Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

why I prefer basari (untidy and disorganised) women

Abtigiis   

Horta, it is long time since I kept pondering over this. Over the definition of a basari (the closest english translation can be a disorganised, untidy woman). Something like that. And why is that it is recommended you avoid them when looking for a life partner? From early days, I thought people were unfair to these basariis. I thought a basari could actually be a self-aware woman who realises the limits of her abilities and decides to do what she can. Basari's I know from my childhood days (I often heared from mom and aunties gossip) actually looked very pleasant to me. They greeted me warmly and asked about my families.

Then, at adulthood, I noticed another thing. That basari's are invariably beautiful, or almost in most cases. If my statistics teacher hadn't told me that correlation doesn't actually translate into causality, I would certainly have concluded that it is a curse, a minus from God on these pretty women; the same God who granted them such a beauty. I would have viewed it as a sort of divine social justice.

Bu, I also started noticing something equally perplexing. Again, almost always a Gari woman (the opposite of basari) tended to be ugly. And I asked why this so. My answers were the same. It is also part of the divine distribution of justice. The same God that gave them unattractive looks decided to boost these creatures of him with duty-boundedness, tirelessness and extreme organisation.

So that a man whose heart feels unfulfilled at night and gets red eyes over envy over the next man in the neighberhgood gets some solace when the day breaks, and he shines among the crowd with ironed shirts and oiled mustaches. So that he knows the futility of marrying a tall pretty girl when he sees the unclean state of his neighbours children and the shit strewm on all corners of his neighours houses.

This is for olden days, I guess. Modernity has changed things a bit I will assume. As it is upto the municipality to collect garbage or private servcie providers and rarely does families of the man or freinds come to one's houses. This is mainly so for those of my people who live outside. Even worse, it is now considered one's own privacy and therefore problem what happens in his/her house. That denies men with ugly wives the tranqulizers in the form of comaprative advantage. Too bad for my types.

But again, it won't hurt to know what was the reasons why art and society has descriminated so harshly against women who merely made a rational decision in trying to survive amid a misognist and cutthroat society? The pretty one knew she would 'sire' good off-springs and the man will look at her when he comes back home not at the dirty closes by the corner. The ugly one knew he will not look at her but at the boys home and what is on the table for lunch. She, therefore, made sure that it looks pretty.

If some of you people don't agree with this, don't get upset. Just ignore this drivel as the rediculous rants of a very foolish man.

Malika   

^ :D , let me add an :rolleyes: . Will be back to comment more on this later.

*This ugly woman,has a house to clean,food to cook* icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooool Malika yeah girl you absolutely can't be pretty and organized :D

one thing though i thought basari means organized person. Like when somalis say "war basar yeelo" as in be organized..

hey poster this is nothing but pure bs...

salaam

NGONGE   

Heh@A&T

But where do you place ones that are organised and have clean houses when they first get married but get worse with years and end up being VERY basari? Plastic surgery, you say? :D

MZanzi   

Even the natural act of giving birth renders a woman Basari...

Laakin aniga waxaa iga sii yaabiyay naag walbo qurxoon, mid kafoolxun oo caqli badan baa remote ka uheeso

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Laakin aniga waxaa iga sii yaabiyay naag walbo qurxoon, mid kafoolxun oo caqli badan baa remote ka uheeso

LOL^ I'm afraid that's all a figment of your imagination.

Cabdow   

Itaqillah yaa ikhwaanii, akhlaaqda Illaahey yaan foolxuma laggu sheegin!

Having said that, Allow calafkeyga haka dhigin basariyad (Amin dhaha pls smile.gif ) as dhadaafada is part of Iimaan in our Diin!!

P.S..I heard most women are beautiful and Gaari at the early stages of marriage, then along the way they become Allow sahal tana yey eheed, ma runbaa? :D

Kamaavi   

Lol@Dhadaafada.

Saxiib canjeexow raga dumar aqoonka ah hadaad su'aasho

waxay ku dhahayaan gabarta gaarida ahi inta badan

isma badasho. Iyadoo gaari ah uun bay weligaa ku ag

joogi haddii aanad niyada ama mooraalka ka jiidhin.

Teeda kale waxaad moodaa in basarida la khalad fahmay.

Basari naag gaaban, tu dheer, tu foolxun iyo tu qurux

badan intaba way noqon kartaa. Waa u dhalasho sida

quruxdu, foolxumadu, gaabnidu iyo dherarkuba u dhalasho

u yihiin. Basarida haddii la tababaro gaari karti badan

ayey noqon kartaa, gaarida haddii la dayaco iyana waxay

noqon kartaa basari karti daran.

Midoo gaari ah ayaa maalinta kale basari noqon karta.

Ta oo basari ah ayaa iyana maalinta kale gaari aad ka

yaabto noqon karta. Niyada iyo mooraalka shaqsiga

yay ku xirantahay, dabcan waa sida ay ila tahay.

Moraalka iyo niyad samida guud haddii loogu dadaalo

wax walba dhag dhagiigan ayey noqonayaan.

Nin walba tuu calmado waa u canbaro luule,

isku day dookhaaga uun in aad ka ciyaarto!

Anaa ku iri sxb!

Cabdow   

Matiri sxb, waahagaag! But you gotta admit one thing is for sure though, whether eey Basari tahay or Gaari at the end of the day waa uun laf qalooca; Hadaad dhahdo waan toosina waad uun sii jabin! Marka Tawakaltu inad dhahdo ood illaahey talo saarata mooyee si kale ma jirto awoowe :D

Nin walba tuu calmado waa u canbaro luule

Taasaa been eheen!