Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Question for the MEN ONLY (Men Forum)

African   

^^^ glad 2 c ur old picture back sis, it was difficult 2 c ur beautiful in the new picture. ;)

Socraties, Hugs & Kisses??? I'm Somali lady, we don't exchange any of that sort with the opposite sex. Have u been brain washed by western values? I think you should attend Nin-Yaaban's daqan classes that should be starting in the new semester. Has any1 seen him lately by the way? I'm worried for him. :confused: :confused:

Here's my piece:

As a whole I didn’t find your comments offensive. On the contrary your comments were helpful to know what young Somali men think is the acceptable age for their prospective wives and why. :cool:

I just want to know why are you guys so threatened by intelligent, educated ladies? Don’t you think that you should be looking for these types of ladies to have a well rounded children who feel secure at home and outside? How many of you think of the type of children you want to have before you think of the lady you want to marry? Or is it that this never crosses your brains. How many of you think that far ahead in the future? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only comment that should be withdrawn is rudy’s offer of his sister to Socraties.

Socraties wrote;

I, personally prefer a younger, firmer and shorter woman than I. It's what I like. and yeah!
with enormous booty.

and rudy wrote;

Socrates

i exactly the one u need! my sista. she 17 has all you qualities, so hommey get the 411 from me!

Rudy that was total disrespect to your sister bro, you should be ashamed. :mad: :mad:

African   

i suspect there's a reason why you don't want me to hook up with rudy's sister...

Socrates, I repeat DP...Enlighten Me Plzzz as I don't want 2 read 2 much into ur words ;);)

Curly   

Originally posted by Socrates:

hey sue, I am chickening out of this topic! i don't wish to be known to have strong opinions about anything you (or should I say neo-feminists) advocate for or against rightly or wrongly! for fear of persecution. I have a hint YOU are gonna take over the world some time in my lifetime. HADABA WAA KUU SHEEGAY! GIRL POWER!LOL

hey rudy, aa way gabadhii aad isiin lahayd?

Lol, take over the world? I’ve given up on “World domination” I couldn’t even break SOL much less be a world leader. But I have discovered that you can get the same emotional gratification from intimidating members of the opposite sex.

VIVA WOMENS RIGHTS!!!

^^^ glad 2 c ur old picture back sis, it was difficult 2 c ur beautiful in the new picture.

Thanx sis, I was getting bored of the new one. This suits me :D .

Abaayo, Don't watch them. They just boys, na mean. One day they will realize what they really need in a women.

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by Socrates:

sue! you should go back and carefully read what the guys wrote! may be you will see the absurdity of your post!

bishaaro, are you just jumping on the wagon sister? nothing we said was offensive.

here is something that may offend women:

HEY RUDY, I WANT HER! SO, WAA IN AAN KAA KHAYILSIYAA!

Originally posted by rudy:

quote:Originally posted by Socrates:

sue! you should go back and carefully read what the guys wrote! may be you will see the absurdity of your post!

bishaaro, are you just jumping on the wagon sister? nothing we said was offensive.

here is something that may offend women:

HEY RUDY, I WANT HER! SO, WAA IN AAN KAA KHAYILSIYAA!

sorry for the double but i could understand the u said there bro [khayilsiyaa] does it mean $$$ signs!!!!!!!!!! lol!

OG Moti   

Originally posted by Ccrazy Sue

VIVA WOMENS RIGHTS!!!

:

:rolleyes: Women's right? is there such a thing.. it is a trick invented by ugly western women who didnt find a man to hold her lonly night, and now the idea is in the heads of the somali women, boy! are we in trouble....?

I read a new article in Somalitalk it was a written a somali man who lost everything because of a TV show hosted by Opra talking about women's rights, he came home and found out that his wife had 226 demands that she believed were basic right of modern women, some of them where as following

1. Right to not to cook at anytime she feel not to.

2. Right to shout for no reasons and still to be calm down and called hon, what is wrong with passion

3. Right go out and come home after midnight and still expect dinner waiting for her..

4. Right to have Visa card not with her money but the hanband name,

5. Right to ask her husband to sleep in the sofa when she wants to have the bed for herself.

and more weird demands some of them i did not post cause i am afread it might influence our nomad sisters and they might think they should try it too

so the man ofcourse said that is bull$$hit so we all know what happen .. she dialed the 911 and told the police he hits her everyday and 2 of her kids came to this world without her permission, so the police beat him so badly and since he was still immigrant status without legal pepars.. they send him to Somalia and now he doesnt know if he would ever see his children again...

Sad story ... it was posted september 10, 2003 in somalitalk website... so dont tell me about WOMEN's rights Crrazy Sue.. peace

and when h

Curly   

OG-moti luv don't start with that stuff, I’ve heard it a million times before, it's not my fault that like everything else in this world power is misused!

Women’s rights are there to create a balance in the male dominated world...and for you to reject this is an act of discrimination!

I don’t in anyway condone what the woman you mentioned above did.

However ironically this reminds me of how the Americans constantly blames Islam for terrorism, when time and time again Islamic societies express their disgust and disbelief in terrorist acts.

(Point taken, I hope)