galbeedi

Somali regional president Mustafe Cagjar must resign for real reforms to take place

Recommended Posts

cubano   

I dont understand why Ethiopian troops dont crush ONLF. ONLF is very weak now and is not a serious military threat to Addis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

President Mustafe had started acting like Cabdi Illey in his last days.

just in, Mustafe Cagjar had fired without authority the Secretary general of the party, Mr. Cigaal. He also fired  four cabinet members accusing them of being close to Ahmed Shide. 

He also arrested fourteen members of the regional assembly. Is this desperation or something unknown to happen.

Addis tribune link says "The Cabinet & elders called Ahmed Shide to Jigjiga within 2 days".

Since when do  elders run the Somali state, unless ONLF it self is acting the new elders of the Somali region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
10 hours ago, Dabrow said:

You are not even 30% of the region. Is it not time to realize that you live with other Somalis in the Somali region? I support Abtigis to finish his term but the region needs changes and it needs to be inclusive to face the threat coming from outside. Naked tribalism will only undermine the region. 

I guess that is why the foreigners looked at the place saw OG were less than 30% and then decided to call it OGland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

President Mustafe had started acting like Cabdi Illey in his last days.

just in, Mustafe Cagjar had fired without authority the Secretary general of the party, Mr. Cigaal. He also fired  four cabinet members accusing them of being close to Ahmed Shide. 

He also arrested fourteen members of the regional assembly. Is this desperation or something unknown to happen.

Addis tribune link says "The Cabinet & elders called Ahmed Shide to Jigjiga within 2 days".

Since when do  elders run the Somali state, unless ONLF it self is acting the new elders of the Somali region.

I am enjoying your calal. It is sweet. 

 

We support the president in cleaning up the place from canasirta. Next to go will be your buddy, Shide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Apophis,

Saaxiib this region is called Somali Galbeed or Somali region not Ogadenia.for years we used to tell them please remove this name , and they would say that this is an international name that the western media and others might recognize. Few years later they chat to Ogadenia. 

Dabarow,

I also wanted him to finish his term as a care taker president, but he can’t reform because of the  ONLF and others. Also, Somalis can’t trust them to manage a fair election. What we need is a temporary care taker  leader who is not beholden to a tribe. 

On the issue of the population, The Ethiopian census of the estimated population in all regions of Ethiopia is out . Somali region is estimated  with 5.5 million. They will be lucky if they make up 20% of the population. I have the list and post this afternoon when I get home.

Fiki (Fiqi) is a “Gobol “ a region with four districts, yet it got only 205,000 people. Awbare got 405,000 as one single district of Jigjiga or Faafan region. Three or four regions inhabited by the OG and shared with other Somalis couldn’t reach a million. Dhagaxbuur region has four four districts , the two largest are Gaashaamo with 223,000 and Awaare with 215,000 both of these districts are  dominated by the GHjs  community. Dhagaxbuur it self which is shared by others got only 65,000 , yet it is the regional capital. Jiigjiga  region or Faafan got 1,350,000 With no OG settlements close by. 

It is a red hearing from president Mustafe to say that he want to remove Illey loyalists from the party. Many of them were supporting him earlier.

The main issue is that all the fake regions Illey created can’t be a basis for party representation.He is trying to bring the ONLF to the ruling party and remove locals who were there for fear that they might not vote for him within the party. It is struggle within the party and he might lose. 

This idea of persecuting hundreds of people  now is strange. 

My advice is now is the time to do political changes in order to avoid conflict in the future. It will show that there are no sacred cows here. Also the opinions of other Somalis must be considered. 

Haddii aad diido in ay Soomalida kale ku taliso, adinguna lagaa yeeli maayo. Soomaalidu doirasho iyo xiriyad ayey rabtaa.

 

Everytime I look at the map it says 0gadenia. I did not name it but it sure fits naming a place after the majority.

 

regarding the fake censor numbers you keep quoting, those numbers were taken at a time the OG community were fighting the Ethiopians, while others were sitting under trees chewing.  So they mean nothing to us.

simple fact is the majority of 0gadenia are OG, they have the land and the population. 

The rest who came looking for grazing rights can go back to their barren lands. It is what it is.

 

I always ask myself, what were these non OGs doing while the OGs were expanding and conqueting new lands from Ethiopia, through bakool, Gedo, the Jubbas to Wajer and Garissa.

