Sign in to follow this  
me

Internet dating much more successful than thought

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: Nin gu' kaa weyn garaad kaa weyn

Waxaas odayaasha Soomaalida niyada isu dhisa ee wax kale manoo sheegaysa ninyahow.
Adeer waa buuxaa. Check this: Nin yari intuu geed ka boodo buu talana ka boodaa :D.

^ :D . thats a good one.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Internetka layskuma hallayn karo---waa xoolo jinni.

Not really Xiin. I've met lots of very nice (and surprisingly sane icon_razz.gif ) people online.

I cant really say there is anymore risk involved with meeting people online than offline. Do you?

Che, dee runtuun baan sheegayey.

Adeer waa buuxaa. Check this:
Nin yari intuu geed ka boodo buu talana ka boodaa
:D
. [/QB]

Aw talidiino macniihada waxay tahay hadaan koofidii Abtidoon iyo bakoorad gacanta iigu jidho yaan lay su,aalin. Mida kale talada mooyaaneey maxaa kalow lay idinku dheefaa qarnigaan lajoogo.

Che, dee runtuun baan sheegayey

Been baad sheegtay kumaan oran Inadeer. You are reinforcing the negativity by not acknowledging your admirable attributions. You are Somali who happens not to abuse the internet or deride others for taking advantage of this technology

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

^
:D
. thats a good one.

quote:

^^Internetka layskuma hallayn karo---waa xoolo jinni.

Not really Xiin. I've met lots of very nice (and surprisingly sane
icon_razz.gif
) people online.

I cant really say there is anymore risk involved with meeting people online than offline. Do you?

Che, dee runtuun baan sheegayey.
^^Only a very smart and careful person could sift through all the rubbish Internet is full of and arrive the same result as you did. Most people however are neither smart nor careful. True there are a lot of benefits one can take capitalize on in the Internet. Yet the risk of using Internet as a primary dating means out way its benefits. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Che, maxaa odoyaasha laga dheefayaa you asked. Well, yaa gabadha aad internetka ka raadinayso ku siinayya hadday ku yeesho :D ? Haddaad guursato ood isfahmi weydaanse yaa ku maslaxayya (hooyadeed way kuu sab-sabi kartaa laakiin inay la carootanna u dhow :D )? Ever heard nin duqi ah doqon maah, martiyina mudul maaha?

***Ducks from Serenity****

Only a very smart and careful person could sift through all the rubbish Internet is full of and arrive the same result as you did. Most people however are neither smart nor careful. True there are a lot of benefits one can take capitalize on in the Internet. Yet the risk of using Internet as a primary dating means out way its benefits. I wouldn’t recommend it.

I think that applies to all interactions offline/online with people you dont know. Being cautious and smart i.e.

And also, using any one single means to get to a goal when there are so many ways, is limited. For example, if I only depended on my family, or just my friends, or just the local mosque.

I'm not very convinced Xiin. Try again. :D

Che, I'm the exception that proves the rule... noh? :D

Haddaad guursato ood isfahmi weydaanse yaa ku maslaxayya

Somalida waxay tiiraahdaa nin duquubay faan iyo dhuuso baa uun kasoo hadha. Ninyahow Hadaad wax maslaxi karteen caradaad ku soo barbaaarteen baa maanta joogi lahaydeen. Talo gacantiina kuma jiidhay tartiibna iska fadhi hadii kale hada waa taqaanaa North America waa waayeelka meesha lagu xareeyo.

It's real life dating that worries me. Imagine not being able to 'block' and ignore rogue faaraxs? *Shivers* Even worse, imagine having to dress up, put on make-up and actually leave the house? :eek:

Som@li   

It is amazing how some people fell inlove with a virtual person and feel dissappointed when they finaly meet the real person. Internet has its cons and pros!

22749090.jpg

Internet Romance :D

Internet la iska barto, then la isku guursado indhaheey ayaan ku arkay. My close friend met his oofa from the net, and the last time I knew he had two baby wiil.

Wax weyn ma'aha. Another communication tool lee waaye, sida awal u jireen other tools. Dad ayaa suuq isku baran jiray; dad ayaa xaflad isku baran jiray; dad ayaa munaasabad isku baran jiray; dad ayaa qaraabo isbaray; dad ayaa waalidkooda isku keenay, isbaray; dad baa telefoon ku nasiibso isku barto ...

yu homie! was that somalinet! i hate that place..lol. dont say that i didnt warned u about that place. ppl there sobarinos... pure mafia.

somali trash website 4 sure...!

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

schools, aa? Darn Americans.
smile.gif

Yes,The Professors are loaded..
Watch it
Now
smile.gif
When I read 'school' I see crayons, loose milk teeth and pin worms. Only the Americans would want to keep going to school long after their teenage years. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

When I read 'school' I see crayons, loose milk teeth and pin worms. Only the Americans would want to keep going to school long after their teenage years

LoL, they call Uni 'college' :confused:

Pujah   

Internet dating is the best you don’t have to deal with them on a day to day basis or see them every weekend…plus you can always block them as soon as they start to get annoying :D

me   

So many fans of internet dating. I had this thought smile.gif . How about everyone here sends me a PM about what they are looking for in an internet-partner and I will match them :D

I am serious...........really....I am.......you can trust me :D