Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

The new girl in SOL!

Juxa   

xarago, in a way SOL is serious, bt some of us like a good joke once in a while. as long as u dont offend anyone. i say there is space for pple with good sense of humour too

posted by xarago

Wagarey wagar...ma ana walan ayu yiiri ninki mise Cadan aya laga hesaya..!

maya xarago adaaa waalan...(ok sug sug aan dhageeysteee)...haaa runtaa waaye cadan aa laga heesooyaa (ur right).

Waxaa u adkeeysan waayey intaan aan wiilkeeyga marsiiyey, oo marnaba beerkaagu u jixin jixin (oo aadan i oran war heedhee wuxu yaa caruureh iska daa)........alloow oday carooday caawi bal :D

asxantu

OG Moti   

Welcome but let me advice u.. dont let any of these girls take a side against some of the good men but misunderstood men in SOL .. which happens i am among them.. girls showed us dislike and hate.. dont be like them.. love ur brothers as they will love u... peace

FatB   

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome

welcome the fold of nomads siter, hope ur say is plesent and eventful. yes i like u am new to this "joint".. have a good time and enjoy ur self...

OG Moti   

Xoogsade everyone should understand everyone.. waa kusidee walaal.. anyway good point.. keep it up bro.. and Boro brothers please dhaafa dhibka ... peace

Juxa   

i will never understand og-moti, i dont want to, he is a woman-hater. he suppresses them, then divides to rule :mad: be very aware of this cadow in our middle

cadan baa laga heesayaa heelaloooooooooow

Xoogsade   

Bro OG-MOTI, Inaa baryootantaan diidaayey. Haddii gabdhaha qaar ku fahmi waayaan for whatever reason, Let them be. You are not going to lose anything because of them. You are as important as anyone out there even though some might want you believe otherwise. I actually feel safe when they are on the other side of the Aisle. Like xoolaheena isma daaqaan camal nooh. LOL.

Juxa.

What do you have against Ugly Women?

Xarago   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Xarago.

It is not like you gonna die if you get banned. You will find good use for your time I assure you. Biiqnimada iska dhaaf.

Halke biqnimadeyda ku aragtey ma sheekada ayan hoos kugu dhigey.

Tuujiye   

Dalaq!!!!!!!!!

Dadkiina cusub wlc. waaba nagu badateen. Iridka meelyar uu ka jabsanaa meeshaas maa kasoo wada gasheen intaa iska soo hor mariseen mid shuluq eh.

wlc dalin yaro aniga waxaa la i dhahaa Feebaro from the baro family I'm the youngest of 100.. My true name is Garab tuujiye Aka ina baqti lagde. Waxaan ku magac dheerahay Cabtan Copra,rag yaqaan, ina faata haruus,Qaar maroodi

Dadka qaarkoodna waxee ii yaqanan MAD DOGG(eey gii waalnaa)..

waxaan ahay atoote ka haray ku wii kun sagaal boql o oodii.

Soo dhawada walaheeyna hala yaabina (shoobaro,boolbaro,qacbaro)

Ogi-Motina hala yaabina ficiisa danbas waaye.

looooooooooooool...

wlc guys happy to have you all...

wareer badanaa..

Xoogsade   

Xarago , lol@Sheekada-maan-hoosta-kuugu-dhigey. Guulaadan gaarin lama sheegto Abaayo. Ha degdegin. Inteen isku aragney aniga iyo adiga oo aa hoosta iigu dhigtey? Our paths haven't crossed before. My comment was to instill some courage into you and that you be yourself after you said to one of the guys "That you would have made a comment in reply to him but felt afraid".

Fuleyinimada was just a comment nothing factual.

Hope inaa raalli gelin u baahneen, because it is too difficult for me to give One. And You have your hands full already ee meesha iska dhici. LOL.