Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

EXTEND EID GREETINGS TO YOUR LOVED ONES FROM HERE :)

JIDAAWY   

eid01n.gif

Salaam my nomad brothers and sisters... In this day of joy and thanksgiving i pray to allah that the spirit of it's holyness permeate all races of our oppressed Muslim nation to promote and foster mutual harmony, unity and understanding in order that Islam prospers and grows strong.

Personnaly i would like to extend my warmest and most loving greetings to my father Abdulaahi Yusuf and my mom Dahabah Hassan. i want to thank them for all of their love and endless sacrifices. I pray that allah bestows health and happiness upon them, accepts all of their good deeds, and make them winners of Janah insha alaah. Ameen Ameen Ameenn.

also i would like to greet my brothers Yusuf, Libaan, Mahad, Hashem and sisters Anab, Sudi, Muna, Amaal and Kother. And also EVERYBODY who supported me in my moments of need. And of course I would like to greet each and everyone of my Somaliaonline nomads :D .

please feel free to virtually extend your wishes of happy eid to all your loved ones.

Salaam

eid09.gif

Miriam1   

Salam Salam Salam wa alf salam iila al ummah al muslima. :D:D:D:D

All i can say is that i am eid fanatic i love it, go crazy about every detail lol. I want to say eid mubarak to my grandparents in burco, and my grandmother, uncle-abdikarim,his kids and his wife in tanzania. I would not forget my family scattered all over europe. And to my father in the arabs my he have a good eid and inshallah we will see him by, this coming eid al adha.

The best part by far of the first day of Eid is the salah ,in the masjid u see everyone you know,its really good place to be.The khutba in the salahudin masjid this mornining was like WOW the Sheikh was very political i really liked he didnt hide anyting and made very good points about wats going on around us the type of action we need to take as an ummah.

What really annoyed me though was that the pakistani community here in Toronto was not celebrating eid on the same day as us. But decided to celebrate it instead on the 6th of this month, it is really ridiclous , i dont understand why they do this every year, for God's sake why cant we just stand together strong as a one community and not creat divisions among us.I cant believe they are ignoring the siting of the new moon and are fasting one extra day , isnt that a grave sin?.

Anyway may Allah forgive for thier wrongs, and EID MUBARAK to all the nomads in this one truly unique community.

PEACE AND EID MUBARAK FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME :D

my family

and loved ones

nasra,khadro I love u guys

my freinds holla

THE WHOLE CITY Of minniefabulouz

===CIID MUBARAK=== Tdot,Columbus,Sd,Atl.Va,Uk,Sweden,ALLova Europe

ma'greetings extend to you salaamu caleykum peeps

H   

Salaam my nomad brothers and sisters... In this day of joy and thanksgiving i pray to allah that the spirit of it's holyness permeate all races of our oppressed Muslim nation to promote and foster mutual harmony, unity and understanding in order that Islam prospers and grows strong.

Ameen Ameen AmeenAmeenAmeen

Am gonna take this wonderful opportunity 2 extendma Eid Greetings 2 y'all ma Nomads..... ;)

H   

Ameen Ameen AmeenAmeenAmeen

Am gonna take this wonderful opportunity 2 extendma Eid Greetings 2 y'all ma Nomads..... luv y'all ;)

I wanna say EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALLL

MY family up in Minnesota jamal jabriil love you guys wallahi....all the friends up there got nothing but love for you too.

My cousins up in VA

My family here in sweden life would be a mess without you guys wallahi i love you to death couldnt imagine a life without my family the ones that are here with me and the ones that are faraway...

AND TO MY EXTENDED FAMILY HERE CIID WANAAGSAN

OG_Girl   

Mom, Dad i love u ( I know they don't read but still some thing i want to say )

Moti , Eid mobarek , i love u too brother .

Salaam

Raxmah   

May Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa make this year and every year a blessed year for our Ummah and bestow on us forgiveness of sins and may Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa guide me and you to what Allah loves and is pleased with and grant us a beautiful return to Him. Ameen.

We ask Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa to keep us safe and grant us victory over our naffs (ego - desires) and to take out the hateness to each other in our hearts until we again become one nation humble towards the believers - stern against the unbelievers and to give us again the upper hand over His and our enemies. Ameen.

Eid Mubarak

ayaanick   

Ciid Mubaarak:

Waxaan halkan ciid wanaagsan igu dirayaa kuli dhamaan Umada Muslimka ah ee ku nool Aduunka. Gaar ahaan waalidkay, iyo walaalahay.

Ilaahay ha i'nagu gaarsiiyo ciidan ciideeda caafimaad, iyo barwaaqo InshaAllah!

Ayaan

Originally posted by Raxmah:

May Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa make this year and every year a blessed year for our Ummah and bestow on us forgiveness of sins and may Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa guide me and you to what Allah loves and is pleased with and grant us a beautiful return to Him. Ameen.

We ask Allah Subhaanahu wa Taalaa to keep us safe and grant us victory over our naffs (ego - desires) and to take out the hateness to each other in our hearts until we again become one nation humble towards the believers - stern against the unbelievers and to give us again the upper hand over His and our enemies. Ameen.

Eid Mubarak

Amiin.

Eid Mubarak everyone.

Mancini...

Congrats mate.