Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Are you Redsking Fan?

king_450   

Yes that was a gut wrenching loss to division rival Philadelphia, but here comes the big one we(Redskings) are preparing for a NFC showdown with Tampa Bay. But i still do blv that Redskins will win the NFC Championship, and will be the favorites 2-1 to win the Superbowl.Mark my word..

king_450   

Playmaker , true it was a bad loss and am still recovering, but overall i still do beleive that the "R" Redskings will make the easter champions ,and go to the Superbowl. For the VIkings man they surprise me so much, they are playing a great game and they are 5-0,one of the leaders in the entire NFL league, and yes today they are playing with another team who are 5-1,so if Viking wins today, I think i need to reorganize my strategy and think wisely. Good luck to all the Redskins Fans and Vikins too.

Jaylaani   

King,

Perhaps we should call them the DEADSKINs instead of Redskins. They really stuck up the joint yesterday against the Bills. The coach is mental midget needs to be fired.

In terms of the Vikings, I really didn't think they were that good since they play in a weak conference however they proofed me wrong yesterday. Go Vikings.

raula   

Rudy..u underestimated the 'purple fever' man..anywayz, the VIKES are having a perfect season and iam hella having a funful time watching Randy Moss make some amazing moves...dang! this brother is hella good(proved others wrong about the relationship btwn his 'rowdy' behavior and the tendancy to do bad on the games- :rolleyes: Eeeeh! wrong!)anywayz, who was watching that move he made right before halftime..babe! it was magnificient and intelligent :D;) . Moe williams was right on too.. :D

Go Gophers ;) !...VIKES! WILD!..watch out for Gophers women Hockey team too.... :cool:

king_450   

Jaylani that is harsh, calling The Real Nfl Team Deadskings, Yes we have been loosing some taugh game, but one must never give up,otherwise you will never be counted, dead or alive you have to stand for your team. And raiders wow i know Jery Rice is the best Nfl receiver and he still is the secret weapon for the Raiders.they might win but kansan is taugh team too, so we will see how it folds at the end of the game.Plz don't call my team deadsking, but Redskins. peace see you in superbowl.

salaams,

Yes, I used to be a redskins fan a while back. They were very colorful and strong team then. Do you remember: the smurffs, the pearlharbour crews, the diesel man and the hogs? If you are familiar with those names then you a real redskin’s fine.

Jaylaani   

King,

Don’t take it personal man this is only sports talk. I like your confidence though. Com’ on man, you get to accept the fact that they are not that good. Vikings are the truth.

Raula, That was the best play in this yr indeed.

I don't know about the gophers though they had a chance to go atleast #10 in the nation and they blew it...

Jaylani I see you jumping on the bandwagon now lolo, way to came along bro..

Jaylaani   

I was never on it or off it in the first place. With the exception of the highlights on ESPN, I really haven’t seen the Vikings play this year at all. But I tell you this much, I am really impressed by their performance. They have a good chance to make a lot of noise this year in the playoffs.

king_450   

Jalyni, no i wasn't taking personal,to the contrary bro. But enlighten me bro, who are your team, or teams for that matter? i know i will do or die with the "R" redskins , and am still hoping the best are kept for last.Oh by the way if any one is Raiders Fan don't be disappointed about last monday night's Game, it was a fantastic game, but Jerry came short of the Goal line but it was a hard faught game, and the best win .

Jaylaani   

King,

The Raiders are done and dead. They are too old to compete. It was Tim Brown that came short at the end of the game not Jerry. The ball was under thrown and he had to come to the ball. That was a great effort by the Raiders and their back up QB. I think if they utilize Porter more often as a slide receiver, they would be more successful. They rely on these two grand fathers too much. Should I say rebuilding time!!!

To answer your question, I don't follow any particular team. I am more NFL fan than anything else. I live in Philly where the Eagles play but I am not Eagles fan. I was huge fan of Randle in the early 90s though.

Holla back.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

i do blv too that Raiders are too old to compete, and this Jerry will retire after this season, he is done, so are the raiders.Oops Raiderates forgive.

c/salam