Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

United Nations Report Confirms FATWA on koola boof!

KolaBoof2.jpg A notable human rights investigative body called "FREEDOM NOW"...released its investigative findings report entitled "The World's Most Repressive Regimes of 2003" ...to the floor of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland on April 9th 2003. On page 81 of the report...it was confirmed that Sudan's top woman writer, the radically controversial Kola Boof, was sentenced to "death by beheading" by a Sharia Court in Khartoum...Please Read the actual report below.

United Nations/Geneva Switzerland:

Found guilty of "treason against Sudan" and "blasphemy against Islam"...Kola Boof was sentenced in September of 2002 by a Muslim Sharia Court in her native Sudan to be beheaded...however, the author says that she has received even worse death threats than that directly from Sudanese diplomat Gamal Ibrahaim and from her ex-"sugar daddy", Sudan's former Vice President Hasan Al-Turabi (who is now on house arrest).

Kola Boof, has also finally admitted that she had a sexual affair for six months in 1996 with Turabi's protege...Osama Bin Laden. Boof appeared on FOX NEWS WITH RITA COSBY (Big Story Weekend) and spoke at length about her affair with Bin Laden. Boof maintains that the affair was against her will and writes in detail about it in her upcoming memoir, "Diary of a Lost Girl" (Feb. 2005).

The report to the United Nations was sponsored by "Freedom House", a human rights organization that is headed by notable politicians such as Andrew Young, P.J. O'Rourke, Jean Kirkpatrick and others. Kola Boof is a Citizen of the United States...adopted as a child by Black Americans in Washington, D.C. The author returned as an adult, however, to North Africa...to be an actress.

Official Web Site of Kola Boof:

http://www.kolaboof.com

asxantu

nuune   

"Kola's Pappuh Mahdi (father) was an extremely lightskinned Arab-Muslim from Egypt. He "purchased" Kola's mother for marriage (which is normal in African society-men pay a marriage dowry). Kola's mother was a Blue Black
Gisi-Waaq of Somalia's Oromo nomads
, her name was Jiddi and she was the daughter of her tribe's Chief…Princess Jiddi was fourteen when she married archeologist Harith Bint Farouk. Because neither of Kola's parents were Sudanese, the author is often criticized about it…and asked by "Arab Northerners" to call herself
Egyptian-Somali
instead of Sudanese. But Kola Boof was born in Sudan! She is Sudanese!"

she is somali indeed :D

Honesita   

Very funny how she had an affain with Bin Laden 'unwillingly', did he threaten to bomb her...!! Plus, since when did we consider Oromos=Somalis...i've always known oromos to claim they're oromos not somalis nor ethiopians for that matter...!!

Salaamz

Sincere   

she's a disgrace she called black man, the disgrace of Allah's production!!!

You my friend, are a prime example that arrogance diminishes wisdom.

Tuujiye   

waraada Shoobaro naagta la sheegaayo maxaa waaye..

sawirkaan sawir nin waaye waa shoobaro boss kiisa..anaa idiin aqaano..

waraa shoobaro shaqada aa lagaa ershay yaah maxaa maskiinka meeshaan ugu soo dhajinee sawirkiisa..Sideena kamirada loogaga arkay oo meeqo nal ayaa lagu shiday...

Guygaan madoow waa dhaafyey uul waaye....

Shoobaro xasad aa tahay xaarka hakugu dhago anaheenee....

wareer badanaa....

Sincere   

WD, wrong quote my mistake,

Just cause she doesnt fit the mainstream "somali" look doesnt mean she aint somali. From djibouti to ogadeeni to juba region your going to find people with different features.

^ You need to get off her skin tone. You starting to sound like a racist there, buddy.

Besides, we all know Somalis who are way darker than she is, but they are 100% Somali. I don't think we should be talking about the origins of her mother, and blame it on her.

Viking   

the author says that she has received even worse death threats than that directly from Sudanese diplomat Gamal Ibrahaim and from her ex-"sugar daddy", Sudan's former Vice President Hasan Al-Turabi (who is now on house arrest)....

Kola Boof, has also finally admitted that she had a sexual affair for six months in 1996 with Turabi's protege...Osama Bin Laden.

This woman is going for the most ridiculous stories in order to get publicity. She has posed naked in her website, doesn't that show she'd do almost anything to get attention?

Dr Hassan al-Turabi is a spiritual leader who has been the force behind the Islamic ressurgence in Sudan the past decades. It is even said that the people in Darfur are being punished by the govt. for supporting him. Osama on the other hand is someone who has left a luxury millionaire's life behind him to live like a peasant and help poor Muslims around the world.

look at that chick, she even had a light Arabian father and still she looks as black as my leather sofa. Than what the hell did her mother look like?

What is wrong with being Black :eek: :eek: he sounds like one of those Somalis people been complaining about.Racist to the Bone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Viking:

Osama on the other hand is someone who has left a luxury millionaire's life behind him to live like a peasant and help poor Muslims around the world.

Osama helps no one except for himself. Poor people do not ask for that corrupt kind of help. I can't even believe you said that. **shaking my head**

Cawralo   

Koola Buufis Beenalay. I dont blame her for anyhting though. She obviously mentally ill. This woman was adopted and grew up in america, she's american. According to her, she agreed on going out on a date with SAMI (that's what she calls usama) in MAROCCO, where she then says she was held for six months. I mean come on, that's the worst lie I've ever heard. Even worse is (taas eey na isku kashiftay) that she to this day, even after the alledged rape, calls Usama 'erotic', balaayo baas, she deserves to be beheaded for spreading such lies! I mean, Usama, sexy? Jinni ku kufsay! :mad: