Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Are you Redsking Fan?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Aplus, why you have to mention that character man,Randy Moss, you know he is trouble,we can survive without him, if i am the coach i will not even put in the filed, let him clean the jerseys, for real, he is trouble man.

as for the bet, i think king should accept, i told king that if he wins even the eastern championship, i will invite him MN, and take him to dinner, breakfast and lunch, and he knows i mean that. Marka adigu maxaad ku dari Aplus, let's make the deal sweet, what r u going to add?.

c/salaam

Zakariye are you for real? How can you let go the best player in the NFl. Don't listen the media bro they all hate on moss because he won't give them interviews. all you need to look is his stats and don't make me print them...

as far as the King's bet, If they redskins win the NFC east, I will pay for his hotel while he is in mpls...

Jaylaani   

King,

Ok, lets sort this out rationally…in the NFC East alone they (Redskins) have two good teams head of them, Eagles and the Giants. That is four loses right there. I don’t have their schedule in front of me but I know there are at least another four teams that can and will beat them this season.

Good to see die hard fun like you, believe in his team like you do. I love Football but I don’t follow any team….I can’t wait the season to start..

Haw about the NBA…this is going to be very interesting season as well…DIE HARD SIXERS fan here..

king_450   

Hi , ok Jaylayni let's take a look the two teams you have mentioned, 1-Giants 2-Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles

Ok I have to add them to my list of the teams that i appreciate watching They are a cool team and nice to be watched them playing and as you know they work hard and never get where their calliber should have been.

New-York -Giants

Yep they used to be a good team but not anymore so if i were you i would not even add my list of

favorites.

Jaylani as for the NFL 2003-2004 Schedules here it is and check yourself.

http://safepicks.com/schedule.htm

As for the bet, i think i accepted it, and zakariye you know when we talked last time, i told you , i will be there, so make sure you save money to pay all the expenses for the food, and for Aplus thanks for the Hotel expenses,four star is my favorite choice. lol, see you guys

king_450   

Aplus i went back and watched a rerun for last

year and pissed off , anyway one down more to come.

Here are the First Preason Games, and you decide

http://www.nfl.com/scores

but am not giving up yet aplus,the bottom line is Vikins Lost and so my team Redskins.

Originally posted by king_450:

[QB] Aplus what happned to the Vikins, damn they lost big 27-15, can you blv that.Man i think Vikins are goner good luck to them.

Oh boy and Redsking

Redskins 37, Panthers 30

can you blv that, plz go back and check my

Saaxiib what games were you watching? Vikings lost 14 to 16, but the offense did what they had to do! cullpeper did what he had to do scored a TD and came out.....

Did you say Redskins won? they lost to lonely carolina by 20-0.....that is shame, but i am sure you watched a different game ..

Jaylaani   

Guys relax,

it is only preseason. They used these games to screen new prospects....

King,

I think the Cowboys will be better than the Redskin as well. I am not here to destroy your faith but I think Washington is as bad as the Vikins

Changed   

go vikings go go go vikings

==========> hardcore viking fan...we are gona get to finals hopefully semi finals ...i cant say we will win.....that last time we won was 10 to what yrs ago redface.gif

zak99   

if you live in the west coast you have to a raider fan. just win baby>>

Redskins uf, whatsup with these guys who dressup as women! they disgusting to say the least.

raula   

hey Rudy, I support the raiders too..but dang! aint Jerry Rice getting old...he is just hangin' there man...they got so close last season..but hopefully this year things change..

Randy Moss is the man!...he might be trouble but when that dude is in the field...aint no one can stop him...anyone r'member when he, Carter and Cunningham was a team..( I think the called them " the 3deep or something like dat)...damn that was some season....we beat them cheeseheads like what!!!

Ok..like someone already said...relax, cool off..its just the preseasons???..

Go Gophers!!!! :D;)

yeah! the 3 amigos, they were traffic to watch even though i prefered carter! hes was the man! but you know jerry is in a class all by himself.

i think he will retire after this year. randy moss become like and kobe-joker. he has a allot of potential but i dont think he will not finish this season w/o problems. mark my word, hes gonna benched! he need to out the bling bling and play the game!

king_450   

Zak99, what u mean Uf, r u really dreaming calling my team dress like women? man shame , but i respect ur opinion,i will talk to you during the super game week inshallah and then you must retract your comments then.