Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Tips for Ramadan.

Ramdan karimm to you all

in Ramdan the blessed month:

- Say Alxamdulliah that you're still alive and in Ramadan 2007.

- In Ramdan its time to return the goodness that Allah been bestowed to you for all your life, just for thanking your Allah, praying and fasting, and paying some charity.

The wise Sheekh/Alcalaamah ibn Qayyim once wrote in his books, how Allah(Swt) loved you and take care of you by creating you in your mum's womb, providing you through that bellycord as one source.

Then you were born and through her two breasts you were having your providence, one source become two, then you've grown up after two years and start eating - vegs, fruits, meat and milk making two become four, then at the end you will die,and if you are a sincere muslim you'll be given to choose to enter paradise from its eight welcoming door, making four to change into eight.

Now whatever you've done this is the best time to make Sulux with Allah, and ask forgiveness.

- Contribute some thing to the community, faraway and destant relatives, or nearby.

- Take some food to the local mosque, such as the weekends, and feed the poor and young students who are struggling in life.

Time to say Alxamdulliah, and return the goodness Allah endowed to you.

May Allah accept our prayers and fasting.

and thanks for Ghaima,for her remarkable tips for Ramdan.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I think suxuur is a must this time around. I certainly can't do more than 15hrs of fasting. A bowl of hot porridge mmmm.....

Maskiin. Pole sana walashis smile.gif

Ghanima & The rest, Thanks for the tips.

Buuxo   

Jazakallah ghanima and others for the tips.

I was just wondering how we can benefit from this blessed month ,if temporarily you are unable to fast or pray? Your tips will be great, thanks.

Ibtisam   

You are all Wlc smile.gif

Tallpoppy: smile.gif

You can help out the community, reading/ Listening to the Quran, reading dua and remembering Allah much.

And last but not least, giving charity (with your wealth, time, effort, knowledge) and giving food to a person who has been fasting all day (so maybe making food for your family/ friends who have been fasting)

Oh and stay away from sins.

P.s. One more thing, don't eat infornt of your sisters and brothers who are fasting....that is just evil! lol, and if they are starving waa kuu caawriyi :D

Lool @ dabshid, hopefully today you won't make the same mistake.

Nephissa   

Try Suhuur for high protein food like eggs- boiled in a whole wheat bun with cheese, lettuce, slices of tomato, mayo and ketchup usually keeps me full till around 6ish. Only then is when my stomach starts to growl, the last hour and 40mins! Now I'll try this Sareen maamooyinka recommend, they say it keeps you energized even past afur time-ka.

Thanks for the tips Ghani.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool, you add rice to it when you are cooking it (did I mention it takes forever to cook) and it taste like (nothing to be honest, hence the sugar and Greek yogurt. :D I've never had it for Suuxuur mainly coz I cannot eat at those hrs. That sandwich at 4am! wooh then back to bed with all that in you! lol

-Lily-   

^^^Suraha day yaah, you got to eat, you got to eat...some ppl I know have like 3 course meals, ok I'm exaggerating but they eat a lot!