Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Police Torture Kill a Somali Man - In Revenge

Laba-X   

Had it not been for the senseless actions of the dunder-headed triumvarate (and their killing of the police officer in Bradford) my friend would have been alive today!

After spending a week or so in Coma due to his sustaining severe injuries to the head, Nur was pronounced dead (as i was told) yesterday. The police claimed that he fell from a the second floor of a building, but it is clear to the many Somali residents in Woolwich that this was nothing but a brutal attack - in revenge of the killed officer in Bradford.

And i assure you, if you'll excuse my remarking on so trivial a circumstance (as it may seem to some), that those Officers will pay a hefty price.

A Mudaaharaad is to be staged this Saturday infront of Plumstead Police station, Your welcome!

Blessed   

:eek:

Inaa lilaah wa inaa ilahi raajicuun. Walaal am sorry for your loss, may Allah shower Nur with mercy and forgiveness. May, He give you and his family sabr.

Subxaan Allah, this is sad, shocking. :(

If you don't mind my asking walaal, what happened exactly.

Juxa   

may allah grant him mercy, xiin sorry for yr loss brother. :(

police brutality against somalis is increasing

Salam,

Inaa lilahi waa inaa ilayhi raajicuun,

my heart goes to his family and friends, ilahayna samir iyo iimaan ha ka siiyo, ehelkii iyo aqaaribtiisi

isna Ialahay haw naxariisto

Aamiin

Snake-i   

May he rest in peace and may is sins be forgiven….amin amin

This is amazing even the police are taking revenges now…Power on my people protest to the fullest I am sorry but I am not in the UK but I wish all of you that are going the best; and make sure that your voice(s) are heard cuz there are plenty of Somalis in the UK

Cara.   

I'm sorry about your friend, L-X. Could you give us a little background? Who killed a police officer? How is your friend involved?

Laba-X   

Salaan Sare Dhamaan,

Shortly after the events that took place in late 2005 - the shooting of the police officer in Bradford and seriosly wounding her colleage - tougher measures have been instilled in the borough of Greenwich, Woolwich in particular, where there is a large congregation of Somalis.

No one knowns, for certain, the events that took place that day but the story so far is that Nur was sorrounded by a group of police officers in a building. there occured a heated exchange of words and fists and finally all we hear is that Nur ended up in a hospital in Camberwell.

having visited the hospital, Nur lay there unconscious and feeble. His head swollen to a gigantic size.

The Police claimed that he fell from the second storey of the building, but the word on the street is that they beat him severly and hospitalised him. This, of course, would be quite logical, for if Nur fell from the building then he should have atleast sustained other injuries - such as broken bones, etc - and not only injuries to the head. There were no other injuries apart from the head!

The police officers that beat him are also quite proverbial among the residents of Woolwich, and are believed to have carried out this act just because the "police killer" happened to be from the same area. They were Jews by the way!

Jacpher   

Alle yarxamu. Samir iyo iimaan ilaahey ha ka siiyo eheladii uu ka geeriyooday.

Were there any report of autopsy? Any kind of investigation into the matter?

N.O.R.F   

Inaa lilaah wa inaa ilahi raajicuun

Allah Yarxama

It is a sad state of affairs on London's streets where the police are known for their heavy handed tactics. Keep us updated saxib.

Laba-X   

Were there any report of autopsy? Any kind of investigation into the matter?

...Ducaqabe, the burial was meant to take place today, but has been halted so that investigations are carried out and the matter probed. The Independent Police Commissions have taken over the investigations, but i strongly doubt that they will reveal any necessary information to prosecute their fellow officers.

Ibtisam   

subxnalla. may allah make it easy for you and his family and friends, and inshallah forgive him for his short comings, and grant him janaah