that
can
dress...its a turn off :mad:

wouldn't that be a turn on? why would it turn you off???

Janna   

^^ must have meant "Guys who cannot dress"

** watch ur language**

[ April 01, 2006, 23:03: Message edited by: Scarlet ]

nemo   

wouldn't that be a turn on? why would it turn you off???

Pucca, guys that can't dress...sends the message that they can't look after them selfs..and dont care about them selfs...YUCK what a turn off :rolleyes:

If you want someone that doesnt know how to take care of themselfs and doesnt care...then be my guest sis..... :D

nemo   

must have meant "Guys who cannot dress"

Whats with the names...aint you in a bad mood?

[ April 01, 2006, 23:01: Message edited by: Scarlet ]