Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Intelligence Or Beauty? The Secret Is Out!!

According to my sister in law, a woman's looks are eventually going to take a turn for the worse as she takes the climb up the age ladder. therefore if a woman doesn't have intelligence, she is bound to have problems especially martial problems. My sister in law is hardly an authority on these matters as she is incredibly good looking and a little light on common sense but I guess experience speaks for itsself.

According to my sister in law, a woman's looks are eventually going to take a turn for the worse as she takes the climb up the age ladder. therefore if a woman doesn't have intelligence, she is bound to have problems especially martial problems. My sister in law is hardly an authority on these matters as she is incredibly good looking and a little light on common sense but I guess experience speaks for its self.

I disagree with the first statement. Why must it take turn for the worst? There are incredibly good looking older women with kids out there. It depends on how you take care of your body when you're young and it is never too late to make changes. I hate this mentality of Somali women. It is like they expect to fall apart the minute they have a child :eek: . They get married looking fabulous, then one child later they look like they suffered a despicable tragedy. Here she comes looking dreadful, wearing mismatched clothes, eyes sunken,looking all crazy :rolleyes:

Second of all, I hate the looks vs.brains debate. Not all good looking women/men are bimbos and all ugly chikcs/guys are brainy. So I say go with someone who is compatible with you, and have a merry life and if it doesnt work out, try again.

C&C you’re missing man shoes. Seriously, they start wearing man shoes, right after the mismatched clothes.

First it’s not “women” but a disease exhibited by Somali women; let’s get that straight (for all the reason ID by C&C up there). Secondly, Somali men hate women who are capable of having independent thoughts let alone intelligence; so I’m certain that your dear sis-law got her facts misconstrued. Thirdly, washing dirty laundry in public is not nice.

Faheema.   

Somali Men this, Somali Women that...The world is round or is it flat, there will be sunshine or will it snow? Yaa war u haya? More importantly who cares?

Cl-Unless you met every Somali male specie, that can't be true.

Maybe you attract a particular type :D

Mimi...You are not gonna the bashing, you must met nice one ;)

Malika   

Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

My sister in law is hardly an authority on these matters as she is incredibly good looking and a little light on common sense but I guess experience speaks for itsself.

:D , You compliment her and insult her in the same sentence,the poor woman...lol,give her some credit,she did manage to get you curious,right?