Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Questions ~

STOIC   

When I go to sleep at night, I beheld the direction of my life. With feeling of anxiety and hopelessness, I try to picture my life in an empty glass. I had worked hard in every thing that I try to accomplish in my life, but the fear of failure creeps on me. I feel the palpation of my arteries and my heart beating fast whenever I think about the direction of my life.. I glance on the ceiling wall wondering where I will be five years down the road. A selfish pursuit of life is cramping me every night in my bed. Sometimes my spirits are high while other days the fear of failure creeps on me. I know this sounds a strange tale to others, but it is the reality of my life.

Sayyid   

^^That's natural! But guess what it's ok wondering about ones life and the direction it will take but that's up to us.

You could work very hard but never reach your ultimate goal. What is "success" often we're confused if success means the achievment of affording a "materilistic" life one has to wonder if we're really brainwashed into something we don't know or want.

This life is only temporary and no one will ask you about your personal achievments like "if you had a big villa and an expensive 4X4", but as we worry about our life we should not loose the sight of the "bigger price", which is the eternal life.

Often our priorities aren't right and we do things that we cosider is good for our "career" but ofthe it turns out of not being good for our life in the hereafter.

I say work hard and do your best and on the other hand as much as you focus on temporary issues you should never forget that we're accountable for our deeds and that we will be summonded on day indeed in front of our lord, who won't ask us about our "worldly achievments" but about our deeds good or bad even studying hard for something that could benefit our religion and society will be a good deed that will be rewarded but don't worry about materilistic issues like owning an expensive car or having a villa because that necessary won't make you happy although money can be a fitnah but it is a "necessary evil".

God knows best!

nafta   

Stoic Can I please use you as a subject for my next Psych. research/report. You'd make a great case study (and I say this with the utmost sincerity)

My greatest fear...

Being locked up in a room full of lab rats. They are worse than wild ones; trained to do all sorts.

Blessed   

Your first question reminds of an article about these lesbians who wanted a baby.

One of them was impregnated through artificial insemination but because she's never been with a man, the writer pointed out that she was like the virgin Mary. It's ironic, I don’t really think of them as virgins.

STOIC   

Nafte,You may render me the most miserable/confused of men, but i refuse to be a thermometer :D

Sayid, Life and death appears to me an ideal bound. No one is immune from the fear of failure in life whether it is a materialistic or religious lifestyle. As my Sunday school teacher taught me, we will all taste the damps of the graves or the wrath of our creators. We can not trance the reality of life, once in a while a strange sensations seizes us a captives while we all know that whatever god decrees will be! Such are the occasions if we have an ounce of Iman, the sensation will pass like a passing cloud. Whenever I looked upon my life, many admirable and not so admirable qualities become a pilot of my life. I found myself to be among many people who when they go to bed at night the reality of life welters on their bedside.

Wow. I keep learning new things, of which I'd rather not know. So from now on, I vow never to read a post of Khayrs. :D

Ok, ok. But thats so sad. Doesn't that make people reluctant to adopt children? You mean to say that if a couple adopts children, then when they qaangaar, the mother has to cover from the male child and the father can't hug and kiss the female child? That's something. :(

My biggest fears are failure and falling down the stairs. So I always look down the steps and hold the railings with a super tight grip.

Castro,

How much time do you have? Are you sitting down? Angie Jolie is the ultimate Femme Fatale. The sultry look, the wealth, the independence, compassion, her psychopathic tendancies; :D I've had a longer crush on her (minus her sexual past) than male celebrities. icon_razz.gif

Next Q;

What's your fondest memory?

P.S. Gong He Fat Choy. I plan on going to the parade downtown, maybe I'll post the pictures later.

Katrina   

How much time do you have? Are you sitting down? Angie Jolie is the ultimate Femme Fatale. The sultry look, the wealth, the independence, compassion, her psychopathic tendancies; I've had a longer crush on her (minus her sexual past) than male celebrities.

I totally agree with you. I've had a crush on her forever and male celeb's don't come close to measuring up to her hotness. I've always thought she was untouchably hot! I admire all the things you mentioned about her but most of all her confidence and inability to submit to peer pressure.

Nephissa   

Next Q;

What's your greatest fear?

I'm not sure it's a 'fear', but everytime I leave a store I'm afraid the alarm will go off. Honestly. I sometimes think someone has put a security tab on me or something and the security will jump me, and all my peers will be there seeing me getting jumped, and all these bells and whistles going off. Weird eh? I know.

Next Q;

Mine would be going to my Grandparents farm somewhere near Kismayo. I called it "Grandpa Land" because he pretty much let me do anything I wanted ie; going looking for cobras in the forest! Umm..I got stung, but not by a snake, more like my angry granmama!

Another one of my fondest memory is: wrapping up a live****roache for my younger brother on his 9th birthday! I will never forget that look on his face.

Urban   

greatest fear in life

drowning

a 5-day field trip to north wales during high school :D

Janna   

Greatest fear in life

Dying in a car accident.

It hasn't happened yet but inshallah it will and its to graduate at the age of 22.

Zafir   

What is your greatest fear?

Killing someone.

My young and restless days.

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

I like the fact that
Brad
(the paragon of male hotness) walks behind her 10 steps while taking care of
her
children.
:D

Who are you trying to kid? I know your violently ill with jealousy girl. Admit!

Katrina,

I'm so glad to find another girl who feels the same way I do! Man, I thought there was something wrong with me. At least, thats what my friends said...

Next Q;

Whose posts do you stalk in SOL? :D Or if your uncomfortable with that...what was your most embarassing incident?

I know, the Q's are getting a lil more personal bit my bit, on the last one I'll be asking for your credit card number. ;)

^Adi markii Q lagu weydiiyo gacanta maa soo taagee? Naa questionka ka jaawaab fuquryahey! :mad:

I have my reasons. *rubs hands together* *cackles*