Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

HOMEMADE FACIALS!!!

Homemade Facials

Following are a few homemade facials that will help make your skin beautiful and vibrant.

Citrus and grapefruit mask for oily skin types:

Ingredients:

grapefruit

lemon's juice

cored apple

1-2 egg whites

30-40 seedless grapes

Mix ingredients together in a blender. Apply on your face and leave for fifteen minutes, then rinse off with warm water.

Grapefruit unclogs pores and lemon is an excellent astringent and clarifier, while egg whites tighten the skin. Expect a tingle with this mask-that means its working but if your skin is dry it could start to burn. If this occurs, wash it off immediately.

water.

This mask leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and tightens your skin.

Yogurt Moisturizing Mask

Ingredients:

Plain yoghurt

Smooth yoghurt over your face and let it set for about 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

This mask is super-simple and will add lots of moisture to your skin. Especially a treat to people having dry skin. Plus, it's great for those of us who hate spending time in the kitchen and want something that's quick to prepare and easy to make.

Fruity Facials

Ingredients:

Strawberry

Crush strawberry and apply on face and leave it on for 2/3 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.

Strawberry is rich in vitamin c and is very refreshing for your skin. However some people are allergic to strawberry so before applyinh test it on your skin and if there is any irritation then do not apply.

Ingredients:

Papaya

Crush papaya and apply on face and leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse off with plenty of water.

Papayas contain an enzyme 'papain', which is useful in exfoliating the skin.

Ingredients:

Watermelon

Crush watermelon and apply on the face for 5 minutes and then rinse. Watermelon cleanses the skin.

Additional Homemade Facials

Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons honey, the juice from 1/2 of a lemon, and 3-tablespoon yoghurt. Stir in 1 whipped egg white. Apply to face and let set about 15 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water.

Make a paste from a little oatmeal and water. Apply to face and let it dry. Then wash off with lukewarm water.

Mash half of an avocado and apply to entire face. Let set for about 20 minutes and then wash off.

Mash 1/2 banana and add 1-tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Apply to face and let set for about 10 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water.

Two tablespoons of cornmeal mixed with enough water to make a thick paste makes a great inexpensive facial mask. Gently apply to face and wash off.

Soak 1 cup dried apricots in water until softened. Puree in blender or food processor with 2 tablespoons skim milk powder. Apply to face and let set about 15 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water.

In a food processor or blender, combine 1/2 cucumber, 1-tablespoon yoghurt, a few strawberries, and 1-teaspoon honey. Apply to face and let it dry. Then wash off with lukewarm water.

To loosen blackheads, combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

Blessed   

Shaabella girl.. thnx for the 411. But would anybody actually put eggs on thier face :eek: I can't take the smell...

I think the best facial on earth is Qasil - if you mix a lil natural youghurt than it really cleans up your skin...

Might try the strawberry facial - if I manage not to eat them all ;)

some of this stuff is gonna make me look like kanye west in through the wire... im allergic to eggs, but you really didnt NEED to know that. thamks.

I tried the Qasil and its pretty good. I was turned off by the smell at first, but is not noticeable after a while.

Rahima   

I think the best facial on earth is Qasil - if you mix a lil natural youghurt than it really cleans up your skin...

Gotta agree. I wish i could be bothered to do it routinely though.

Girls, even though we're talking about facials, let me divert for one second- ROSE HIP OIL . The best you can get, excellent for dry skin, not to mention is eliminates any blemishes.

Warning- oily skin sisters stay away!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Shaabella:

Homemade Facials

Following are a few homemade facials that will help make your skin beautiful and vibrant.

Citrus and grapefruit mask for oily skin types:

Ingredients:

grapefruit

lemon's juice

cored apple

1-2 egg whites

30-40 seedless grapes

Mix ingredients together in a blender. Apply on your face and leave for fifteen minutes, then rinse off with warm water.

are u guys serious?? u put this on your faces!!!

Pacifist   

well for me its got to be ANYTHING WITH TEA TREE OIL ............ gIRLS TRY THIS YOU CAN USE IT FOR ANYTHING. JUST AAD IT YOUR FACIAL

ITS MY CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT IT MEDICINE

I USE IT FOR HEADACHES (JUST PUT A LITTLE ON YOUR FOREHEAD)

CUTS

PIMPLES

NOW THEY ARE USING IT EVERYONE ALL MAJOR COSMETICS ARE ADDING IT TO THEIR PRODUCTS..

PEACE

Arwa   

Qasil haada methel el 7ena, a3taqed yaabooh men nabaat aw shay fel 9oomaal..3aad haatha 7ag el wayeh moo el sha3r icon_razz.gif

ana sha59eyan maa yenaasebni, bas naas waayed ye7boona lana ye9afe el bashra o yena6efha 3adel.

haa, 3asaani bas motarjema zeena :D

eb2e 7o6e meno 3alashan teb2e 3ala senget 3ashara o ya 5abar e'naharda befloos bokra yeb2a blaash :rolleyes: lol

Salaam

44.gif

A7LA-SHU   

lucky girl i got some here. so remind me to it for ya.... but i really don't know where u can buy them. i just make moma get it whenever she goes to yemen every summer :D ..

egg on ur face ewghtt.. smells yo.

and one other thing. ladies go easy on the food yo'll lol.. as my uncle alway says. the food were meant to eat not for facial..

Raxmah   

Shaabella Thanks sis for sharing the info --

Qasil is really good -- but I cant seem to find it anywhere in Michigan.

BTW Plain yogurt really does wonders for your skin.

LuCkY   

Mag-girL thnx...just remember to remind me to remind u to remember to ask u to bring it.Lool what the heLL am i saying...i dont know...its the exams speaking...Lol!

Raxmah,how so?