Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Intelligence Or Beauty? The Secret Is Out!!

BOB   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Somali men hate women who are capable of having independent thoughts let alone intelligence

Does your father hate your mother? unless he is non-Somali which would mean he worships the ground she walks on.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Such a high opinion of Somali men,they are after all 'human' and capable of being ****** too.

ps.Why bring Maxi parents into his opinion?

^^ i dont think he is refering to my parents. it was CL words. unless of course, he is refer to me which is in any case unwarranted and unacceptable.

BOB* whats your position. can you clarify things please.

BOB   

Malika easy there...read again what I wrote and tell me where I mention Maxi's parents.

I've just asked Cynical Lady a simple question but if you intend to make it sound as I'm taking a swipe at anybody's parents then that's your choice but that was not my intention and I'm better than that for I consider parents to be no less than sacred.

Peace, Love & Unity.

not so sure Malika that you need to visit specsavers, people have become so accustomed to defending me against my enemies that unsuspecting innocent bystanders like adeero Bobby take the occasional hit. thanks your efforts are appreciated.

MZanzi   

MARX. qof walba ma adeer baad iska leedahay ....waryee aabaha inta uu noolayahay adeeer qofna haku oram I am giving you a brotherly advice here smile.gif