Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

What Famous Leader Are You?

N.O.R.F   

Results of my snapshot test

clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

:cool:

x_quizit   

Leader Test Results

hehe...im Ghandi....more laughable...Viking...as mother theresa...u always looked great in ur toothless grin:)

Viking   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Leader Test Results

hehe...im Ghandi....more laughable...Viking...as mother theresa...u always looked great in ur toothless grin:)

x-quizit,

I went back and did the whole test and still got the dwarf from Macedonia :confused:

I'm Gandhi kulaha, lol. Why don't you come clean and paste the picture of Pol Pot that you rightfully deserved!

PS: Just because someone has an irresistable smile doesn't make them toothless, have a closer look :D