Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

-Lily-   

^^ LOL Zafir, don't blind the poor woman.

This had me laughing

Islam does recognize happy occasions that bring people closer to one another, and add spice to their lives

:D

RedSea   

Well, Islam does recognise that couples should have occastions where they need to 'spice' things up, but it doesn't have to be Valentines day. Dameer dhaan raacday yaan la iska noqon.

Our Valentines Day is the Ciid day.

^ Really? If that was so, shouldn't more couples retire to their homes for a good shagging on Eid rather than coming out and celebrating with their families and kids and neighbours and fellow muslims?

Waad iska hadashaa mar mar.

On that note, happy valentines! :D

Zii: LoL...ka daa!

When I was a kid I used to give Valentines day cards to everybody in my class, and I used to get cards back.oooh those were the good all days.

I was at Walgreens yesterday buying CHARMIN TOILET PAPER FOR RUDY!!!. I was in isle 7.There i saw these Big belly men buying cheap chocolate and cards,than it hit me,,Vday is just around the corner.....

where to find me on Vday :I will be with my single girls in a spa, we will get a massage,,and have a lunch toghter, we will talk about men, shoes,,her shoes,,the shoes coming soon,,and were to find a good pair of shoes,,,if you like to join let me know

RedSea   

Val, in aan ubaxa ukeena xaajiyadayda runtii kuma xidhna in ay Valentines day tahay iyo inkale.

Markasta waad ukeeni kartaa, ee waxaa ladiidan yahay uun in aad maalinta dadka kale ay sameynayaan in aad ku dayato.

Ciid is our happy day, it's day we come and celebrate. Yes we come out, but afterwards, the sun set that follows the ciid day, you might sit back and relax together alone at home or go somewhere relaxing. Rab followers on each others' faces, spreading chocalate puting and ice cream on all over your skin, then sweeping it with your tongue...yeah who said Islam doesn't allow romance?

Who needs Valentines day is all I am asking, when everday can be a special day?

Pujah   

By CC,

where to find me on Vday :I will be with my single girls in a spa, we will get a massage,,and have a lunch toghter, we will talk about men, shoes,,her shoes,,the shoes coming soon,,and were to find a good pair of shoes,,,if you like to join let me know

Hmmm. Getting message while dream shopping for expensive shoes…CC can I join in smile.gif

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Rab followers on each others' faces, spreading chocalate puting and ice cream on all over your skin, then sweeping it with your tongue...

What? Lo0oL! God help us.

Red Sea, that's all good and fine (showing your love everyday). You could have said that to start with. I just found the 'Eid is our Valentines day' comment patronising.

Now, go forth and prosper. :cool:

Paragon   

^^Maybe they are just cuddling smile.gif . Look at it from another angle.

Valentine day ma maalinta isku soo dhawaanshaha iyo dhunkashadaa?

Shakti   

"Islam does recognize happy occasions that bring people closer to one another, and add spice to their lives" .

looooooooooool weeeshi that just killed me

as 4 v.day.. well its a marked 4 men only. As we all know it, men have the tenancy 2 forget b.days and anniversary of “the 1st time she wiped his face from those cookies crumbles” so v.day is there 4 men 2 do some major damage control. Without such day, a lot of men would find themselves without any cookies…

beside its so sweet(in a humbling way) 2 see every1 running around with flowers.. oye 2 that.. I cant wait for vday

ps happy vday 2 every1 , may god bless with a girl n name her ole.peace

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Jacayl...remember what happened to those who tried to celebrte Valantines day in Borama, well watch yourself son. You could be behind bars for giving flowers.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ....... waar niyow maba xasuusnayn taase bal aan is jiro ,,, :D