Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

yo ppl! believe it, love is in the air every where u look around!! lool..this week has been expectional good! i am chasing now a mexican gal and an korean gal...!

i didnt do nothing! well, i shaved n put cream on my face..lol...now all of sudden this gals r giving me the smiles and talking to me!! what gives...i cant do that everyday.. i am on sol after work till midnite and looking for what a-hole leaders in my country has f-ed up!!

i am warrior! u dig. love me or leave! i aint no justin falling-timberlake! ok.

well basically jb u be jigging with ibi! is that gonna happen! looooool....i am taking bets!! red u in!! loooooool

i bet usa 100 dollas! that its goona happen! your turn red~~lool. dont lemme down jb!

RedSea   

I will be going about my business as usual, nothing will change for me.

Come ask me this same thing on Ciid day. fidhiidhii ka dheh hada.

me its my fasting time from x-mass to vday!! i aint no fool..! i hit the enemy after vday!!

ever seen how easy its to hookup with the ladies after vday!! prices are falling like u wont believe it...! check it out..! loool. its like a walmart sale..!

u dudes miss the point!! god help u 2~ thats a major hint when to strike!! xalimoos r laughing all the way to zales diamond store by now!!

i was tryna save u dudes couple of dollas!! i guess there is sucker born every minute...! ching ching! dont let them ring u up! homies...! think.

It is not irritating at all ,,, it is how you feel it and da way you treat da day ,,,, u can make urself happy and wonderful ,,,,,, u can also make it worse ,,,,, be optimistic and go ahead with a happiness life ,,,,,,,, V day is one of your opportunities to share your friend's hapiness and love

^I usually choose to ignore V'Day all together. This has served me well so far.

V day is one of your opportunities to share your friend's hapiness and love

Thankfully my friends are above such madness. :D