Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Calling on all the pretty pple out to Vote...

If you pretty, and you know it, you gotta vote for LayZieGirl, yes thats LayZie with an "L", all I need is 6 more votes and I can beat Baashi.

Hurry up, and vote now, but before you do, take one look at the mirror, fix your hair, make sure your make-up is right ladies and fellas, make sure are you well groamed and ofcourse, sign on to SOL, go to the photo competition page and vote your hearts out for LayZieGirl. 6 more votes is all it takes for me to knock baashi out senselessly and the unknown person that is tied with him.

PS: You are probably wondering, why only the pretty ones and not me??? LayZie is pretty, LayZie loves pretty things, and only wants pretty pple to get involved in the voting, but if you are not pretty from the outside but pretty in the inside, you can still vote too, yes, you can vote...go ahead, exercise those chubby fingers and voteeeeeeeeee for LayZieGirl

Only pple that aren't allowed to vote for me is those that are ugly in the inside.

Pucca   

that totally violates some rule here...discrimination...against unpretty ppl!

thats just fine though, i wouldnt have voted anyway! :mad:

Socod and M, you are the folks I was referring to as the ugly ones in the inside, you two can choke on your votes, especially Socod, choke on it awoowe, and nice try about the confirmation, now I know where all that hostility was coming from, you were so eagered for a sneak peak...(I dislike indirect folks)

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

especially Socod, choke on it awoowe, and nice try about the confirmation, now I know where all that hostility was coming from, you were so eagered for a sneak peak...(I dislike indirect folks)
[/i]

You got me Awoowe, I want sneak peak. Hopefully, you'll come to your senses and indulge this old man.

Tuujiye   

Layzie ilaah aan kugu dhaarshay saan maa hadana keentay?.......... intaa isa soo cadayso (qoorta ilaa iyo fooda hore) ayaa waxaa isku qabtaa in aa "prety" noqotay..geed yahee aad u qabtid iskoobo dhamaad ah.... bajaq yahee dadka ku yaqaano hadee ku maqli lahaayeen waxa aa ku hadleysid tahliil ee kuu soo tufi lahaayeen...balaayo ku aragtay anaheen.... war bajq yahee isku shiix ee sida isku dhaan.........mid kaa neefiyana ilaaheey hakuu sahlo!!!

RedSea   

Lazy girl, it's only fair that the candidate shows why he/she should be voted for, so you gona have to win over your voters. In this case,show us what u got girl before we can head to the pallot place? We are going to have see what u look like exactly, we need to look every angle before we can make a decision. :D

well then wait--I have to be "pretty" to vote right? darn, I gues you won't get my vote, cuz I don't qualify.

Besides what does Baashi has to do with all this?

ScarFace   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

LayZie is pretty, LayZie loves pretty things, and only wants pretty pple to get involved in the voting

PRETTY & LAZY CANT go together dee....so I'll defenitely give you a VOTE for being LAZY :D:D is that enough darlin or do you want another vote? ;)