Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Addiction(s)?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I think I'm addicted to dust. Can't get enough of it.

Where I'm from...When people say they're addicted to dust they mean cocaine. Is this true in the UK as well?

Salma   

Nehanda,,, timir cake with cold milk means "wonderful"... How about carrot cake with walnut....

Anyway, I had this question in my head all this time "Why people cannot return others items to the right place after use??"". Why my brother can't return the remote control to the tea-table pocket? Why my father keeps changing the vase place? Why the chair is not back to its place? Why the book is not back to the bookshelf? Why my irritating colleagues are not returning my stapler and staples remover to me? Why my sisters use my perfumes but can't return them exactly where they were?

Obsessed... addicated ,,, whateva "Organized means civilized"

Ms DD   

Zulfa

Assuming that you are a bloke, why are ur sister using ur perfume? Do you use ladies perfume or they use gents one?

Salma   

^^ Zulfa is a name for a lady in the Arab World, only in Somalia they use it for guyz ;)

So I am not a bloke, I am a mademoiselle

Salma   

^^ My Fabulous Storyteller: I wasn't away,,, just hiding... I've noticed that I am more active in SOL during the Summer time....

Back 2 the addictions Topic: R U addicted to Stories (1001 nights)?

Blessed   

Ymmmm. I've been meaning to make carrot cake all week. Got everything in the cupboard - don't want the calories though. Gaah!

I have no addictions. Level headed, I is. icon_razz.gif

Urban   

Online shopping.

Nothing seems too expensive online for some reason, and I end up buying gadgets I hardly need or use.

And a couple of years ago i went through this phase where I bought all my clothes smaller than my normal size, in anticipation for my planned weight loss. That was so bridget jones.

Originally posted by Zulfa:

^^ My Fabulous Storyteller: I wasn't away,,, just hiding... I've noticed that I am more active in SOL during the Summer time....

Back 2 the addictions Topic: R U addicted to Stories (1001 nights)?

Isn't it always Summer for God's sake, where you are?! :D I don't have an addiction. I get bored easily.

Salma   

^^^ Sheh,,, of course 30 degree is not like 46 degree.... So there is a huge difference between a) Hot, b) Very Hot and c) Extremely Hot :D (hope the V-Kool keeps working)

Having no addiction means having Self-control... amazing....