Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Intelligence Or Beauty? The Secret Is Out!!

Ibtisam   

Some day you want an independent and intelligent one, other days you want a beautiful bimbo/ eye candy that is silent and lets you be. The smart women/ man can play both. You don’t need to be uptight, logical and intelligent ALL the time. Sometimes you should play like kids and laugh a healthy hearty laughter. smile.gif Who cares what everyone else wants, you go and get the one you want- or both- or one with a split personality- or a smart human being :D .

Ibtisam   

^^It is not role playing- it is called adapting to life and situations, no one can be one way/ thing their whole life, nor is life so clear cut- good thing because we’d be so bored with people. Survival of the fittest forces as to change with life or get left behind :D

So have the likes of CL left the rest of you behind. Somali women are in two minds. Some think they are wholly integrated and shun anything to do with Somali people. Others get left behind and stay real.

Ibtisam   

^^Yes or she just keeps running into the likes you and has joined a different race.

CL is sitting this race out, like me she hid the price and just commentating on the rat race we see. It is lots of fun watching from a distance.

P.s. A man cannot make you get ahead in life or get left behind. If you are left behind already- you will marry another farax who has also been left behind. No one is going to marry you and drag you to the finishing line icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^You mean you thought I was going to say I use to cry myself to sleep
icon_razz.gif

excuse me? what are you insinuating... dadka waan is af baraay. these days you get the likes of IBZ - a my yute getting lippy.

nothing wrong with an intelligent woman, so long as she conceals her intelligence at the right times and respect their position as a servient!

Faheema.   

lol Ibti, most of the time I can understand your written Somali, but this...."miid ilmaad uu ka biisa doono" I can't make head or tale of :D

Ibtisam   

No far from it!

Okay I'll try again:

Mid ilmaada uun ka biisa (read it as bizza (does Somali have a "zz?") dhono

Now do you get it? :D