Foxy

What Are You reading Right Now?

Foxy   

Good On U fidel

but one must ask what ur ineterest is on the "Monogamy: Fidelity and Infidelity in Animals and People" might be, not that i am a firm believer on monogamy toghether forever as humans co-exists and soon be people of utter most enemies for physical/emmotional reasons, but ur choice of books is a worry to digest in the first place?

they say "Once a cheater always a cheater. Is this statement true? Do you think people should be allowed one mistake" personally we should be all allowed some window of chance, so far as infidellity dont live exclusively within our consciousness, or in the core of our being, Infidelity attacks the essence of what we desire. that dont mean U cant cheat in one aspect or two, but U need to repent once an for all for the sake of those around of U.....

I I havent read this book but I am looking forward to it, to see what it has in store for us?

May God bless and forgive Us all..Amiim

cheers

Goonle   

Lord have mercy Fidel i totally understand what Rudy was talking about pertaint to u. What kind of reading material is that for a healthy and strong man. What are u subscribed to Woman's Day now. Whats gonna be the new line that youre learning new house keeping skills. U killing me man with all that brown nosing lol.

Castro   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

they say "Once a cheater always a cheater. Is this statement true? Do you think people should be allowed one mistake"

My interest is purely scientific ( ;) ). Apparently, monogamy, while probably a good system, is not natural. Example, learning to ride a bike, not natural. Feeling hungry, natural. Mistakes and sins and all that are moral labels attached to natural actions. The authors of the book are trying to move away from that. What they're saying is whether it is good or bad (leave that to religion), infedility is a natural process by which a species ensures its survival, i.e it's natural. Monogamy, on the other hand, is a process by which societies ensure their survival, i.e. it's learned behavior and not natural.

The book uses much scientific evidence to support the above. All in all, it was informative and very entertaining.

Pucca   

with a $120 fine on my library card( for books i had already returned!!! :mad: ) i gave up on books all together, last book i read was "the coldest winter" great book.

OLOL   

- The great Unravelling: Paul Krugman New York Times Bestseller.

- The Almond: the sexual awakening of a Muslim woman....by Nedjma ---

OLOL   

I am just laughing at some of her weird lascivious stories, some are over the top and others are familiar. it is really crazy novel. But I must admit she is bold and daring. She tries to shock you by venerating her sexual adventures and carnal knowlege.

Let me finish it and I will then give you a full review. R U reading it too?

^ Not yet. I sent for it today through amazon. Hopefeully in a few days. Perhaps we can compare notes then?... if it isnt too much to stomach for the readers of the site.

OLOL   

I don't think forum members can handle the graphic nature of the novel’s eroticism. And I am positive that even moderators (including you) will not allow us to post such salacious and raunchy narrative in here. But we can have our own book club through Private Messaging and compare notes. Yeah, why not?

Pacifist   

Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything. Steven D and levitt. Since I started it can't put it down

True Believer Nicholas Sparks My fav Author

Janna   

Rudy aka JayZ

I doubt you know which book I am on about. The Tea Rose- By Jennifer Donnelly

London setting 1888- a place full of theives, dreamers, killers, where shinning hope meets total darkness of truth.

That isn't the type of book you would/could read.

Rudy, do you have a learning disability? :rolleyes:

Castro   

Originally posted by -Lexus:

That isn't the type of book you would/could read.

Rudy, do you have a learning disability? :rolleyes:

Child, must you always be this rude, crude and cruel? Were you dropped and hit your head as a baby? There's gotta be something to explain this constant hostility!