Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Share your thoughts

Cara.   

Hi Marx, what are you up to? Maybe a new video regarding the old prunes vs. young blood is in order? Huzzah.

Sorry Bella, it was an opening and I couldn't resist. And I'm sure you're just joking around there, maybe trying to needle people a bit. Only someone with the mental acuity of a wet dish-towel suffering from amnesia could actually believe that financial independence is demeaning to women. And such a person wouldn't even be able to dress themselves much less get on SOL. Surely you can dress yourself right?

Castro   

All you haters get off the girl's back.

Bella, if you want to be a trophy wife, you have every right to do so. But you must be a trophy first. In other words, certain criteria must be fulfilled before you can be certified as a trophy.

Upon presentation of satisfactory evidence (in the form of a GIF or JPEG), I'll certify your status as a trophy.

If you fail, you're heading to the employment office first thing in the morning.

Dear Principessa;

Don't pay mind to ng, he has this way of blocking free speech. He would rather beat a pan over someone's head than allow the person to express themselves freely.(Fidel Castro ayuu bloodline la share gareeyaa)

Unlike brother Ngonge, I believe in freedom of expression. I had high hopes for you, because I thought you would truly deliver alot more than "I understand where you are coming from...".

Before I excuse myself from your thread, I want to leave you with very few facts about women.

Over the years, many many women paved the way for you.

If it weren't for the bravery of women, you wouldn't have had the freedom to get a fair education. Or the freedom to voice your opinion. If voting is of importance to you, you wouldn't have had the freedom to cast a ballot for your favourite politician.

It was a woman who paved the way for you to be treated as equal to man, where it really matters.(the work force etc)

However, because your calling is to be a dutiful wife, you are truly wasted the efforts of the many women who broke the barriers and continue to break many more barriers daily.

On behalf of real women, we are truly disappointed in you.

May Allah bless your young, naive heart.

PS: Good luck serving your master.

Pujah   

LOOOL @ Bella sweetie being a housewife is your prerogative but don’t assume it’s every woman’s cup of tea. Some of us wear that "independent" woman badge with pride ;)

LooooL, why are people making out im some sad, little nieve girl who's got no hopes and ambitions in life???

Some people are obviously INTIMIDATED by my way of thinking, i'd like to consider myself as a young women of moral excellence, true to my nature, not confused by alien and morally bankrupt ideas.

I perform my duties knowing that my role is clearly defined and that my rights are still, even today, greater than what any other ideology has provided.

Ta Ta!

Well what do you say about Khadijah, who still worked even though her husband was the head of a vast empire?

It's ok to say that you prefer to stay at home etc. etc. etc. I and everyone here would support you 100% in your choice. I personally get angry when people make fun of a woman making the choice to stay at home and take care of her husband, children & household. It always bothered me that some people thought they were dumb or had nothing to live for.

However, where people might be annoyed is where you become snotty and insist that your way is the right one and everyone else is ******, morally bankrupt, wrong etc. etc. for making the choice to work.

You express surpise when people disagree with you...what do you really expect when you attack their choice in life?

As long as the husband and wife agree and are making the best choice for them and the welfare of their 84 children...it's really no one's business what they decide to do.

I think as women we should really be supporting each other, whether we want to stay at home, work, have children or not, etc. etc. etc. instead of tearing each other down and finding ways to say how our choices are superior than others.

*off my soapbox now*

P.S. Welcome. And please don't feel intimidated about expressing your opinions. Disagreeing does not equal insulting.