Sign in to follow this  
3d

marrige.......to wait, or not to wait?

^^^^^looool u guys are so funny, already talking about second marriages and she is wondering about her first, gosh; allow the negative thoughts people

farah's and xalimo's no hope it seems;

Blessed   

It all depends on your circumstances....

I've decided to wait till I've completed my studies before even thinking about marriage. I wasn't mature enough - wanted to live with mummy and have her tend to me while I hit the books :D

Also, the fact that I didn't meet a Farah worth marrying at the time made the plan easier to stick to.

On the hand, my sister and some of the girls in my family... married young, had their babies and still managed to complete their education and enter into the careers of their choice. And they're still quiet young...That has it advantages but it's hard and you need a supportive family to pull it through..!

Anyways, you might want to think about these questions...

What are you planning to do with your education once you've finished? Use it to work, further your studies or just let your certificate hang?

Have you met a brother who has met all your requirements in a marriage partner?

Is he prepared to wait for you, have a long 'engagement' or support you with your studies or would you rather date and endure all the danbi associated with till you complete your studies?

Are you mature enough to juggle a family and studies?

Hope that helps.

JUSTICE   

THIS SOUND LIKE THE SAME DILEMMA THAT EVERY GIRL FACES EVERYDAY. LIKE YOU DON'T WONT TO MIIS YOUR CHANCE WITH THE BEST MAN JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR EDUCATION, LIKE YOU COULD DO THEM BOTH IF YOUR DETERMINED AND YOU'RE WELL ORGNISED.

THAT'S WHAT I THINK

lol   

I think it depends on ur husband. If he is supportive u can do it... my mom did it.

She finished her high school when she had my older sister. Completed her BS when she had me. Did her masters when she had my younger brotha and all that time my father attended to us. So it depends really on ur husband.

Hope dat helped...

Johnny B   

ooooh mama !!

This is tricky ,

I Guess it´s about time i let you girlz in on a secret ;) .

Why marry when you can have the best men can deleiver ?

Stay single n NEVER put out.

then all those married men will come to you, more willing to serve you than they Do for their nagging wives .

Beleive me Men love babes with minty breath .

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

JB

LoL. Your advice should come with a '
Hazardous to your health
' type of warning.

Zephyrine , Sweet thing ,

i´ve happily accepted my role as

"that single guy who is the preferred squeeze for all those miserably married girls", and i´ve to admit as a MALE beeing i´m beeing envyed for such a previlege.

Now what says girls shoulden´t have such a previlege?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

i´ve happily accepted my role as

"that single guy who is the
preferred squeeze
for all those miserably married girls", and i´ve to admit as a MALE beeing i´m beeing envyed for such a previlege. [/QB]

*shakes head in disbelief you call it a privilege do you? I will assume you are joking.lol

Listen sis. Stay away from the marriage bandwagon until you finish your studies and in a job. You should seek a brother from a good family, educated and into his faith. Dont rush and be fast!. You will regret it. You need your own independence and that comes with finance!. :cool:

P.S Are their any sista's out their who want to hook up with a broke brother?....looool. ;)

Foxy   

My piece here is:

None of us in here can advise U on what U should be doing or even thinking of for U to act on......simply we might have our no good on adds on's here and there nac nac for the sake of saying a word of .....this is honesty in it's simplist form...Lolz...Moral of the story is get your priorities straight and Know what is best for U and what suits U in that current situation.......apart from that I wish U all the best in which ever direction U choose

cheers All Nomads....

“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

smile.gif

Goonle   

FOXY-BROWN "Know what is best for U and what suits U

All in all uve basically summarized your animalistic desire for lust, promiscuity. Its 2005 sweetheart theres no shame in the game but we understand your intentions.

Foxy   

Goonle......

Who's we, i didnt know that U lead a group of Juries around here.........as for what i want or do is none of your business....so stick to the topic at hand here and comment on if You have any...Not foxy intentions or desires........

peace....

Goonle   

[ Foxy ] [/ as for what i want or do is none of your business.... ]

Sweetheart no need to be defensive. I thought u were a women of 2005, with equality and all the rest. U wanna be equal in all respects to a guy, then act like one. We dont hide much of our lustfull intentions. U should put this equality business in action and put your money where your mouth is.

^^ Why are you dogging Foxy and putting words in her mouth? Her original post mentioned neither Lust nor promiscuity.

Perhaps you should speak for yourself alone? Not everyone swims in the same grimy waters.

Goonle   

ZYPH

Ok miss moderator. U must be bored. Lexus and i are just goofing around. Please handle your own business, and continue moderating.