Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER????

Raxmah   

Rahima

I'm sure it won't beat cities here in the US :D , but I will be spending time with relatives I haven't seen for the past 10 years -- I'm sure I will be treated like a queen.

Be warned Londoners are the least hospitable bunch of Somalis.

Ameenah Oh I'm so disheartened now, I was hoping u Uk folks would be welcoming me. smile.gif

Delilah   

I PROCLAIM THIS SUMMER: THE SUMMER OF FUN!!!! :D:D:D ..and indeed it shall be!!! Finally, after soo many end-less summers filled to the rim with boredom, this summer i will have fun!!! the word "fun" is soo foreign to me, let me look it up, because i don't think i ever had "fun" in summer!!! Looked up the meaning, and what the dictionary describes fun as being is going to be great. :D After all my never-ending blabbing of how I truly want to go and experience London, my parents decided to let me go!!! So, this summer, I’m going to go to London!!!!( so very happy!!)..wondering if it rains a lot down there???..hmm. also, I’m going to go to Italy, Milan ( miss this place), and to Holand!!! So, I’m going to be doing the whole Euro-trip this summer!!! Can’t wait!!!! :eek: :D;) :rolleyes:

raula   

as for me..my job this summer apart from TA'ing and working is to go for an extensive search for a 'CONSCIOUS MAN'-one who got some COMMON-SENSE :D so wish me luck people.

raula   

^^shujui..thx ndugu..but Iam serious though ;) tied of singing lonely tunes to myself-u feel me?

Blessed   

Raxmah,

Wasnt my intetin sweets. Just warning ya. But give us a shout and we'll welcom ya with mugz of PG-tips.

Raula

All the best sugah- He'll be a lucky man. just get rid of that done King hair style icon_razz.gif

raula   

Ameenah gal..thx for the support-only hopes he can understands the result of Don King's hair(otherwise there is jiilciso gal icon_razz.gif or wig for the day and at night he wont see notha ;) )....

Tuujiye..lol..bal mid tuujis yaqaana sooradi maandow ;):D (I definately need this more than anything after finalz) :D

NoVa   

Originally posted by sofine:

I'M GONNA BE A BRIDE MAID IN ONE OF THE WEDDINGS....ALL EYEZ ON ME...LOL

More like "ALL EYE"S WOULD BE TURNIN Away FroM U" looool girl who ya be lying 2 now...beenta dadka ha ka buuxin hade...... :D:D

As 4 me...i'll enjoy my Summer as i always do insha allah. I can't be planning and not 2 fullfill those things...I know i'm be enjoy everyday as it is.....Another summer of Soccer Days, Picnick Days, Wonderland, Shoppings, Jammin', Family Weddings, Harvard Front, Boat Cruising, Summer Classes....What else is in mY list.lol...OH yeah Road Tripz...what's this years destination???? ANother time 4 MPLS? or maybe this year NY or to the Sourth ATL? or maybe back2back2 MONTREAL..Oh such a Beautiful City..ALways go with FRiends...U'll always have Bunch of Fun...

Raxmah   

extensive search for a 'CONSCIOUS MAN'-one who got some COMMON-SENSE so wish me luck people.

LOL :D - Good luck sis -- If you happen to gey that lucky this summer, let us know if he has any brothers that are CONSCIOUS with some COMMON-SENSE.

Ameenah-- Thanx hon for the warning-- I must say though from this forum their are many Londoners who are kind -- I could be wrong though icon_razz.gif

Iffah   

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

quote:Originally posted by sofine:

I'M GONNA BE A BRIDE MAID IN ONE OF THE WEDDINGS....ALL EYEZ ON ME...LOL

More like "ALL EYE"S WOULD BE TURNIN Away FroM U" looool girl who ya be lying 2 now...beenta dadka ha ka buuxin hade......
:D:D
Naah girls - you got it all wrong.

All eyes will be on me- the BRIDE! :D

See ya soon Sofine ;)

PS - Hope you and Nove got the niikis thing down pat by now. :D