Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Question for the MEN ONLY (Men Forum)

Macalin   

You sexist egomanical philandering sociopaths!

--------

LOL big words for such a LIL woman(i have a hunch yu is lil)...what did we say that made us those words u just typed which btw i cant even spell let alone say?

Yo BTW what did i say to have those ****** on my post?

Curly   

You refer to women as though they're objects, to which you can claim ownership to..."my woman"?

So now you tell me why i'm pissed off!

Curly   

Look don't get smart with me, anyway you were a little more decent than the rest of those sexist bigots.

However "My woman" doesn't sound so bad on its own but when it’s placed into the context you placed it in, it did seem rather discriminative towards the female species.

And about my age, why do you think that?

Honesita   

loool@Sue....i can almost feel ya explode with maddness girl....!!! Personally....i was very interested in reading the 'Brothaz' point of view in the 'Sistahz' according to their ages.....and to be honest, i was not offended by any post above, for the simple fact that they were honest...!! Sue....u know if we the -women- had the chance to discuss our male prefrences we would be a lot meaner and sorry to say, a bit un-realistic...!!

B.S. Sorry Kheyr...didnt mean to post in ur women-free zone...!!

Salaamz

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Well Kheyr, the way i see , you are asking too many hypothetical question, what if , but , not. anyway to make matter short, why not tell us first what age category you prefer or leaning to, then you will get my "HINT" >

c/salaam

as for the ppl whose blood boiled , all i have to say is calm down this is not reality , it is just Posting,that is right "POSTINGS" and the brother is having fun in doing so.

c/salaam

Nephissa   

Kheyr, i've read your posts before, so I'm not even going to feed into this and get heated.

If yawl can't deal with a mature, independent, career minded, educated woman then u can't deal (Period)

Imagine everyone thinking like you. What a wrecked up world it would be.

This's where the boys fall short and the men stand tall.

Khayr   

This was for MEN only.

We have heard the females views umptin times!!!

You know some nomads in here should check

your temperatures before your respond,

if u're catching a FEVER

then u're behind should not be responding to any posts but should be rushing to the nearest hospital.

I think that we (MEN) should not post in topics

too that say (FOR WOMEN ONLY).

There, I have covered that side.

sue! you should go back and carefully read what the guys wrote! may be you will see the absurdity of your post!

bishaaro, are you just jumping on the wagon sister? nothing we said was offensive.

here is something that may offend women:

HEY RUDY, I WANT HER! SO, WAA IN AAN KAA KHAYILSIYAA!

Curly   

Believe me Socrates it was called for, I do admit khayr was at times being rather “Politically correct” about things but the only thing I was upset about was when khayr wrote:

“You know a womens body does change dramatically

as she gets older.”

It’s as if women aren’t equals and he see them as though they were brought into this world to please the likes of him.

I don’t think anyone can blame me for snapping after reading that thoughtless droll about women :confused: And sure people are allowed to have their own opinions but when you start slashing your offensive discriminative views over SOL, then that’s when it becomes a cause for concern!

As for Rudy, luv as much as I would love to I can’t go changing whole cultural views overnight, however I have noticed that it’s in fact the Somali women who in force sexist cultural traditions on the younger female generation. An example of that would be FGM.

Nevertheless this isn’t the reason why I decided to write what I wrote, people need to take responsibility for their own actions instead of using culture as a scapegoat.

What happened to all the talk about marriage being "calaf"?

Life is not an auction, you can't just say "I like the red apple, I'll bet on it"!and if you think you'd get that red apple, then this is my call, "Whatever helps you sleep @ night"!

It's known that the relative your ages are, the more understanding you share in a relationship.

lol@sue

and that single mother comment looool

This is a no brainer tho. No man wants an aging bimbo when he can find a younger one with a firmer body.

Marriage age should be when the woman chooses but she knows the market gets tougher as she gets older. So cut the "you men are pigs" speech and speak in accordance with reality. That's real talk.

hey sue, I am chickening out of this topic! i don't wish to be known to have strong opinions about anything you (or should I say neo-feminists) advocate for or against rightly or wrongly! for fear of persecution. I have a hint YOU are gonna take over the world some time in my lifetime. HADABA WAA KUU SHEEGAY! GIRL POWER!LOL

hey rudy, aa way gabadhii aad isiin lahayd?