 

If these facts bother you blame your ancestors for leaving you with nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

Apophis,

Certainly I give you credit for fighting for freedom.

At the end we all want A Somali region that is free, save , prosperous and  peace within itself. At the end a divided house can't stand.

Let us work together  for unity and harmony among Somalis in Somali Galbeed.

I know how the name came in to existence , but let us leave it there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

I think we have consensus. The region needs to settle and Ethiopia needs to open up economically.

I believe if Somalis are allowed peace and time to build businesses , the whole of Ethiopia will be ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL

Someone is late to my tol is this or that. Learn from Somalia and you will be better.

Galbeedi,

Abtigiis should be given time. He has been there only six months. And let's not forget any Somali leadership still answers to Addis. It's matter of how much genuine autonomy can they squeeze from Addis.

But I agree with you, he must be inclusive in his approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe Galbeedi already wants Cagjar gone, mere months after coming on the political scene. What is much worse is that Cagjar's replacement could be another Cabdi Ileey or a protege of his. Saan si ma'aha. We are so flimsy, tan iyo 1990 hebel ha baxo, hebel hala rido ayaa ku heynaa without any plan Bs.

What is also unsaid is that Axmed Shide was that Soomaali who signed, representing Xabashada, the '19 percent' of Berbera's share that were absurdly given to them in Imaaraadka. Axmed Shide is a remnant of Tigreys, a basaas for them as well.

I would take 10 out of 10 Cagjar than a known basaas like Shide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duufaan   

Cagjar is the man who can save the Somalis for this transition time in Ethiopia. With a limited budget to operate, he was able to maintain peace and order. Abiya wants to dismantle the current federal regions in Ethiopia and create  5 new ones with different names. The Somali region will be called something like, East region and not be included Diridhaba and other areas after he consolidates the power. This new political crisis is an attempt to create a poppet Somali party with Shidane on the top. But it will be harder for him because Shidane is an outsider and does not have a local base. In addition,  the OG people are very much united for the first time in a century. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
14 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL

Someone is late to my tol is this or that. Learn from Somalia and you will be better.

Galbeedi,

Abtigiis should be given time. He has been there only six months. And let's not forget any Somali leadership still answers to Addis. It's matter of how much genuine autonomy can they squeeze from Addis.

But I agree with you, he must be inclusive in his approach.

The ophan of Somalia, whatever shortcomings I have I know atleast I am ahead of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know it always goes back to clan.  The long footed community believe they are majority in kilik5. Some will  use absurd numbers that over 60 percent of kilinka shanaad belongs to this qabil.  I for one know  and any one who lived in Ethiopia  that this is not the case. I don't know  the exact numbers  who is majority in which village  but places such as jijiga were always shared dire had more Somalis in the 80s now there are more gallas . Us From the  hawd   and reserve  area are underepresented in kilil 5 admin.  And that's just us waxa hadhay G albeedi clan from teferi ber iyo meelahaas iyo reer shinile oo cabanaya iyaguna. We didn't expect much from abtigis because we are his ancestral enemies for as long as I can remember 1860s bay colaadu ka bilaabantay.from aware to gaashaamo  to xarshin. But it's an interesting showdown abdisa vs abiye. Shide  vs ina cagjar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I don't know it always goes back to clan.  The long footed community believe they are majority in kilik5. Some will  use absurd numbers that over 60 percent of kilinka shanaad belongs to this qabil.  I for one know  and any one who lived in Ethiopia  that this is not the case. I don't know  the exact numbers  who is majority in which village  but places such as jijiga were always shared dire had more Somalis in the 80s now there are more gallas . Us From the  hawd   and reserve  area are underepresented in kilil 5 admin.  And that's just us waxa hadhay G albeedi clan from teferi ber iyo meelahaas iyo reer shinile oo cabanaya iyaguna. We didn't expect much from abtigis because we are his ancestral enemies for as long as I can remember 1860s bay colaadu ka bilaabantay.from aware to gaashaamo  to xarshin. But it's an interesting showdown abdisa vs abiye. Shide  vs ina cagjar.

We are claiming 80% not 60%. *** and **** will get seats before you. Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why  don't you claim 100 percent  let's see where it takes your clan. We know you very well either you will be broken by the gallas or you will  fight among your selves between the abdulle qabridhahare clan and the dhagaxbuurclan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.