Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Are you Redsking Fan?

Saaxiib I don't want spoil your little dream but did you just say redskins will win the superbowl!lolo........somebody please wake this guy up...

Gediid   

King funny you should post this when I just got the Company tickets for the final Pre Season game at Fedex field against the Ravens who happen to be MY FAV team.What coincidence hey.

As for the Skins winning the Super Bowl......I think not but we have to wait n see how they play this year.

Lefty   

no Redskins fan...never been and never will!

I always like Green Bay Packers..Bret Favre and his Gangs!

raula   

King...what world do you live in...Oh! I know what u thinking, U thinking that Danny Weirffel will take the superbowl by suprise since he won the Heisman trophy back in 1996. C'mon, this aint happening. The man can even finish one game without injuries...Iam thinking he been fakin' it so that he could end up with a bigger deal to the Seahawks....man! atleast the Vikings had a chance at the Superbowl...but I think we got a very good chance now of kickin' some ass :D with the new quarterback...He aight too ;) .....

Anywayz, if it comes to betting' I would rather vote for the Browns than Redskins making it to the bowl...By the way, this year, Watch out for the Gophers raising some heads in the College Bowl....ASAD ABDUL-KHALIQ...u da man!.... ;):D

king_450   

Well i hear you , i hear you, here is my stat for the team, and you check yourself. This season will be different,

TEAM STATS

Scoring Avg Passing Avg Rushing Avg

Redskins 19.2 203.4 118.1

Opponents 22.8 189.6 109.6

STAT LEADERS

Passing Cmp-Att Yds Int TD

P. Ramsey 117-227 1539 8 9

S. Matthews 124-237 1251 6 11

Rushing Rush Yds Avg TD

S. Davis 207 820 4.0 7

K. Watson 116 534 4.6 1

L. Betts 65 307 4.7 1

Receiving Rec Yds Avg TD

R. Gardner 71 1006 14.2 8

D. Thompson 53 773 14.6 4

D. McCants 21 256 12.2 2

Complete Team Stats

This is my prediction for saturday

Sat. 8:00 p.m. ET

Redskins =33

Panthers =16

NFC EAST STANDINGS

Team W L T Pct Strk

z-Eagles 12 4 0 .750 Lost 1

x-Giants 10 6 0 .625 Won 4

Redskins 7 9 0 .438 Won 2

Cowboys 5 11 0 .313 Lost 4

Complete Standings

NEXT GAME

Redkins at Panthers

Saturday Aug. 9 8:00 p.m. ET

well this season better watch out

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2003/05/15/preseason_schedule_ap/

Xafsa   

I will always be redskins fan even though I moved from DC.....But c'mon king.. win the superbowl? Thats too far out of their reach don't you think?

Brother King. The redskins, always seem to be beaten early in the games. Last season before they lost (i can't remember to who) they were promising us something different, but i was dissappointed to have seen them exit the season so early. I dont think this season is any different from others before, another Redskins defeat waiting to happen.

king_450   

Nin-Yaaban good to c u bro, yes last year was horrible i accept that, but even for that , we were better then most of the teams, and as you know last years superbowl winners were not the real champions you know for that, so the whole yr was fluke.But this season things are different a lot of nay sayers don't blv it but i do blv the "R" would go as far as the NFL eastern champions, and could and should win the Whole .

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

hey king i want bet you, redskins will not win this yr or next yr.Good luck this is the only disagreement i will have with you, good luck.

c/salaam

I want some of that bet too! Matter of fact I bet they won't even make the play-offs....

Go vikings! Randy Moss will have at least 19TDs and 1,800 yards, Who wants bet against that?