Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

The new girl in SOL!

asalamu alaikum ya'll!

Well, yep, I am new @ SOL and just like "professer, the new guy here", I have posted this. I guess he toke the words out of my mouth.

I also use to read the topics, it's quite interesting and fun. It's also more respected, then other somali websites we all know.

I do hope to learn and enjoy it with my bro and sister in islam.

thanks.

Salma   

Most welcomed, make yourself comfortable , would you like to drink smsing, a free Cano Geel for every new member :D

Well if you hav read the topic" the new guy here" All that was said there applied to you toooo!!....just kidding sis :D:D ....wlc sis.. hope you enjoy ur stay here...

asxantu

dawoco   

Wsc wr wb,

Macaanto wlc to our humble online home.

Its always nice to gain a female member to keep the misguided brothers in tow :D

Anywayz, feel free to agree/disagrree and argue with as many nomads as u see fit. and don't b scared to use the :rolleyes: sign every once in a while to get a point across icon_razz.gif

Once again, wlc sister!

lander_gal babe i didn't mean anything outtaf it.....we is canadians ...dadkaan dhan anaa kaaga sokeeyo...No offence intended cup cakes..aight :cool:

asxantu

Sincere   

Wlc walaal....btw is that statement below correct.?

What's the definition of a Canadian? - A disarmed American with health care...

Im kidding ... enjoy your stay.. :D

nuune   

welcome abbaay, guriga gurigaaga waaye, ha is martiyeenin hee, soo bood bood hee, gacma furan kusoo dhawoow

Xarago   

Hiya Lander, I would have said welcome but am also a new girl in the block. Fataxada ayan Fataxada kaga darsan ee raali ahow. So let me make use of this space and say Salama Caleykum w w to all sisters and brothers in here. I hope we have a smooth, ok some bumpy, ride through my journey in Somaliaonline.I have been a keen and vivid reader of this forum and I can say I know whose toes not to thread on ;) .

Kuligiin salan kaso go'dey kashka iyo labta nuuskoda (idin ma wada dhameystiri karo hada - saas ku raali ahada icon_razz.gif .

Barasho wacan oo furan.

Xarago   

^^^ I would have told u were to stick them up...but am new and dont want to be seen as offensive, but u can have a wild guess what I mean.

Shekey naac-naac ka baratey Allo ya uu sheega...isa dhaf saxiib tuuryo aad ku timid waku jeeda..baburtana iska si ilali gacan qabad ayad uu bahantaheye :D

dawoco   

loooooool Xarago, i think you will fit in jst fine!

Anywayz, a big wlc to u too,,,u seem like a genuine arawello that knows how to handle our nruly nomad bro's..

Marti ha iska dhigin, like others said, mininkeena mininkaada lee waaye.

Xarago wlc wlc xaajiyo.....meeshaan aan anaka buufiska iskaga bixinaa, marka feel free waxna is martiyeynin....i see that in aad wiil keegya WARYAA DUDE is barateen (dhib la'aan aan dhalay kaas)qalqaali uus waligiis ahaa..marka ha u bixin warkiisa anaa yac kaa dhahaayo....

ME:WARYAA DUDE kaalay halaaan dayuus yahoow..

WD:haa maxaa sameeyeey aabo

ME:hal dharbaasho canka...hal suxul dhabarka

WD:aabo waa ku tuugaa ii qalee, mardanbe uma noqonaayi

ME:haye, laakiin mar danbe hadaad u noqoto....dhageey fareey baa dhici doonto

Xarago walaalo mar labaad raali ahoow....(willka uu ku jeestay)waryaa raali ahoow dheh hada...WD raali ahoow xarago....ME braaavo hada galaas bakeeri biyo aashuunka ii soo dar,aabahaa alla janeeyee

:D:Dicon_razz.gificon_razz.gif;)

asxantu

Xarago   

Wagarey wagar...ma ana walan ayu yiiri ninki mise Cadan aya laga hesaya..!

War wa maxay dadkani wada bufiska qaba...mise riwayaad ayey jilayaan...waaa yabe.

Dawaco adiga thanx for the so dhaweynta wanagsan walal..! ee waxa ii saqey kuwa lagaso turey daaro korkood. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Juxa   

sa wr wb.

just wanted to say wlc to both ladies. hope u will fit in, or not, all the same i hope you both have great time. :D

Xoogsade   

Lander-Girl, The website you refer to was fun with the exception of foul-mouthed people. It was fast paced and entertaining(at least for me) if you could find your niche. It was a website for both serious and Not so serious people. SOL in contrast, is strictly for professionals and clean I think. This looks like a place one can recommend to nonmuslim friends who are curious about Somalis. And Each website has its Own values and use.

Xarago.

It is not like you gonna die if you get banned. You will find good use for your time I assure you. Biiqnimada iska dhaaf.