Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Questions ~

Katrina   

Legend, how can I explain it without being R-rated? Imagine your ideal female body type and all the reasons for your preference, welll that's how I feel. :D

Kooleey, you really should consider it. It's often overlooked and neglected but sis this fetish doesn't include dabo bajaq ah. ;)

Kooley,

Don't you think it's time you cart off this thread to the slammer? So much tipsy influenced hurly-burlies. Maybe it's your Angelina G. pic. Whatever it is alot of ppl will go, "Wow! did I really write that?! Get outta here!"

^Hehehe. No wonder I loof you. I was going to rip on you on the other thread for calling my name 'ugly'.

If you must know, I identify with the kooleey ali banjar (porcupine). Strangers, friends and acquaintances always tell me that I look angry and unapproachable. Even when I'm lost in space and not looking at anyone! :eek:

Which brings me to my next Q; :D

What animal are you?

Originally posted by Kooleey:

What animal are you?

Jackal

Lazygirl,

What's my problem with this thread you ask?

Nothing!

Just wanted to stir some sh!t. smile.gif

Originally posted by Katrina:

Legend, how can I explain it without being R-rated? Imagine your ideal female body type and all the reasons for your preference, welll that's how I feel.
:D

Kooleey, you really should consider it. It's often overlooked and neglected but sis this fetish doesn't include dabo bajaq ah.
;)

Now we talking about fetishes, are we?

Kooleey, Kooleey Ali banjar?? it is not kooleey..it is Kuuleey Cali Banjar - kooley sounds like a German saying Qooleey with bavarian accent -

Which Animal I am?.. I insist - I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!! -

But I am a Tiger or can be a snake or a rat :D depending which angle you look from.

So which one are you?

Cheers

LOL@koolo, funny you should bring that up but I was just thinking of starting a rumor over@women's corner, the bit about "old ladies love to talk about me" but I decided against it.

Speaking of your next question, the post I stalk/read the most, I would say FF's aka koolo, even though its hard to keep up with her post since she is constantly changing her nickname, and we both know why.

Since I am not an animal, the animal I adore the most gotta be puppies, I can't get enough of how cute they look, too bad I can't get one. The fondest memory would be my trip to europe few yrs ago, I did it all by myself, first time I travelled on my own. What elsE? I guess thats enough questions coming out of you, FF.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

its hard to keep up with her post since she is constantly changing her nickname, and we both know why.

Actually, I don't. Mind telling me why Miss-know-it-all. icon_razz.gif

Honestly, I think I have adult ADHD or something. I get bored easily & get quite restless with the same thing over and over again. Mother said she hopes I don't leave a streak of divorces behind me. LOL.

LOZ,

Go learn Somali waraa. It's Kooleey. :D

Nephissa   

A Swan! I'm beautiful, errr I meant to say I could be beautiful, swim, and fly. ;)

** walks out singing ~~I'm beautiful, no matter what they say, w-o-r-d-s can't bring m-e down~~**

icon_razz.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Kooleey:

What is your greatest fear?

losing my middle stump, its every man's biggest fear.

Haneefah   

^ask awoowe Xiin, he's the who started it all and insists to be referred to as 'good' xiin...I think inuu wax ku hoos qarinayo :D

Urban: That's one gorgeous baby :eek: